Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Arrendale British Account Speech Rec.. (Views: 37)

Do you really need this job? - Friend

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 2:19 pm In Reply to: My husband forced me to leave - cutieMT

I'm not sure what you mean by your husband forcing you to leave. Do you mean he made you leave him and file for a divorce or so you mean he just made you leave your work for the day?

If the latter, why not just talk this over with your husband and see if you can manage without this job. If the two of you decide that your family must have to have this income, then he needs to agree to do everything within his power to help you make a success of it, and respect the fact that when you tell him that you need to work, you must be allowed to work!

May I suggest also that when you considering letting this job go and just be wife (and mother?) calculate the real costs to you and your family of this job, both emotionally and financially, and then also calculate the ways you can save money if you don't do it (for example, home cooked meals from scratch instead of eating out/high cost of pre-made frozen meals, etc., because you are too tired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)