Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR Transcription.. (Views: 32)

Watch out!! - mamabeart

Posted: Oct 5th, 2018 - 10:37 am

WARNING!  Watch what you post on Facebook.  Even if it doesn't have anything to do with your employer, evidently they can fire you, or terminate your contract.

I recently posted a rant on FB in a CLOSED group.  A member of that group who was employed at the same place (only 1 person and I know who it is) copied the post, which was a rant about QA, and sent it to the owner, who then fired me because of it.  Now, here's the kicker, no one was mentioned specifically in the "rant," the company was not mentioned, only a scenario, which I have encountered several times, but just happened to have just had in a few days earlier at this account that only one person, the QA person, would have known.  

Just watch yourselves out there!  This is from the company Scribe, Inc out of Naples, Florida.  The owner is Cathi Bishoff and her husband.  I really thought she was a good person until this happened.  I had nothing happen prior to this, always worked extra, always helped out.  I even worked full-time lines when I was signed up to only work part-time.  What a shame!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)