A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Question answered - Gotta Know

Posted: Dec 29, 2010

Thanks!

You should have been told this when you were - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
hired. Check with your Human Resources or Payroll department.

first paycheck - Willie

[ In Reply To ..]
Didn't MQ tell all the newbies anything or did they not read the package that one receives upon hire with all the info you need to know. You get paid on the 10th and 25th of the month.

How can you not know this? Are you getting paid for spaces, returns, etc? - What is the qa process at first? Do you know these

[ In Reply To ..]
x

The direct deposit form said it could take 3-5 weeks, I think, but sm - LTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I received my 1st check via direct deposit, so that was good news.

Similar Messages:

Get Your Questions Answered
Aug 05, 2010

I strongly urge that anyone with any type of Medquist complaints (gee, that would be about 99% of us, right?) e-mail ****** They need to hear from ALL of us regarding these issues . . .  no work, low pay, no responses.  Voice your complaints or opinions loudly . . . they need to be hearing from as many of us as possible. ...

Question Answered, Thanks!
Nov 01, 2011

Anyone heard of s/l "amla" placed 1-1/2 hours before circumcision? ...

TTD -Has Amy Answered E-mails
Aug 23, 2012

I think I know the answer to this, but must ask anyway.  Has anyone gotten a response from Amy in the last week.  I responded to her e-mail about checks being re-issued and did not get a reply.  Has anyone received a check i.e. re-issued check?  ty ...

So Many Questions Could Not Be Answered
Dec 05, 2014

I do think that they should have waited until everything was in place before they begin to roll this plan out.  So many questions could not be answered yesterday??  Who decides who the difficult dictators are?  What about blanks for inaudible dictation?  What about discrepancies in dictation by the dictator (not by us) and we are forced to leave blanks???  Why should we be penalized in our QC for that?  None could be answered and will be decided later!!!  That ...

No One Has Answered One Of The Basic Questions Below Sm
Nov 30, 2014

Who sent the email that was received? Was this from a TSM/COM/someone else? I have not seen any such email. That's not to say that some of you got it, that apparently means not all of us got it and that begs the question of WHO sent the email? Anyone willing to answer? ...

Reversal Request Not Answered Yet
Jan 05, 2015

Sooo, if by chance they do grant the reversal will they go back and refigure my scores for this week and make adjustments or is it just "tough ti##ty said the kitty?" ...

Pay Not Right For The Second Week, Payroll Never Answered My Inquiry
Jun 17, 2015

This is the second week my pay has been incorrect.  They did not pay me the shift differential.  I have already emailed my TSM and payroll, no answer from payroll (email was sent days ago about pwe 6/5).  This is added to the fact that on the Powerscribe platform there is NO WAY for us to track our lines anyway, so we all have to guess whether or not we're being shorted (although they clearly did not add the shift diff as no column exists on either of my time sheets).  T ...