A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

StenTel of New Jersey - Anyone with info?

Posted: Dec 05, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company called StenTel New Jersey with someone by the name of as the contact for applications?  I would appreciate any info at all.  Thank you!

who is the person? - might know the answer

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxx

There is only 1 StenTel in New Jersey - The contact name was removed

[ In Reply To ..]
Told names were not permitted.

Don't bother..... - have to beg for pay

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Unfortunate :( - Did you ever work with...

[ In Reply To ..]
a woman by the name of "SD", obvious initials? Not hearing good things and did not want to pursue if just another goof. Any feedback helps.

Similar Messages:

Advance MT, New Jersey
Jan 24, 2011

Any recent info on this company would be appreciates, pros and cons, Thanks. ...

MEDSCRIBE NEW JERSEY
Sep 25, 2011

I've been with Mediscribe, New Jersey for quite sometime as an MT.  They have always been just nice people to work for.  Then the office manager suddenly passed away (God rest her soul) and for a while we didn't have anyone except the same person who's been in QA ever since I've been there, she wonderful, always gives great feedback, and is very supportive on this just horrible account we are on in PA.   Then the owner, who is just the nicest man, hired th ...

Advanced Transcription Of New Jersey
May 09, 2011

I've read some old postings about this company, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with it? ...

Information On Med-Scribe I Believe In New Jersey
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone tell me about this company and the account they are hiring for now. ...

Is Anyone Familiar With All Type In New Jersey?
Aug 18, 2011

Is anyone familiar with All Type in New Jersey? They sound like a good company to work for. ...

Info Re NJPR In New Jersey?
Mar 12, 2014

Does anyone have any recent information about NJPR in New Jersey?  A former coworker of mine that works there has referred me, but I'm not sure I trust her judgment.  Any info will be helpful, thanks. ...

Any Recent Experience With All Type Out Of New Jersey
Jun 25, 2011

I dont see any recent postings on All Type out of New Jersey.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if you have was it good or bad?  I appreciate your valuable input! ...

Silent Type - Having To Pay Up Front To Train In Jersey!
Jul 08, 2011

Thanks for letting me know about having to pay up front to train in Jersey! I wouldn't even do that if we had the money when you don't know how awful of an account you may get or horrible platform. I was just getting ready to test. Thanks for the info! ...

StenTel?
Mar 08, 2011

Anything, pro or con, about StenTel?  How does it compare to MQ? ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About StenTel?
Aug 08, 2011

Submitted my resume and got an Email from them today.  Waiting for them to call. ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Stentel In MA.?
Aug 29, 2013

Does anyone know anything about Stentel in MA.? Good, bad, do they pay on time? Thanks for any help. ...

Any Experiences With StenTel??
Jun 14, 2011

Good, bad, indifferent??  :))) ...

New Stentel MT/ME Employee ???
Apr 26, 2012

Hey folks! This is an amazing forum. Even for the SPOUSE of a MT!! You guys have answered many questions I/we have had over her time with CSteps and now as a new hire.  Here is a fairly nebulous question. I am curious and wondering if someone out there would have some insight. Can anyone tell me what my wifes first month's pay will look like? She started at Stentel April 1. They only pay once a month. She gets .03 per line. We are just wondering how much her first check will be... An ...

StenTel - Anyone Working For Them
Aug 30, 2012

I work for them and find the pay to stink and my QA and manager to be brash and hard nosed.  I am a great MT, but the account I am on has crazy account specs.  I am sick of getting paid crap and then all these account specs on top of it.  Anyone else feel this way? ...

Stentel Transcription
Apr 18, 2013

Has anyone heard of Stentel Transcription or had any experience with them?  ...

Stentel Ad--terrible Pay
May 09, 2013

5 to 5-1/2 per line for straight transcription/ 2-1/2 cents per line for VR.  Are they out of their ever-loving minds?  Anyone would be better off at a beginning clerical job that requires no skills at $10 per hour PLUS a couple of benefits, even if that just means you are an employee and have your taxes (i.e., social security, medicare) and other state/federally mandated business costs covered by the employer.  It just keeps getting ugiler.  And truly, are we supposed to ...

StenTel Corporate
Apr 15, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for this company or no anything about them?  I have an interview. ...

Stentel - 3.5 CPL For Editing
Oct 28, 2014

A friend just got this offer from Stentel.....5 – 6 ½ cpl for typing and 2 – 3 ½ cpl for editing....in case anyone is interested. ...

StenTel Or Softscript
Mar 02, 2015

Any suggestions? ...

Does Anyone Work For Stentel
Jun 10, 2015

Does anyone work for Stentel.  Just wondering if it is a good place to work for. ...

Anyone With Info On CCR/StenTel Out Of Massachusetts?
Mar 11, 2013

. ...

Stentel Pays Pretty Low
Nov 02, 2014

I understand that Stentel pays pretty low, but I am wondering if they are negotiable or if their platform etc still allows you to make more money that a company that pays a little more. How is their incentive plan if they have one? I do see that the actual cpl isn't always the bottom line. Any info appreciated. ...

Stentel An Awful Company!!!
May 01, 2015

I just need to vent.  I have worked for this company for 7 years and can't believe how terrible they treat their ICs.  I thought they were a decent place to work but they have now shown otherwise.  I have worked under 3 other account managers and never had any problems.  Then, I get moved to my current manager and instead of getting paid more, I go from 0.07 cpl to 0.06 cpl, and this manager cannot be satisfied.  Oh, it doesn't matter if I do good quality work, ...

Any Current Info On StenTel?
May 27, 2015

Anyone currently work for StenTel in Springfield, Massachusetts? Have searched archives for recent info, but not much found except their pay is low, but isn't that true of every MTSO these days? Seems they are hiring for Oncology and ID, so would love to hear from anyone who currently works there or has recently. Thanks so much! ...

To "Anon" What's Wrong With New Jersey?
Aug 22, 2013

First, thanks so much to the person who defended me.  And to Anon, what the h..... does that mean ? at least you're not Jersey?  Is your preconceived judgment the result of certain reality TV shows or are you just a natural-born BIGOT?  If so, then you are narrow-minded and easily  influenced.  Post after post you attack people on this board, always looking for an argument.  Bet you can't wait to reply back and write something nasty, because it makes your ...