Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same here - I have nada

Posted: Mar 30th, 2020 - 8:03 am In Reply to: Acute care - Too many variables

I have two employers and three sign ins. There is literally nothing. I have to give up my car insurance today. I gave up my house already and moved in with family. I had pocket money and money for insurance after I moved in with family and enough to pitch in but now just less than pocket money. No one is hiring. Thing is, they did not take my sign ins away, nor do they answer any e mails at all, so I think I still work in these places but really do not know if other people are getting work preferentially over me or if there is nothing for anyone. On one of my jobs if I sit and fight for work I may get about 20.00 worth of work a day at 4 cpl. The other job with the two sign ins nothing at all. It would be nice if they would at least answer e mails. Maybe they feel we are nonessential (worse than ever) at this point. Does nothing for any kind of self-worth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)