A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

yet another global call of BS - Alice

Posted: Jul 28, 2010

Let me boil it down for you.

India = GREAT

US = SUCKS

more later when my head cools down.

more from Alice - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
I just cannot get past the fact that I work for basically nothing when the company I work for is raking in millions and hiring upper level execs like they were at a BOGO [buy one, get one] sale at Payless, and one HR person who is the absolute worst.

I cannot even put into words the rage I feel sitting there listening to this man drone on about things that do not even pertain to the US MT.

oh look! new accounts!!!

[for India]

It all amounts to a lot of **** talky talky that wasted an hour of my life that I needed to be working to get my lines in.

What I'd like to see is a profit/loss statement for this place. My church provides us with one quarterly. Who makes what...pastor...children's minister...secretary...what money goes where.

I would loooooooove to see one of those. Come on and show us all who are working for less than minimum wage and at risk of having our electricity disconnected where all those millions go.

what'd you guys think?

ha, what a joke - american MT

[ In Reply To ..]
How about how proud our CEO was to tell us how "successfully" one of the US accounts was in being rolled over to the India MTs. One question asked by a fellow MT..."what does this mean to the US team on that account?" Well, duh, it means "scr#w you, US MTs...You are out of work and will no longer be able to pay your bills."

did you hear the very last part s/m - MTer

[ In Reply To ..]
There was a direct question at the end of if there would be any new work for US MTs and the answer was that he didn't know. He didn't know! It does not sound as if it is in the plan to get us any more accounts. That was very unnerving to hear that. That's why I have a new part-time job now and hope to transition away from this company. I used to love it here. :(

unnerving to say the least! s/m - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
why should we get any of the work when the Indians consistently perform well over 99% for every month every year LOL. [being sarcastic...obvs]
revenue - Martha
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, and did you hear how much revenue the company made? 4.1 Million? Okay, my check was half as much as it was before starting SR....and doing twice as much work....So WHO exactly GETS that 4.1 million???
Who? - medspeaker
[ In Reply To ..]
Can you guys tell me what company you are talking about. I think it may be the one I quit last month. It probably goes the same for many large companies and as bad as I hate to say this, a transcriptionist union is the only thing that would save our jobs.
Acusis n/m - Alice
[ In Reply To ..]
n/m
I betcha AHDI got some of it. - (nm) - Rocky Raccoon
[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe they spent the money on Hindi lessons. - }:p
[ In Reply To ..]
So they can give the Indians a bunch of B.S. too, when they start sucking all THEIR work away from them and handing it to China.
Im sure the cow-worshippers are evaluated on a - different (lower) scale than the US MTs are. nm
[ In Reply To ..]

I agree. Show us the money. What did they do - with all the cash they stole from us -

[ In Reply To ..]
during last year's rape (I mean pay cut)? Did PB get herself a new $50K Lexus? Maybe good old RD got himself a swanky new yacht? Or Mr. You-Lose-Ski wolfed down a few thousand more Krispy Kremes? While the rest of us are eyeing the canned dog food in the pantry, and wondering if you can make meatloaf out of it.

a bunch of bull - Martha

[ In Reply To ..]
He basically used a whole lot of words without saying much of anything....another wasted hour. Big whooping deal that we get paid for that hour.....less than minimum wage.

Precisely why I dont attend the global calls anymore - - its just a lot of corporate doublespeak. nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Acusis Global Conference Call
Jul 28, 2010

What a joke....A whole lot of big words with not much being said other than "we" bring in 4.1 million in revenue and congratulations on successfully taking away work from the US MT team and given to the India MT team.  YAY!!!  What a success!!  Aren't "we" proud?  I don't know about the "we," but personally my checks are not even half as much as I made before SR...so where's that 4.1 million going?  I hope the suits at Acusis can sleep well at ni ...

Just Received A Call/message From Superior Global
Jul 09, 2012

Hello!  I am seeking new employment and just received a call/message from Superior Global.  I see on here only negative information, but the newest post about them I can see is from 2008.  Does anyone know anything more current about Superior Global?  I am hoping things have improved, but if not, I don't want to waste my time ...  Thank you for your input!  I really appreciate it. ...

Got A Call Friday From Superior Global Solutions
Sep 24, 2012

So I got a call Friday from Superior Global Solutions.  Well I just wanted to take a moment of my time and give everyone the skinny... They ask "are you comfortable with HIGH ESL" They ask "are you comfortable with a very speciality op heavy account" They ask "are you comfortable with a teaching hospital" To all of this I said "Sure, I've been doing this for a long time, including PATH and RAD, and about half my long career in QA" and then they drop the bomb "With your super ...

Global Info Systems Not Global Solutions
May 06, 2013

Has anyone ever worked for Global Info Systems?    ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

Global TN
Mar 11, 2010

I just had an awful reply from Global TN regarding my resume.  I have 20 years' experience.  I actually have an Associate's degree in Transcription (way back in 1989) and their response was that I was not really qualified.  They said because I do not type acute care (which I do?), have only typed for 3-4 years (clearly not true) and I do not own a C-phone.  I listed my DAC digital system on the resume.  Wouldn't someone in the transcription business know t ...

Global
Jul 31, 2010

Has anyone heard of Global Marketing Solutions, supposedly a job placement agency with "plenty" of clients for Transcription - good or bad. ...

OSI . . . Global Network?
Mar 23, 2010

What do they mean when they say "global network of transcriptionists?"  THis means they outsource? ...

Global InfoSystems
Aug 16, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company, Global INfo Systems, TX?  Thanks ...

Superior Global?
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone heard of this company? ...

DQS/DQM Has Global Issue
Apr 06, 2012

I spoke to someone at the 800 number and was told there is a global issue for both DQS and DQM.  He gave me a ticket number and said to try again in 15 minutes.  He gave me the ticket number so I would have proof I called in case there was a question as to why I'm not working. ...

Anyone Know What They Pay The Global Transcriptionists?
Nov 16, 2012

How can they possibly get paid less than us? We get paid peanuts and if it is so lucrative for this company to send stuff offshore just wondering what they pay the indian transcriptionists?  ...

Anyone Now About Global Solutions?
May 06, 2013

Has anyone worked for this company?  Any comments? ...

Global Synovectomy?
Oct 17, 2013

Is this correct?  I am pretty new to orthopedic surgery reports.  Also, does anyone have a suggestion for a good orthopedic terminology website for reference?  ...

Global Solutions
Oct 27, 2014

Curious if anyone has experience working for Global Solutions or Futurenet Group (apparently parent company)?  Please let me know if you had good or bad experience.  This will be helpful.  THANKS SO MUCH! ...

Global Edemanus Presentation?
Nov 08, 2009

there is a global edemanus presentation of the left upper extremity consistent with chronic lymph edema       ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Nov 14, 2009

I worked about 3-4 weeks for SGS.  The people were really really nice.  The pay was on time.  The problem lies with too many Q.A. people and all having different opinions and no one agreeing on the same thing.  They nick-picked me to pieces.  I had a job come up today and it was a STAT.  I had no idea it was stat.  I was in Q.A. being checked for everything, so I was doing my normal be careful speed and they said hurry it up.  So, I did and then they would not let me have the line count ...

Global Info Systems GIS
Jan 08, 2010

Can anyone give me any information on Global Info Systems (GIS).  Thank you. ...

Any Information About Superior Global?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone have any information about Superior Global? Being outsourced to them in March and wondering if I should go with them or not. Not much choice really at this point, just wanted to know if anyone has worked for them. Thanks. ...

Superior Global - The Pay Was Also Awful
Feb 25, 2010

I've been sending out resumes, and taking tests that must end up in cyberspace, even though I pass them, hear nothing.  Then I hear from Superior Global, passed the test, no problem.  The recruiter calls me, and her dictation is awful, and her command of the English language equally as poor.  I thanked her, and said I'd think about it.  However, that first impression left me less than luke warm.  The recruiter above all people in the company should excel in communication skills, a ...

Anyone Apply To Superior Global Job Ad?
Jan 21, 2011

If you applied, have you heard anything back yet?  I haven't heard anything back yet so I was just wondering. ...

Superior Global Solutions..anyone QA For Them?
Jan 30, 2011

I have been looking for an hourly QA job for a while now and realizing that I made 18,000 last year with a good education and lots of experience really put the emphasis on how much I want to go hourly.  I am (I think) good at what I do and pride myself on accuracy.  Editing offshore work on production pay isn't working for me at my current position because the reports are a mess and take FOREVER.  At any rate, I've sent out about 8 resumes so far in the last 3 weeks with ...

Organized Or Not, MT Or Not, Global Economy Or Not,
Aug 16, 2011

During a time when millions of Americans are out of work, with no hope in sight of finding another job, and people up in Washington jabbering away about "Fixing the economy", the bottom line, and the truth, is this: No American company should be putting bigger profits ahead of all else.  Not when so many skilled Americans are in such dire need.  It's just not right, and it's time to tell the government we won't tolerate their allowing big business to squash the rest of ...

Superior Global Solutions In TX
Sep 15, 2011

I cannot for the life of me figure out whether Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, Texas offshores or not.  There is a sentence on their web page that says "....and US and internationally based labor", and I have searched high and low on the web for any kind of good or bad about them and can find nothing!  I have heard now from a couple of people that they are a good company and so I was going to apply until I read that!  I even searched for a list of US medical transcrip ...

Global Info Systems?
Apr 23, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  Did anyone test or know what they are paying?  Pay on time?  Enough work?  Any info? ...

GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jul 03, 2012

Need recent info on GIS please. Just been contacted by them for an IC position, straight typing @.05 a line! When I asked why so low, I was informed there is a ton of docs, work and a lot of repetition in the templates, so they feel you are getting a lot of free lines! That being said, I'm still shocked that these companies continue to go lower and lower on the line rates! Considering I have been an MT over 20 years, this is crazy to me, but I did read a couple of old posts here that this i ...

Any Info On Superior Global
Jul 06, 2012

Does anyone have any info on Superior?  Are they a good company to work for?  Line rate?  Actually have work during shift?  How is the VR platform? Considering job offer.  Thanks for any info. ...

Global Information Systems-GIS?
Aug 29, 2012

thanks. ...

How Is Superior Global Solutions Out TX
Sep 15, 2012

I'm looking for a new, hopefully good, company to apply to.  Can anyone share their thoughts on how Superior Global Solutions out of Plano, TX is to work for?  I'd like to know things like QA conisistency, team lead helpfulness, pay scale and fairness, pay on time, PTO or vacations, etc.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance. ...