A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Advance MT, New Jersey - cap

Posted: Jan 24, 2011

Any recent info on this company would be appreciates, pros and cons, Thanks.

Advanced Transcription-NJ - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them briefly and the experience overall was a very positive one. The owner is extremely nice. She is an older lady, retired R.N. and small company overall. She pays on time via DD. I ended up having to leave because I was having MAJOR computer problems and even her technician could not get them straightened out and I was losing too much money.

Advance MT, New Jersey - cap

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for replying, I appreciate it.

Seems a little odd -- received a test then passed and just "do you have any questions sm - LTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
before you accept the position?" (actually it was typed except but we all make typos) No request for information about me, no interview, no real info about the job except what was in the ad. It is a temporary position, but that is about all I know.

Advanced MT in NJ - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I had the same experience. After having the owner forget about my interview appointment and reading the innumerable typos in every message she sent me, I decided that there were enough red flags for me to look elsewhere for a job. She just didn't come across quite as professionally as I would have hoped. As I actually never worked there, I cannot advise you on that aspect, only that I DO pay attention to that little nagging voice when it is telling me that something just doesn't quite feel right. It is usually right! LOL.
Advanced MT in NJ - nn
[ In Reply To ..]
I posted above regarding my experience with this company as well as a post further down the page and while I can understand people being upset about typos in emails, there are 2 sides to every story. The owner of the company is in her 70s I believe and within the last year, has undergone some major eye surgeries and has to use drops several times a day, so of course, that will affect her eyesight at times and she is extremely apologetic about it as well. She is pretty much always available to her MTs either by phone, email or instant messenger and she pays her employees fairly and on time.
I would like to take the position, but I'm not sure about spending $100 or more sm - LTMT
[ In Reply To ..]
for a Dictaphone/Transnet foot pedal and adapter for a job that will only last 2-3 months. Otherwise, I think it sounds like a good opportunity. The more I have emailed with her, she seems on the up and up and fair.

Thanks for your reply.
Typos - Advance Medical
[ In Reply To ..]
You girls should be ashamed, I like to put my own ads on the board and if there are some misspelled words for give me, it is my eyesight, I have Fuchs epithelial dystrophy. Now look that up smarty pants and stop talking about me. You don't even know me. You will never know what will happen to you in your life time, I know I have a good business, very dedicated workers and managers and I am well respected by my clients for a job well done. I pay on time and pay fairly, now what else do you want. Shame on the whole batch of you for talking about my company that I work so hard to keep in good standing and stop proofing my work and make sure your work is correct. You should see the work I get back here, but I just try to help the person, not degrade them. If you can run a better company do it. I am trying all I can to keep the work in the United States and fighting for everyone here to have work and now you talk about you. I could send my work out of the country too, but I do not.
Typos - nn
[ In Reply To ..]
WTG!!!! well said and well put -- and she is an extremely fair employer as well as being a VERY strong Christian, which, as she stated, some of you might want to learn values and stop knocking people down until you have been in their shoes.
R U HIRING??? - NJMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I live in Jersey, would like to test for a position. Where can I test?

Similar Messages:

MEDSCRIBE NEW JERSEY
Sep 25, 2011

I've been with Mediscribe, New Jersey for quite sometime as an MT.  They have always been just nice people to work for.  Then the office manager suddenly passed away (God rest her soul) and for a while we didn't have anyone except the same person who's been in QA ever since I've been there, she wonderful, always gives great feedback, and is very supportive on this just horrible account we are on in PA.   Then the owner, who is just the nicest man, hired th ...

StenTel Of New Jersey
Dec 05, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company called StenTel New Jersey with someone by the name of as the contact for applications?  I would appreciate any info at all.  Thank you! ...

Advanced Transcription Of New Jersey
May 09, 2011

I've read some old postings about this company, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any recent experience with it? ...

Information On Med-Scribe I Believe In New Jersey
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone tell me about this company and the account they are hiring for now. ...

Is Anyone Familiar With All Type In New Jersey?
Aug 18, 2011

Is anyone familiar with All Type in New Jersey? They sound like a good company to work for. ...

Info Re NJPR In New Jersey?
Mar 12, 2014

Does anyone have any recent information about NJPR in New Jersey?  A former coworker of mine that works there has referred me, but I'm not sure I trust her judgment.  Any info will be helpful, thanks. ...

Any Recent Experience With All Type Out Of New Jersey
Jun 25, 2011

I dont see any recent postings on All Type out of New Jersey.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if you have was it good or bad?  I appreciate your valuable input! ...

Silent Type - Having To Pay Up Front To Train In Jersey!
Jul 08, 2011

Thanks for letting me know about having to pay up front to train in Jersey! I wouldn't even do that if we had the money when you don't know how awful of an account you may get or horrible platform. I was just getting ready to test. Thanks for the info! ...

How Much In Advance Do We Need To Put In For PTO?
Mar 04, 2012

x ...

What In The World Is He Saying? Thanks In Advance!
May 12, 2011

This doctor is going way too fast. Even when we slow him down, he is going sooooo fast. Here is the sentence we have been stuck on! The patient ___ sedation to the right. The abdomen is prepped Beta and scrubbed Beta solution and draped in usual fashion. Same doctor, same dictation: The area was checked for hemostasis, closed with 3-0 Vicryl of the subcutaneous tissue and 4-0 Vicryl ___ skin and steri-strips. Please and thank you SO very much! ...

Is It Possible To Advance In This Company?
Feb 28, 2012

Any potential at all? Anyone know? I'm already an MME, wondering if there's another direction I can go. ...

Apologies To QA In Advance.
Oct 25, 2013

Lots of blanks today. Getting reports from an account I hate. Doctors aren't entering ADT information correctly. Doctors aren't caring a bit whether they are hard to understand or hear. Horrible ASR output. And 4 cents a line just isn't worth the extra effort, especially as my count is barely making minimum today because of the reasons above. My patience and tolerance is gone. I will be so glad when I am out of here! ...

Any Info On Advance Transcription?
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Apologies To QC People In Advance
Dec 11, 2014

I know you are just doing your job and that you too are being monitored and held to Nuisance's guidelines.  I know it is nothing personal, but you have to understand it is only human nature when we see a post audit ding and see your name and a string of hateful words and thoughts spill forth.  We are going to contest things like crazy and cuss like crazy.  Nuisance has it set up this way and they are basically pitting MLS against QC/QA.  Again, I know you are just doing ...

Any Opinions On SoftScript! Thanks In Advance For Any Info..nm
Oct 15, 2009

nm ...

Got Last Advance Mag Today. Another One Bites The Dust.
Apr 15, 2010

There is an article about the future of MT profession, which I didn't read yet.   I am almost afraid to.  ...

ADVANCE 2013 Salary Survey
Oct 17, 2013

The ADVANCE Salary Survey is available to participate in and includes asking salary information about medical transcriptionists. Link is below to participate.   ...

Anyone Heard Of Advance Technological Radiology?
Nov 08, 2013

Has anyone heard of Advance Technological Radiology? Rad approached me and the rad group is behind several hundred reports. Each time I am sent voice files to download for testing, it never works. Any other transcribers? Any office manager? Is company good? Bad? ...

Advance Magazine 2009 Salary Survey
Dec 17, 2009

It contains some very interesting information and is well worth the read. Just for instance, approximately 35% of MT respondents reported earning $35K or above. and 23.8% report $0 to 20K. Home workers across the board reportedly made slightly more than facility workers. Worth noting is wage levels for coders and cancer registrars since our field may well evolve to include both coding and data abstraction duties, as well as the issue of credentialing. (BTW, my company, ...

Possibly Moving To AZ. Any Advice For Work Out There? Thanks In Advance. Nm
Apr 21, 2010

xx ...

Advance Technological Radiology In Florida A Scam?
Oct 26, 2010

Anyone know if the new job posted for Advance Technological Radiology in Florida a scam?  I can't find any information on search for them!  Thanks. ...

How Long In Advance Do We Need To Request Pto For Major Holidays?
Mar 18, 2011

I can find a lot on PTO rules, etc., but not that.  thanks ...

Relation Between Offer For Tier III's To Advance To MME - Avoid Being Laid Off???
Apr 06, 2013

Remember the email we got from Corporate waiving the 90-day wait period to apply for advancement of Tier III's to MME and allowing til April 30 to do it?  With all the lay offs going on, anyone think a bigger axe will fall once May 1 rolls around and the Tier III's that did not do this will be let go?  From the way things look with all the lay offs, maybe this is one way to hang onto our jobs.  Thoughts anyone? ...

To "Anon" What's Wrong With New Jersey?
Aug 22, 2013

First, thanks so much to the person who defended me.  And to Anon, what the h..... does that mean ? at least you're not Jersey?  Is your preconceived judgment the result of certain reality TV shows or are you just a natural-born BIGOT?  If so, then you are narrow-minded and easily  influenced.  Post after post you attack people on this board, always looking for an argument.  Bet you can't wait to reply back and write something nasty, because it makes your ...

Medication Sounds Like "Avalaud" - NM - Thanks In Advance
Nov 25, 2009

Medication sounds like "Avalaud."  Thank you. ...

S/l Dulcolax "sustinere" 300 Mg ?? Thanks In Advance
Oct 16, 2011

xx ...