Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Oh, yes - SM

Posted: Apr 12th, 2022 - 12:45 pm In Reply to: Seems like she's always got an excuse why it's everyone else's - fault but hers. Not surprised. SM

I corresponded with her via email a few times when I had to send her feedback/corrections. She NEVER takes responsibility and always blames something or somebody else. She was never receptive to anything I had to say when I was trying to help her so she could keep her job, because I knew there had been complaints about her work, which was why she was put back on full QA. She didn't follow any of the account specifics and was just doing her own thing. I don't even think she read the specs once and thought she knew better than what the facility wanted. She starts new jobs and either loses them or quits them and then goes on MTU whining about how unfairly she is treated and all this woe is me crap and asking other people to find her a good job. She changes jobs like people change underwear. She drives me crazy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)