Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 44)

And who do you think you are, telling people what to do? - You are way out of line. SM

Posted: Sep 9th, 2019 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: Fools - ALL OF YOU - Margie

It's really none of your business who stays or why they stay. That's all been discussed here time and time again - people have different lives and circumstances and cant always up and find something else for work at the drop of a hat.

Why dont you stuff your bossy attitude and your superiority complex. You're not sorry at all to make a post like this, you're probably one of several pushy people on here who've tried to shove your own ideas on people, trying to force others to see things your way and do as you tell them. These kind of posts dont help, they dont wake anyone up to reality or facts, and they certainly dont force others to do as you tell them.

Their reality and yours are two different things. Unless you actually are living someone else's life and in their situation, why not back off and leave them alone to make their own choices.

Unless, of course, you're going to write checks to support those people who up and quit on your say-so after you've HIT PEOPLE WITH REALITY. I really dont see THAT happening - you writing any checks to help someone. People like you have plenty of mouth to dish out unwanted advice, but you wont really DO anything.

I imagine what you will DO, is sit back and wait for KS to fail and then throw it all in the employees' faces, gloating, wallowing in your superiority, gleefully posting I TOLD YOU SO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)