A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

new webmail - mt2

Posted: Jun 24, 2012

Can anyone tell me how to get the instructions on the new webmail?  I can't log into the old email and I can't find anything under HR/learning/training.  Thank you!!

Hope this helps. - gtgt

[ In Reply To ..]
https://mtmail.us.mmodal.com

one more question - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you I got to the web page but it's not accepting my login or password. Has that changed? Thank you again!!!

no. - gtgt

[ In Reply To ..]
user name is your firstname.lastname
password is the same as mqcentral
Thank You! Thank You! - mt2
[ In Reply To ..]
I got in. Thanks so much for your help! I'd be lost without you guys:o)

I'm following the instructions you gave, but I can't get in - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Just to confirm:

It's user name: firstname.lastname (is it case sensitive? I tried it both ways)

Password: Same as MQCentral

Do any of the other boxes need to be checked? I left them all unchecked and I keep getting "invalid username/password" message in bright red letters in the box. Any ideas?

anon - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't believe it's case sensitive. I used small letters and the password for MQCentral and it worked for me.

Thanks ... something is definitely wrong - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I'll call support, I mean, open a Remedy ticket. (rolleyes)

Thanks again!

Similar Messages:

Spark And Webmail
Dec 25, 2013

Is anyone having trouble getting set up with Spark and Webmail?  Every time I try to get into Enrich to complete this I get "page cannot be displayed". ...

Spark And Webmail Modules?
Dec 09, 2013

Says to allow 20 minutes for each module.  How many are there?  Have to do this by Wednesday I guess. ...

How Often Were You Told To Check Webmail?
Jun 05, 2014

I was BLESSED OUT tonight for not checking this e-mail re: a stat with some problems.  I was told when we went on web mail to check it 3 times daily.  Now I'm told to check it every 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!  ARE YOU SERIOUS?? ...

Wow, They Shut You Out Of Webmail Quickly After You Quit
Mar 21, 2015

Like within 2 to 3 hours. It's not like I care about the e-mails in the account, but wouldn't they want to talk to me about getting their foot pedal back to them? Or removing software?   Anyway, I'm free! ...