Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 58)

OMG I know - Crazy

Posted: Apr 12th, 2022 - 1:04 am In Reply to: MTU: Greedy and entitled, expecting a free job handout "Okay, girls can - we go back to helping me find a good place? SM

I saw that earlier. I mean, really? "Okay, girls, can we get back to helping me find a good place?" How about YOU find yourself a good place? Are you so incompetent and needy that you can't find your own job? Why should WE have to be the ones to find you a job? I can't get over the entitlement and sheer laziness of some people. Sweetie pie, nobody owes you anything. You need to put in the time and effort yourself to find one. MTU is not your personal employment agency. Nobody is going to just hand you a good job on a silver platter while you sit there on your lily pad doing nothing. Put on your big girl panties and do your own job search like the rest of us have to. Goodness gracious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)