Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ex-PFer - Anon

Posted: May 27th, 2018 - 5:56 pm In Reply to: Updated info about Patient First? Anyone work there? - Curious

I worked there for years. They change their specs often, so when you get used to doing something a certain way, they change it in you. Really unnecessary for tg he most part & often it doesn't make sense. Rule of 6 is totally idiotic. Who wants to stop typing during a report and count how many words you have to make sure it's 6 or less. No reason for this other than to slow you down.

QA is inconsistent and you get dinged for their stupid rules and get a bad QA without missing a single medical word.

Everyone of the TLs I worked for were unhappy. Both transcription managers are shrews. Pay seems middle of the road. Benefits are ok, have had better.

I quit over their specs. I was tired of paring down every report to non-sentences and counting out words in the ROS. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who left after the last big change in specs. To lose good people over being too stubborn and inflexible to work with people shows what they are l UK ke to work for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)