A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wow, they shut you out of Webmail quickly after you quit - formernuancer

Posted: Mar 21, 2015

Like within 2 to 3 hours. It's not like I care about the e-mails in the account, but wouldn't they want to talk to me about getting their foot pedal back to them? Or removing software?

Anyway, I'm free!

Foot pedal - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think they care. I removed their software from my computer when i left, but they never actually mentioned it and they never asked for their foot pedal. I still have it after 5 years.

Quit - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you give 2 weeks?

Food Pedal - Resigned

[ In Reply To ..]
I put in my notice last week and in the email I received back from my TSM is says this under the equipment return section "There is no need to return foot pedal issued to you from the Company." So I guess that is your parting gift :) LOL.

I'm free too!! After this week anyway...

Similar Messages:

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

OB Help Quickly Please T-pal?
Jun 08, 2010

Admitted as a 27yo gravida 7, para 0 with a s/l "t-pal" of 0-0-6-0 to the labor and delivery department in preterm labor. TIA!  ...

New Webmail
Jun 24, 2012

Can anyone tell me how to get the instructions on the new webmail?  I can't log into the old email and I can't find anything under HR/learning/training.  Thank you!! ...

Spark And Webmail
Dec 25, 2013

Is anyone having trouble getting set up with Spark and Webmail?  Every time I try to get into Enrich to complete this I get "page cannot be displayed". ...

Spark And Webmail Modules?
Dec 09, 2013

Says to allow 20 minutes for each module.  How many are there?  Have to do this by Wednesday I guess. ...

How Often Were You Told To Check Webmail?
Jun 05, 2014

I was BLESSED OUT tonight for not checking this e-mail re: a stat with some problems.  I was told when we went on web mail to check it 3 times daily.  Now I'm told to check it every 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!  ARE YOU SERIOUS?? ...

Need Tips On How To Edit VR More Quickly - SM
Oct 07, 2014

Hello.  I have just edited my first 5 VR reports ever.  It seems like ther must be a more efficient way to do it than what I was doing.  Every time I needed to make a change, I had to stop the recording and manually move my cursor to the right place.  I wish the Word cursor moved along with the dictation.  I'm sure this must be a learning curve thing.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks! ...

I Just Faxed My Paperwork To OTI. Does Anyone Know How Quickly I Might Start After That? TIA Nm
Feb 11, 2011

Instant Text Tips About Getting Up And Running Quickly
Feb 21, 2011

I just got Instant Text and was wondering if anyone had any tips about getting up and running quickly with it.  Are there any shortcuts to choosing between the words that pop up besides mousing down and clicking?  I'm trying to decide if's actually slowing me down or if I actually transcribe faster without all of the constant reading and clicking.  Does everyone start out this way or am I doing something wrong?   ...

Cpu Shut Down
Sep 28, 2012

Actually, 2 days in a row, when I started my machine, it was on, but no screen.  Today it said it was a cpu shut down due to thermal event.  So is my computer going to need replaced soon?  ...

Fluency Just Shut Off
Feb 26, 2014

For the love of Mike! ...

Another Friday Night Of Having To Shut Down
Nov 26, 2010

While that stupid background virus scan is working on all workstations!!! Can the management people who work behind the scene not get it through their heads that this interrupts everything?? Geeze. My computer locks up every single time this thing runs and it always runs every Friday night. They must be using some updated Java thing with the program because that is what locks me up. My computer has an older Java version that they are using and right in the middle of running their scan, Java mess ...

System Shut Down When Working
Apr 09, 2014

Does anyone else have this happen???!!! I was working on a horrible report, bad quality, lots to fix. I stopped to go get the mail, make a sandwich. When I got back, it had shut down "after being inactive for one hour" WHAT? I was NOT gone for an hour. This has happened to me before. Now this report that I had spent over 20 minutes on and was just going to recheck it, I get nothing for! ...

Is The Company Board Shut Down Or Broken? Nm
May 24, 2010

nm ...

MTJobs And MTDaily Websites Have Shut Down-sm
Jan 09, 2015

I just noticed that MTJobs and MTdaily are no longer functioning... ...

Bill S.3480 Will Give Feds Power To Shut Down The Internet
Jun 16, 2010

The internet is a dangerous place and this goes a bit too far but it is illustrative of how the danger is being recognized. I think it is just a matter of time before medical records will no longer be processed over the internet. Once that happens, perhaps our jobs will come back. ...

Why When I Shut Down Escription, Does My Computer Make A Lot Of "noise?" S/m
Sep 05, 2012

Like if you were installling or deleting stuff.  Do you think they have spyware in there to run a report of what all you did or did not do during your shift?  I do check FB, emails, news in between jobs because VR SUCKS AND BORES ME TO DEATH. ...

Seriously, Is TT Trying To Get Everyone To Quit?
Jan 26, 2010

Not only can I not get up to speed flip flopping back and forth between traditional work and VR each and every report, not only did they cut my pay for this not so great new platform, not only can I not change accounts because there is no work on anything but my account, not only has production incentive gotten completely out of my reach, and not only is this year's insurance not actually what I signed up for, but now the latest? Seriously WHAT IS UP?  I can&# ...

BOO HOO -- Can I Quit?
Feb 01, 2010

This is the first time I am transcribing an intubation procedure.  The doctor keeps stating that he used an instrument "Glide slope."  I can only find a GlideScope.  Is he mispronouncing the name of this instrument, or is there a Glide Slope? ...

Anyone Who Has Quit MQ
Mar 15, 2010

Just curious how long it took to get your 401K. I'm thinking about quitting, taking the penalty for cashing in the 401K and living on the rest while I look for a new job. Probably not the best strategy, but this FTR thing is really making me crazy. TIA ...

Want To Quit
Apr 07, 2010

How much notice should I give? ...

Everyone Quit!!
Apr 14, 2010

I am so serious.  Everyone needs to quit transcribing for a while.  We need to get this industry back to where we could actually make a decent living.  I am making less money now than I did 15 years ago.  It is absolutely ridiculous.  As long as we keep agreeing to all the junk that these transcription companies keep throwing at us, it will only continue to go downhill.  I really think I could make as much money at McDonald's than I am now.  Something ...

What Happens To PTO If You Quit?
Jun 01, 2010

I am thinking about starting to look around for another job and was wondering if I need to use up my PTO before I quit or will it be paid out?  If I have PTO saved up and put in my notice will they find a way not to give it to me?  Thanks! ...

QUIT MQ
Jun 15, 2010

Does anyone know about how many people have quit MQ in the past 6 months or so?  It seems that things are going from bad to worse recently.   ...

Quit Job?
Jul 14, 2010

I am thinking about quiting my job at the hospital to try and work from home, but after reading some of the postings here i am wondering if that is such a good idea. Is there really a shortage of work out there? Do i dare take the chance?   jkl ...

Can You Get TAA If You Quit?
Jul 15, 2010

This job has become so impossible to make any money.  I am below min wage on SR, and now they are sending off a bunch of our accounts to Global.  I technically still have work and have not been laid off.  Is TAA possible if the company still has work for us to do?  Can part-time workers get this too or only full-timers?  Many thanks to anyone who answers this.  I did read some of the DOL website but could not find this info.  ...

Does MQ Pay Your PTO If You Quit?
Aug 13, 2010

Does anyone know if MQ is good about paying you for accumulated PTO if you quit or do you have to fight them for it? ...

About To Quit
Jan 05, 2011

I am about to quit MQ due to a health condition and was unable to find in MQCentral the Resignation policy anywhere. Can someone tell me where I can find it.   Thanks ...

MQ WANTS US TO QUIT
Jul 12, 2011

CBAY would prefer to outsource all of the work to India where they can get it done for much cheaper.  To top it off, we do QA for them thus training them to take our jobs!  I'm outta there! ...

I HAVE HAD IT AND I ALSO QUIT
Aug 17, 2011

The pay cut hit me hard last PP and now, this is the third day in a row that not even an hour into my shift I'm out of work.  I don't have any PTO to fall back on and the NJA rate is just as bad...  I went to a friend and practically begged for a job until I find something else.  I'll be cashiering and doing store clerk duties for a little more than 10 bucks an hour.  I feel silly, because he usually hires high school kids and kids in their 20s, you know a ...