Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank - You

Posted: Oct 5th, 2018 - 4:31 pm In Reply to: Watch out!! - mamabeart

Mamabeart, I am so sorry this happened to you and hope that you will find other and better employment quickly. I hope that in the meantime, you can file for UI and if denied, you can appeal and win, and that will in turn provide another incident for an unemployment office to be aware of. Thank you for giving us the details of which company it was, who the person was, and what actually happened.

I hope you have posted this on their website or places like Indeed and other job sites to warn others, so if the moderator deletes your message here, it can be seen and passed along elsewhere.

It will be funny to hear about how the MTSOs are despearate for help when no one will work for them because of all their underhanded, dirty, *+*()* tactics/practibes and they have fired/run off all their best employees. (Like the poster elsewhere who said they were hired without even testing).

Again, I am so sorry to hear this happened to you and I for one appreciate the warning. The MT biz is really in a sad state of affairs. Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)