Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PF transcription - ex-PFer

Posted: May 31st, 2018 - 9:32 am In Reply to: Updated Patient First Info - PFslave

Agree 100% with PF slave's assessment. It is total grunt work. QA is completely inconsistent. I've been told that no one ever gets a 100% clean QA because their "style guidelines" need to be followed, but so much is up to interpretation that one QA person will say what you are doing is fine and the very next QA you get that is all marked up.

You are left on mandatory OT for long periods of time, months, and cannot take a day off during mandatory OT.

Each and every TL, and I have worked in every region, play favorites and are total itch-bays. The TL managers, so the two heads of transcription, are even worse, especially K.

Somehow, I guess all the thinking and rethinking the guidelines and then counting words, the work is mentally exhausting. I HATED IT! Every day, even if I could my full days worth of lines in 3-4 hours, I would shut the thing down and not do one bit more. I tried to get it as exactly close to the minimum as I could without going over by even one report. That's how much it sucks to type for them.

I was there for many years, and at first it was really a great job, but there have been lots of changes, and each time it got worse. So glad I am at a place with managers who act like adults instead of middle school brats!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)