A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt with depression. She Is not spending money that she does not have and is not excessively s/l fli - No Name

Posted: Nov 13, 2009

does flirtatious make sense in this sentence?  TIA

Could be. Probably means she is not displaying - manic symptoms. (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Pt with depression... - catherine

[ In Reply To ..]
YES...depressed people sometimes go on spending sprees and act sexually in appropriate. So yes flirtatious makes sense

Similar Messages:

Annoyed. You Would Think With Spending A Good Deal Of Money On A Program That....
Nov 29, 2012

I thought that was the purpose in having a discussion board on the school site?! ...

So.... How Are All Of You Going To Be Spending All That
Dec 01, 2013

extra holiday pay you earned for working on Thanksgiving?  Nuance is so generous, aren't they, to make you work and to compensate you so well for your time too?  (insert sarcasm).  Hope it wasn't too bad for you ladies (and gents).  Let's hope they let you take off Christmas.  ...

Medication For Depression
May 06, 2010

Hi, we have physician who is stating that a patient with depression is going to start taking (s/l) fenofexin 75 mg.   He may be flubbing so I just wanted to see if anyone is familiar with what he might be trying to say.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?  Thanks a million:) ...

Spending My Raise This Morning
Apr 06, 2010

Walgreen's had hair color on sale for $1.99.  My raise will just about cover the cost of covering up the gray MQ has given me!!!!  ...

Drug Help For Depression S/l Dimoxicin
Nov 02, 2009

Lastly, she has had a long problem with depression, but she is doing quite well with this with the use of dimoxicin.   I've looked under drugs used for depression, etc. played it slow, and still am having a hard time getting this one.   tia :) ...

S/l Hydynia Or Hidinea..pt With Depression..nm
May 04, 2010

x ...

Medication For Bipolar Depression
Apr 22, 2012

Looking for a mediation that is used for bipolar depression that s/l desodisomide or des-a-dis-a-mide.  Any ideas? ...

Anyone Else Spending More Time Punching In And Out Than Actually Working? Nm
Oct 10, 2012

.. ...

TTS - Pleasures Of Spending The Past 4 Months
Apr 03, 2013

The pleasures of spending the past 4 months being micromanaged at TTS has resulted in my leaving for greener or shall I say different pastures.  I actually am very glad I learned the eScription platform...it is a pleasure to use.  My account with TTS was a real plumb ripe for the picking...sweet and fast...really didn't have much trouble making 350 lph editing; however, despite hitting this line count, I barely made more than $10 an hour.  Well, this notwithstanding, I persisted working ...

Spending The Afternoon Crying My Eyes Out
Dec 04, 2014

Just so sick of the run-around by Nuance and the crappy speakers. Feel so trapped. ...

No Burn, Scar, Or Depression Loss ??
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Drug S/l Se-quel. Pt W/hx Of DM, Asthma, Depression
Jul 18, 2010

x ...

Mildy Positive Pen And ? Depression Test
Jun 16, 2011

I am working on a carpal tunnel patient. The doctor says "he has a mildly positive pen and ? depression test." ...

Ritt Diagnostic Test For Depression?
Jul 13, 2011

nm ...

Anxiety/Depression Single Diagnosis?
Oct 24, 2014

I've noticed that docs often dictate anxiety and depression as a single diagnosis, but I think they are separate since one could suffer from one without suffering from the other. Should these be separated (such as when numbering diagnoses), or can they be considered a single entity? ...

Spending More Time Fixing Demographics Than Transcribing
Jul 14, 2010

I signed up for college this fall to get a HIT degree and hopefully get out of transcription. Seems I spend so much time looking up incorrect demographics, patient account numbers, etc., due to dictors entering the wrong information, and with the company I work for, it counts against us, YET we dont get paid to lookup demographics and fix errors, but its our responsbility. I am finding this so frustrating and spending 9 hours a day to make barely 90 bucks. ...

Sick To Death Of Spending Time Testing.
Dec 23, 2012

Why can't we do the test once (they seem to all be about the same) and have it posted somewhere centrally for these potential employers?  If you can't get footpedal to work with the transcription section it is a real time consumer and PITA. ...

Webmedx - Hidden Charges In Health Spending Account
Dec 29, 2010

Today I get the paperwork from the HSA that we had the option to join for the new insurance.  Included is a bunch of tasks they want us to hurry up and do (which we cannot do since they have not given us insurance cards and their website won't let us register without numbers off the card).  Also included is an "account fee and rate schedule".  They get to charge us $15 to set up the account and $2.95 every month thereafter.  They say this "may" be paid by our employer (y ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...

Under Past Medical History He Says What Sounds Lilke *pee Vera* And Depression?? Thanks. Nm
Dec 20, 2009

nm ...

Sick Of Spending So Much Time Reading Emails, Printing New Client Profiles, Sm
Apr 26, 2013

waiting for work, trying to figure out the protocol for no work, trying to figure out remedy, remembering all the different passwords, wondering if my time card is correct because I clock in and out so much on a daily basis!  I have never, ever been no nitpicked to death.  I feel like an unpaid prisoner in my own home.  My printer right now is just about smokin because of all the crap I have to print just to remember all this garbage!  MM = MICROMANAGEMENT!!!!!  I do bel ...

Money
Mar 29, 2010

Call me greedy, but what can a new MT expect to earn the first couple of months? Based on having plenty of work and working around the clock. I am putting out at least 1100 lines a day for now.  What is considered a good line count? ...

BIG MONEY
Jul 28, 2010

Okay, so I signed on with Transcend because they said, "Do you want to be guaranteed $900 per pay period as full time?" Well, sure. That sure reeled me in. I had always been afraid they ran out of work. Now it turns out that you HAVE to earn $900 IN ORDER TO BE full time. Big difference! It's like saying, "If you win the Olympic gold medal, you'll be guaranteed a first-place finish!" Or, "If you win the election, you'll be guaranteed more votes than your opponent!" It's so ba ...

How Do I Get My Money?!
Nov 21, 2011

Ok, finally, the horrors have happened to me. All was well, but now I'm getting seriously pissed. I work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week. Those hours are mandatory. My pay is equalling less than minimum wage. I e-mailed the company asking them about having to pay me minimum wage given the mandatory hours. The only response I got was "I'll look into it." That was over a week ago. In addition, the platform we use that records our lines is not recording all my jobs! I write down all the job ...

If You're In It Just For The Money, Don't Become An MT
Sep 03, 2012

I've had the same line rate (9 cpl) for 5 years, and I notice the new accounts they offer MTs pay 7.5 or 8 cpl at most. I must admit, though that I do work for a great company (I've been with them 12 years); they offer lots of flexibility (no required shifts or hours, just a reasonable line quota), payment promptly by direct deposit twice a month like clockwork, an easy to use transcription platform and wonderful QA and support staff. I have a lot of job satisfaction, though for my yea ...

More Money
Sep 18, 2012

Do any MTs out there working for MM know how we can all get together and demand more money? they don't listen to us one at a time! ...

I Will Owe Them Money!
Mar 26, 2013

I guess my next check will be a negative amount, since last week I didn't even get 8 hours in and this week thus far, I have only gotten 2 hours in.  Somebody has to pay for my insurance and I am pretty sure they aren't going to cover it at the kindness of their heart.  Beyond frustrated!!! ...

WE WANT MORE MONEY!!!
Oct 01, 2014

I want to know when we are gettiing more money. Not interested in how exciting things are. I just need an email with the exact amount, NOW.  NOTHING ELSE. Don't want it tied into bonus because FIESA is manipulated to prevent bonuses. You did not hear us "loud and clear." WE WANT MORE MONEY. NOW. We don't want to hear about your studies or your excitement or new ways of exploring things in the usual vague Nuance-speak. Just send an email with the amount and the exact d ...

Where Did The Money Go
Jan 13, 2015

Deleted.   ...

Too Much Time Too Little Money
Mar 03, 2010

Is anyone else as sick and tired of the amount of time spent (not being compensated for) reading about all the fluff at MQ during the last 3 years!  I am so out of here.  It's just a matter of time.  Good Bye MT all together.  ...