Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I know elective procedures are put on hold.... - mtgirl

Posted: Mar 30th, 2020 - 1:16 am

I know there are no admissions or outpatient surgeries being done for patient's unless urgent now and going to the ER is not advised unless absoluately necessary due to the chance of being exposed to COVID-19, but if the hospitals are packed with critically ill patients and they are running out of rooms to put them, why is no work being dictated?  Maybe they are not dictating because they are too busy?  Is anyone doing work for hospitals in the badly hit areas like New York City, New Orleans, etc. ?   How is the workload there?  I only work on one acute care hospital account in Florida and it's not in a hard hit area.  There is little to no work on that account.  Only emergencies trickling in and they are gone almost as quick as they are dictated.  I have a  rehab account and it has work but it goes pretty quick because a lot of people whose other accounts are no work are having to switch to that account as well so the work is being spread thinner.  The other account is a clinic and not as busy as usual and like I said spread thin what is there.   How are your acute care hospital accounts?   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)