A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pay not right for the second week, payroll never answered my inquiry - Fed up

Posted: Jun 17, 2015

This is the second week my pay has been incorrect.  They did not pay me the shift differential.  I have already emailed my TSM and payroll, no answer from payroll (email was sent days ago about pwe 6/5).  This is added to the fact that on the Powerscribe platform there is NO WAY for us to track our lines anyway, so we all have to guess whether or not we're being shorted (although they clearly did not add the shift diff as no column exists on either of my time sheets).  There is one account that several of us are on that consistently gets overlooked and we all have to demand they go back and upload the lines for it.  The only way that error is caught is because it is the primary account for 2 MLS and they can clearly see that 150-bucks for a week's work is a huge error in line counts.  If you are reading this Nuance, get your stuff together or you'll lose the last few of us that are hanging on.

Call payroll. - wtfe

[ In Reply To ..]
They did the same to me last week and never answered email. Finally got through by calling. They suck.

Similar Messages:

Get Your Questions Answered
Aug 05, 2010

I strongly urge that anyone with any type of Medquist complaints (gee, that would be about 99% of us, right?) e-mail ****** They need to hear from ALL of us regarding these issues . . .  no work, low pay, no responses.  Voice your complaints or opinions loudly . . . they need to be hearing from as many of us as possible. ...

Question Answered
Dec 29, 2010

Thanks! ...

Question Answered, Thanks!
Nov 01, 2011

Anyone heard of s/l "amla" placed 1-1/2 hours before circumcision? ...

TTD -Has Amy Answered E-mails
Aug 23, 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but must ask anyway.  Has anyone gotten a response from Amy in the last week.  I responded to her e-mail about checks being re-issued and did not get a reply.  Has anyone received a check i.e. re-issued check?  ty ...

So Many Questions Could Not Be Answered
Dec 05, 2014

I do think that they should have waited until everything was in place before they begin to roll this plan out.  So many questions could not be answered yesterday??  Who decides who the difficult dictators are?  What about blanks for inaudible dictation?  What about discrepancies in dictation by the dictator (not by us) and we are forced to leave blanks???  Why should we be penalized in our QC for that?  None could be answered and will be decided later!!!  That ...

No One Has Answered One Of The Basic Questions Below Sm
Nov 30, 2014

Who sent the email that was received? Was this from a TSM/COM/someone else? I have not seen any such email. That's not to say that some of you got it, that apparently means not all of us got it and that begs the question of WHO sent the email? Anyone willing to answer? ...

Reversal Request Not Answered Yet
Jan 05, 2015

Sooo, if by chance they do grant the reversal will they go back and refigure my scores for this week and make adjustments or is it just "tough ti##ty said the kitty?" ...

Job Inquiry
Sep 21, 2010

Has anyone heard of a company named Transamerica or Transam? Is this company reputable? ...

MM Resignation Inquiry?
Feb 08, 2012

I wonder if MQ/MM does a follow-up inquiry after a person quits, to find out why.  Does anyone know? ...

Credit Inquiry
Jul 29, 2012

Anyone else had a credit inquiry alert from Nuance?  This happened lately too.  This is sort of disturbing, and I don't remember applying for any other jobs there too.  I've been working there for a while too.  Don't they have to have my permission to do this? ...

Serious Inquiry Question
Nov 15, 2012

I recently started working for MMODAL... but I also have a part-time job elsewhere, and I will not say where, that is not relevant, but on my other part-time job they have different platforms and recently within the past year I think they started 'moving' some accounts to a platform called M-Modal, a couple of my account were moved there and eventually I am supposed to get moved there totally but I am not in any hurry as I like the platform I am currently on.  But my question for ...

Raise Inquiry
Jan 10, 2013

So I'm farily new-ish to MM and MT in general. MM hired me as a complete newbie about 9 months ago, and I accepted the rates they gave me (0.04 VR and 0.05 TR) because I was desparate for a job. Based soley on my memory, the person who offered me the job stated that there would be a consideration for a raise after 90 days. Okay, fine, whatever, I just want a job. Well, 9 months later I am still making the same rate. I haven't brought up the issue because I like to fly under the radar. ...

Inquiry On Training Programs - Which One?!
Jan 16, 2010

Helllo - I am considering a career transition to MT, and presently researching AHDI-approved MT programs. I've heard lots of great things about Andrews School; does anyone know anything about, or have taken, the program through TRSi? This is the other one that I was considering. Thanks for your help! D. ...

Response To Email Inquiry About VA Accounts
Aug 14, 2013

My understanding, according to conversations with several people at the Department of Labor in several states, is that anyone working on a VA contract must have employee status and must be paid the wage determination rate, or prevailing wage, for the state and county in which the client (or VA facility) is located.  It does not matter what the wage determination rate is for the state and county in which you reside.  Therefore, if you work on several different VA accounts, there may be ...

New Editing Platform Rules Inquiry
Oct 08, 2013

Hello, We are preparing to switch to editing and are working on a fair guidelines for the MTs.  What are the industry standards of expections for things such as correcting if a dictator says something like "laboratory studies" and the draft comes through as "laboratory data" - do you correct it or leave it?  What about things like numbers that begin a sentence?  Correct or let it go?  Any advice you can give would be appreciated.  ...

Statutory Employee Vs. Traditional Employee Status Inquiry
Oct 10, 2013

I'm seeing more and more job postings for statutory employee status.  I'm trying to figure out what an appropriate line rate request equivalent would be since I would be responsible for withholding income taxes.  For example if the traditional employee line rate is 8 cpl for transcription what would I need to request for statutory status?  The same or more? ...

Contacting Payroll
Jun 27, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to contact payroll?  I am fairly new with the company.  They forgot to pay me last time at all and this time I was paid line count but was told by the recruiter that I would be paid hourly for the first few weeks.  Any information would be greatly appreciated as my CCM is on vacation. Thanks. ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...

Payroll's Mistake
Feb 10, 2012

Today the payroll dept made a mistake and everyone who was working got clocked off in error.  Now CCM wants us to go in and fix it ourselves.  Next thing you know they will be sending us a tutorial on how to fix our own computers.  I am so tired of all the things we have to do for no pay that I want to scream.  It's bad enough that we are paid so little for doing what we were hired to do, we get nothing for all the things we have to do that were not in our job descriptio ...

What Was That Payroll Email All About?
Nov 20, 2012

Letting us know that FICA wage limit will change from $110,100 to $113,700.  Thanks.  I know I was stressing about whether I would be under the magic number.  I also was worried about the max I could put in my 401K.  Good to know it is $17,500 but I can also catch up an extra $5000 even though it is more than I will make gross all of next year.  Sometimes I just got to shake my head at these emails.  Why don't they send an email letting us know w ...

Landmark Payroll
Mar 19, 2013

Does anyone have any tricks for being able to get into their payroll company's website? Ever since they got this new company, I have been unable to get in.  I can count on the fingers of 1 hand the number of times I've been able to get in.  I can get in 1 time, and the next time it will tell me the login failed, user ID invalid.  This may be the next day when I'm told my login is invalid.   I've had my login reset numerous times.  Yes, I am following ...

Number For Payroll
Apr 15, 2013

I cannot find the phone number to payroll!! Cannot get my supervisor and I need a punch fixed on my time card. Anyone know the direct number???? ...

Does Anyone Know The # To Payroll Dept?
Oct 21, 2013

I no longer work there and need to get in touch with them.  Need a copy of W2 and did not have to file a tax return because I did not make enough and do not have a copy of the W2.  Need it for financial aid.   ...

Question Regarding Payroll
Nov 27, 2013

Since this is the 3rd paycheck of the month do we still get ins taken out, I thought we would not have it taken out this time, just curious.  Thank you ...

Looking At Payroll/quarter
Apr 04, 2014

...where is all this changing the dates of the quarter coming from? I took the time to logon to Enrich (shocking, I know....had to look up my password) and just downloaded the payroll calendar that is currently on there. At the bottom it clearly states that the dates for 2014 Quarter 1 are Jan 1 to March 31. Am I missing something? I want these dates to still be correct as much as anyone...just wondering where the freakout came from. I'm sure someone will just say I'm naive....fine. ...

No Payroll Notice?
Sep 16, 2014

No payroll notice this week?  I always get it on Tuesday. ...

HAPPY MT WEEK - Have A Great Week
May 17, 2010

To all you wonderful MTs working and slaving your lives away, Happy MT Week.  I appreciate you.  I appreciate your kindness when I have a rant or a rave, when I'm at my wits end with the constant changing around of clients, client profiles and the never ending dings being thrown at me. I appreciate knowing that I am not alone in this struggle. It is because of all of you, and only you MTs on this board that I manage to stay in this game.  We are treated as less than second class citiz ...

Anyone Planning On Actually Participating In MT Week Next Week?
May 14, 2014

. ...

Payday This Week (Thanksgiving Week)
Nov 24, 2014

Does anyone know when pay will be distributed this week? A big deal seemed to be made about getting payroll in quickly, so Im wondering if pay will be released before Thursday or if its just going to be Friday as usual. ...

At 99.4% This Week, Congratulated That I Improved Over Last Week.
Feb 13, 2015

Good grief. I did not change the way I edit. It so depends on how many commas they think you should have. Yes, I made an unusual (for me) mistake last week, but the rest of passing an audit is dumb luck of whether you get a realistic auditor or Ms English wannabe. Everybody must be under pressure because of the cesspool as I see a lot of mistakes when I look up past reports to help with these mush mouths and accents. The time czar wants schedule changes, but I see no problems with turna ...