A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DTS (digital transcription services) Does anybody know anything - Rob

Posted: Jul 25, 2012

Does anybody know anything about DTS? I have seen their posting on the job board here for transcriptionists with cardiology experience. I see that they offer benefits, vacation, 401K, etc. I am just wondering what the pay scale is like and how the workload is.

Not sure about what it is like to work for them, but - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
they are apparently unprofessional. I had trouble taking the practicum portion of the test, emailed and never heard a word. I would not work for them if they are that unprofessional.

Similar Messages:

Digital Transcription Services (DTS)
Sep 02, 2014

Does anyone work or has worked for DTS out of Oklahoma? The old posts seem to be several years old. Good or bad? Any info appreciated. ...

What Is The Scoop For DTS (digital Transcription Services)
Feb 09, 2011

What is the scoop for DTS?  Are they good to work for?  Anyone currently working for them. ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Never To Be Heard From Again?
May 27, 2011

Has anyone else ever been contacted by DTS and never to be heard from again? ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) - How Their Insurance Is
Mar 07, 2013

I know they did some advertising a while back and wanted to get some fresh perspective on them.  I did search the archives and did not find much that current.  Anybody recently been hired by them and how is it.  I am curious as to how their insurance is.   ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Curious About Pay
Apr 12, 2013

curious about pay - anyone? ...

Has Anyone Ever Taken The Radiology Test For DTS (digital Transcription Services)?
Oct 11, 2010

Has anyone ever taken the radiology test for DTS? Is it hard?   Any info on the company?   TIA ...

How Do You Fill Out An Application For DTS (digital Transcription Services)
Jun 14, 2011

How do you fill out an application for Digital Transcription Services? I've been over their website and only found career opportunities but nothing about the application. ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Any Current Info
Apr 20, 2011

Any current info about this company, I think out of Oklahoma?  Also wondering if it is employee status or IC?  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Digital Transcription Systems In OK
Oct 07, 2011

Has anyone applied with them this week?  If so, have you heard back from them?  Their ad says they need 20 transcriptionists immediately... Just wondering as I haven't heard back.  :p ...

Digital Transcription Systems? Anything?
Aug 06, 2014

Anyone know about this company?  I saw they are hiring (on Indeed). It looks like a good company but that doesn't mean anything. ...

Info On TTS, Digital Transcription Systems, Inc.?
Nov 10, 2010

Anyone with any info on these two companies?  TIA! ...

Going Digital - I Run A Small Transcription Business
May 16, 2012

Hi, I need some advice.  I run a small transcription business (me, myself and I) and my doctors are still using casettes (I know, they are die-hards).  I am trying to switch over to digital and need some advice as to the best equipment to use.  I only have about five doctors so I don't want' to go into too much expense.  Can anyone give me any ideas for inexpensive call in systems and digital transcribers? Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks. Marj ...

Digital Transcription For Small Office
Jan 15, 2013

Does anyone know of a good digital transcription system for a small doctor's office  - any suggestions would be appreciated... ...

Digital Transcription Systems? Medical Insurance
Dec 08, 2011

A good company to work for?  Good medical insurance?  Lots of work?  Any input is greatly appreciated. ...

Do Not Order From Digital Dictation And Transcription Store
Feb 28, 2012

Do not order from Digital Dictation and Transcription Store.  I received a hand control that did not and returned the item.  They charged me a 20% restocking fee, shipping to me and return shipping for them for a total of almost $55. ...

Any Current Infor Regarding Digital Transcription Service In Oklahoma?
Sep 27, 2010

I found some older stuff.  Just wonder if there is anything more recent. ...

Transcription Software So That Doctor Can Dictate Into A Digital Recorder From His Office
Apr 20, 2010

Does anybody know of a good software program or system where the doctor can dictate into a digital recorder from his office, upload it to my computer and that I could transcribe using a footpedal (that I already have) and then upload it and send it back to the doctor?  The doctor would like to start using a digital system ASAP, so any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you! ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Professional Transcription Services
Mar 31, 2010

Any info on this company?  TIA! ...

InHealth Transcription Services
Jun 09, 2010

Any new information on this company?  All I have found is old and would like to know more about it.  Pay, insurance, platform used, etc.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Southern Transcription Services?
Nov 03, 2011

Has anyone worked for Southern Transcription Services, Inc. in Georgia? If so, what was your experience like? What is their line rate?   Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription Services
Jun 02, 2012

I'm a CMT w/ 16 years' experience in acute care. I just applied for PT w/ Breitner. After doing their little test, answering their employment history questions, and pasting my resume, I got this automated response - Unfortunately, your experience does not meet our minimum requirement. We do have a continuous need for experienced medical transcriptionists. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to pursue additional formal training and/or experience to increase their skills ...

Nuance Transcription Services - Anyone Knows About Them
Jul 23, 2012

has anyone heard of Nuance?  They supposedly have added Transcend Services to their company.  I saw an ad where they are hiring, and just wondered if anyone knows about them.  Been with my company now for several years, but keep running out of work, and so I'm looking elsewhere.  thanks ! ...

MJOL Transcription Services
Sep 22, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of this company?  MJOL Transcription Services out of Norcross, GA.  I looked on the Internet and I could not find anything? ...