Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 60)

These posts are the same but are just opposite - sides of the fence- sm

Posted: Sep 9th, 2019 - 2:01 pm In Reply to: And who do you think you are, telling people what to do? - You are way out of line. SM

Anyone still transcribing for this company is out of their freaking skulls. You're obviously not getting paid and they've stiffed people for months.

As far as the OP, contact the Dept of Labor in Illinois. Contact their state representative's office. Heck, at this point, I'd contact her local news station where the company is located and have them investigated by a reporter. Let the news van pull up and start knocking on her door.

I'd also blow up her FB accounts like nobody's business asking where my money is.

As far as looking at the drop of a hat for another job, what exactly are you losing? If you have acute care experience, there are plenty of jobs out there for MTs and other jobs such as stores, restaurants, janitorial, front desk jobs, 'tis the season for any retail store. There's also a section on Indeed for "work from home" jobs that include customer service, etc.

I kind of think the "told ya'so" has since been gone by now if there's someone posting on how to recoup lost earnings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)