A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So.... how are all of you going to be spending all that - justme

Posted: Dec 01, 2013

extra holiday pay you earned for working on Thanksgiving?  Nuance is so generous, aren't they, to make you work and to compensate you so well for your time too?  (insert sarcasm).  Hope it wasn't too bad for you ladies (and gents).  Let's hope they let you take off Christmas. 

So.... - 7thchild

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep! waited too long to ask for Christmas. Ummmm.... too bad. I have Christmas at my house each year. No way I am working. I will have a house full of people. Even if they offer 12 cents per edited line (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA) IBS or not, autistic daughter or not, I may have no choice but to look for a real job where they actually pay you...

Similar Messages:

Spending My Raise This Morning
Apr 06, 2010

Walgreen's had hair color on sale for $1.99.  My raise will just about cover the cost of covering up the gray MQ has given me!!!!  ...

Pt With Depression. She Is Not Spending Money That She Does Not Have And Is Not Excessively S/l Fli
Nov 13, 2009

does flirtatious make sense in this sentence?  TIA ...

Anyone Else Spending More Time Punching In And Out Than Actually Working? Nm
Oct 10, 2012

.. ...

TTS - Pleasures Of Spending The Past 4 Months
Apr 03, 2013

The pleasures of spending the past 4 months being micromanaged at TTS has resulted in my leaving for greener or shall I say different pastures.  I actually am very glad I learned the eScription platform...it is a pleasure to use.  My account with TTS was a real plumb ripe for the picking...sweet and fast...really didn't have much trouble making 350 lph editing; however, despite hitting this line count, I barely made more than $10 an hour.  Well, this notwithstanding, I persisted working ...

Spending The Afternoon Crying My Eyes Out
Dec 04, 2014

Just so sick of the run-around by Nuance and the crappy speakers. Feel so trapped. ...

Spending More Time Fixing Demographics Than Transcribing
Jul 14, 2010

I signed up for college this fall to get a HIT degree and hopefully get out of transcription. Seems I spend so much time looking up incorrect demographics, patient account numbers, etc., due to dictors entering the wrong information, and with the company I work for, it counts against us, YET we dont get paid to lookup demographics and fix errors, but its our responsbility. I am finding this so frustrating and spending 9 hours a day to make barely 90 bucks. ...

Sick To Death Of Spending Time Testing.
Dec 23, 2012

Why can't we do the test once (they seem to all be about the same) and have it posted somewhere centrally for these potential employers?  If you can't get footpedal to work with the transcription section it is a real time consumer and PITA. ...

Webmedx - Hidden Charges In Health Spending Account
Dec 29, 2010

Today I get the paperwork from the HSA that we had the option to join for the new insurance.  Included is a bunch of tasks they want us to hurry up and do (which we cannot do since they have not given us insurance cards and their website won't let us register without numbers off the card).  Also included is an "account fee and rate schedule".  They get to charge us $15 to set up the account and $2.95 every month thereafter.  They say this "may" be paid by our employer (y ...

Annoyed. You Would Think With Spending A Good Deal Of Money On A Program That....
Nov 29, 2012

I thought that was the purpose in having a discussion board on the school site?! ...

Sick Of Spending So Much Time Reading Emails, Printing New Client Profiles, Sm
Apr 26, 2013

waiting for work, trying to figure out the protocol for no work, trying to figure out remedy, remembering all the different passwords, wondering if my time card is correct because I clock in and out so much on a daily basis!  I have never, ever been no nitpicked to death.  I feel like an unpaid prisoner in my own home.  My printer right now is just about smokin because of all the crap I have to print just to remember all this garbage!  MM = MICROMANAGEMENT!!!!!  I do bel ...