Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision - Loving it - Dun

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2019 - 4:29 pm

Hmmm, tried to post on here but it didn't go.

Anyway, trying again!  I hired on with Precision.  You have seen my posts where I'm not happy with where our industry is going, right?

Well, I'm not in management.  I'm just like all of you, and I got hired by Precision.  I applied even after bad publicity.  I have to tell you, I love this job and if any of you are looking for a great place to work, I believe this is it!

If you are considering hiring on, contact me, believe it or not, they do offer a small referral bonus for ICs, and I would be so happy if you would help me with that, but I want to help you with a company I think you will love, even if you don't mention me.

Email me so I can give you my name for the referral, but moreover, just apply.  I love the work, all straight typing for me, although they have both, and very nice folks.

Isn't it nice to see a nice post for once?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)