A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l corvella 3 grams Pt has history of urinary incontinence, DVT - SOB and hypothyroidism. tia nm

Posted: Apr 01, 2012

x

This might be an over the counter supplement as it is listed - with her vitamins. tia nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

maybe it was Corvalen? - for fibromyalgia

[ In Reply To ..]
or D-Ribose, especially if it was OTC

Similar Messages:

Patient With Urinary Incontinence. Will Trial S/l Doc-za-sa-sin.
Nov 06, 2009

TIA. ...

Pt Scores Himself As A 13 Out Of 15 On S/l AY-WAYS Score With Urinary Incontinence. Nm
Jun 10, 2010

:) ...

Pt. With Urinary Incontinence. It Could Be That Her Renal Function Is Progressing And She Is Becomi
Oct 15, 2009

Thanks guys ...

Drug S/l Urcolon 25 Mg. PMH Of HTN And Urinary Frequency.
Sep 08, 2010

x ...

Softscript - Audit Nastygrams, QA Percent Nasty Grams, Line Count Nasty Grams
Oct 22, 2011

One after another, audit nastygrams, QA percent nasty grams, line count nasty grams.  They never end.   Supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit.  Supervisors aren't smart enough to acknowledge why that is and manage it better.  Never ends. Yes supervisors pissed and surprised MTs don't show up and MTs quit and aren't smart enough to figure out their contribution to it all.  Neverending accounts of nasty grams from all corners and supervis ...

Drug S/l Sol-pal-medow. Please Sm For Pt's History
Apr 13, 2010

CAD, HTN, DM, BPH, hypercholesterol. tinnitus and lumbago.  Thanks for any help.   ...

Drug Allergies To Lix-o-lin And Lo-zel. Pt Has A History Of
Nov 15, 2010

x ...

Drug Help - S/l Methanacol. Pt Has A History Of DM, Retardation, Please Sm
Mar 10, 2010

blood clots, psoriasis, OA, CAD, diverticulitis, glaucoma, CHF and hypothyroidism.  Thanks!   ...

Drug S/l Col-e-cyst-er-in 4 Mg Daily Pt Has History Of HTN And
Aug 09, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Ti-lay-tian. History Of HTN, Allergies And Migraines.
Apr 28, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Ju-ca-sade Pt Has History Of Sleep Apnea, Osteopenia
Jul 14, 2010

fibromyalgia, prediabetic, anxiety, depression, hypothyroidism, weak bladder and stomach irritation.  Thanks! ...

ALLERGIES None. DRUG ALLERGIES SOCIAL HISTORY
Jan 24, 2013

The dictator says ALLERGIES None. DRUG ALLERGIES---SOCIAL HISTORY He is a smoker. He works construction. He says nothing after DRUG ALLERGIES. So do I combine ALLERGIES and DRUG ALLERGIES? Or do I put None even though he did not say it? ...

Grams Or G??
Sep 25, 2010

Which is correct - no account specifics. ...

Word Help For Stress Incontinence Patient
Sep 22, 2010

Hi, I have a repair of bladder incontinence using an Align sling. It sounds like he is saying "the s/l pool tube sucker was used for spacing." It could be pull-tip sucker or something like that, but I can't find anything that would help. ...

Grams Percent
Apr 29, 2010

Here is the dictated sentence. Her anemia had improved to 10 grams percent. How would you type that? 10 g%. doesn't look right. I typed it just like above but need confirmation for future dictations. Thanks ...

Grams And G, Liter And L
Sep 25, 2010

I was reading one of the posts below that discusses using "g" for gram/grams and using "L" for liter/liters. But I'm wondering because it really doesn't make a lot of sense.  Why do we use a little "g" for gram, but we use a capital "L" for liter? Anyone know? ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

Grams Per Meter Squared
Mar 22, 2011

Brain fart.... Im a CMT and I completely forgot the abbreviation (cannot use superscripts or subscripts).   Im doing a cardiology consult and I need to abbreviate the mass index of the left ventricle.  Help ASAP.  Thanks ...

_____ Oil 4 Grams Daily.
Dec 30, 2014

Hyperlipidemia/hypertriglyceridemia.  Triglycerides are higher on the Zetia.  He is also noticing side effects; therefore, Zetia was discontinued.  Discussed the correlation between the fish oil and prostate cancer.  We will switch to _____ oil 4 grams daily.  This word definitely starts with a C or a K and it is a short word, but I cannot figure out what other oil supplementation is used for hyperlipidemia.  Help please.   ...

Patient Is To Be Aware Of Incontinence As This Could Indicate S/l Acato Quino Syndrome. Thanks!!
Jan 04, 2010

x ...

Urinary Retention
Dec 23, 2010

Pt had hernia surgery, now having urinary retention.  Doc says "we did not INSTRUMENT the bladder, therefore, do not believe secondary to infection."  I understand what he means here, but just never heard it worded this way.  Could this be what he is saying?  Any other ideas?    ...

Urinary Catheters
Jul 16, 2014

patient is using a ?stro catheter?  Cannot find anything like it. ...

Anyone Know A Cleanser For Urinary Catheter S/l Luafax??
Oct 09, 2010

.. ...

Urinary Tract Stone Procedure
Mar 30, 2012

Patient with urinary tract problems.  Doc says, "Patient has had percutaneous stone removal and s/l  "ESAB welll." I'm not sure if I'm hearing the ESAB part right or even the "welll" part. Don't know if it a procedure or a device or neither. Anyone know? ...

Urinary Wheat Histo Antigen
Apr 04, 2013

is there a test called urinary wheat histo antigen? I can't find it anywhere and the word that is throwing me off is the wheat. ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Cefazolin 2 Grams IV "PP"
May 14, 2015

On an operative report doc dictates, "Cafazolin 2 grams IV PP."  What is "PP"?  I can't find anything to help me out.  This is on an account that has strict abbreviations and acronyms expanded, so i need to know what it is.   ...