A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Advanced MD EHR - medtran3426

Posted: Aug 05, 2014

Has anyone ever typed in AdvancedMD? Can you copy and paste from word into it?

I'm not in AdvancedMD...SM - Old Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a client using EMR4MD. On earlier versions, he was dictating the reason for visit, HPI, and recommendations which I transcribed in a word document (for line count purposes), then copied/pasted into the EMR program. When I did a check of what the finished document looked like, it was fine. Then with later versions of this platform, the copy/paste did not seem to work when I checked the final document. There would be 2 words on a line, then it wrapped to the next line, etc., etc. So what I had to do was take an average of lines per patient over a few months' billing and figure out a flat fee per patient AND transcribe directly into the EMR. The doc/office manager was fine with that as I have been with them for over 3 years and they trusted me to give them a fair price. Bottom line is, it may or may not work, you'll have to do a trial and see. Bye the way, I charge $3.25 per patient because it's a specialty, he's a difficult dictator, and that's what my average calculations worked out to be. Please re-post if you have any questions.

Similar Messages:

Advanced Medical
May 05, 2010

Any info on Advanced Medical Transcription?  I applied and want to know if I should go any further. ...

Advanced Transcription, NJ
Jan 14, 2011

Anyone have any info on this company? They are out of New Jersey, it is a temporary part-time deal that uses Dictaphone, Extext, Transnet...I have already passed the test but just wondering what kind of company they are? Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription Out Of Oregon
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for recent information about this company.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcriptionist Service, LLC
Mar 08, 2010

I saw their ad for radiology and acute care, is this place legitimate? ...

Advanced Medical Transcription
Sep 27, 2010

Just sent my resume to them...Can anyone shed some light on this company?  Many thanks! ...

Anybody Applied To Advanced Transcription
Oct 01, 2010

Anybody applied to this company?  Anyone work for them?  For those of you who have interviewed with them, what was it like?  Thanks. ...

Advanced Transcription - Any Information
Jan 04, 2011

Any information you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Advanced Transcription Of New Jersey
May 09, 2011

I've read some old postings about this company, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with it? ...

Advanced Transcription - Some Insight?
Jun 08, 2012

Does anywho work for this company who could give me some insight? Thanks! ...

Is Advanced Transcription Technology About To Be
Aug 04, 2014

x ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

Advanced Transcription Technology (New York)
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone work here, and what do you think?  This is the one out of New York, not Oregon. ...

PT Has Advanced S/l Limonsita ALS With Respirtory Failure Nm
Apr 24, 2014

nm ...

Why Does The Post On The Job Seeker's Board For Advanced Transcription Keep Disappearing?
Jan 09, 2011

It has been there twice this evening and both times it has disappeared.  Does anyone have any recent information about this company?  It is the one out of New Jersey.   TIA ...

Announcing PhraseExpander 3, New Advanced Text Expander For Medical Transcription
Nov 04, 2011

Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce the availability of a new text expansion software that has been developed working with physicians. It allows you to autocomplese words and sentences and prepare very powerful templates. Please check http://www.phraseexpander.com/tour/medical-doctors/ ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

300 "Spartacus" Wire Was Advanced
Jul 23, 2013

Sl "Spartacus wire" in angiography and Cardiac cath.   ...