A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know the # to payroll dept? - blondie

Posted: Oct 21, 2013

I no longer work there and need to get in touch with them.  Need a copy of W2 and did not have to file a tax return because I did not make enough and do not have a copy of the W2.  Need it for financial aid.  

Did you try getting on the ADP web site? sm - polly

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think ADP takes you out of the system for several years. When I left MM I was able to get my W2s for ages afterward.

Don't remember how to get to ADP site or log in. - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't remember how to get there to that site or log in info.

I got logged in but says not authorized to use.NM.. - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Going to IRS office - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
I might as well go to the nearest IRS office an hour away. I called the main number for Nuance and had to say what dept I was trying to contact in which they direct you to a voice mail box. I left a message and left my name and number and what I needed. Never called back. I also emailed them yesterday morning and heard nothing. So if I wait for them to contact me I may never get it. I will just drive to the nearest IRS office.

Similar Messages:

According To US Dept Of Labor
Dec 15, 2012

Recognized as top career choice by US Dept of Labor Statistics, "employment of medical transcriptions is projected to grow faster on average compared to all other occupations through 2014." In addition, with new health care legislation, adding nearly 50 million people to health insurance will definitely increase the demand for more transcribers.   What a crock. ...

MM Help...how To Contact HR Dept?
Sep 23, 2014

Not sure if I'm just drawing a blank or if I'm going crazy (or both), but didn't our old email system (before IPSWITCH Imail Server) have a bunch of different sections, specifically how/where to contact Human Resources? Can't seem to find it anywhere and the old email system won't let me log in....? ...

Approaching Dept. Of Labor
Jul 19, 2011

Alerting the Department of Labor has been bandied about regarding the unfair and unjust treatment that MTSOs like to dole out because they think they can get away with it, and we have, in a sense, just rolled over and let them for fear of job loss or being the troublemaker if we spoke up.  Perhaps it is time we find out if we have legitimate issues here and maybe something can be done about them, such as: 1.  Not being paid for spaces. 2.  Not being paid for demographics. ...

Found This Under Dept Of Labor.....
Aug 07, 2012

Off-the-Clock References The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) requires that covered non-exempt employees receive at least the minimum wage and at least one and one-half times their regular rates of pay for hours worked over 40 in a workweek. In general, "hours worked" includes all time an employee must be on duty, or on the employer's premises or at any other prescribed place of work. Also included is any additional time the employee is allowed (i.e., suffered or permitted) to work. The amo ...

Epic - Changes In # Of Staff In HIM Dept?
Mar 07, 2013

Hi.  I am in my third week of employment as a coder!  Yay!  I am learning a lot, still going to school FT, and commuting 1 hour each way to work.  I am the "low man on the totum pole."  We are starting to train for Epic which is supposed to be going live in a few months.  Has Epic affected the work load in that there is a reduction of coders/transcriptions where you work?  Just wondering.  I do other clerical duties such as pulling charts, abstracting, and ...

Anyone Have The Phone # For The HR Dept At MModal?
Aug 18, 2013

I would appreciate it. Need it for applying for UE tomorrow. Any help...thanks. ...

Email From IT Dept At Imedx
Dec 02, 2014

I just love emails from IT department at imedx. It is like solving a puzzle to figure out what they are trying to communicate. More fun and sparkle added to my day! Message to Imedx: Hire 1 English as first language IT person to commicate with your US employees. Just fuels my belief that despite what I have been told, you have NO intention of keeping me on as an employee long-term. This is just common sense, which in my opinion most of your decisions so far seem to be greatly lacking! P.S. Sure ...

I Will Be Contacting My State's Dept. Of Labor.
Aug 19, 2010

Last pay check, I did not receive the PTO I requested in SS and was granted by my CCM. I contacted payroll immediately. Mind you, this happened to me once before.  It took 1 email and 1 phone call and I had a check the very next day. It is now a week later.  I have been around and around with payroll and my CCM.  FINALLY, yesterday, I get an email that they owe me the PTO and will add it onto MY NEXT CHECK. I don't think so.  That is money that I earned and am entitl ...

Waiting On A Call Back From Dept Of Labor
Oct 07, 2010

I would encourage everyone to call their local DOL about this issue. When we sit here for 20-30 minutes typing a job and lose it due to no fault of our own, we should be compensated for the time that we sat here.  I left a message for my local DOL, hopefully will get a call back, but it seems to me that constitutes not getting paid for hours worked, which is illegal.  If anyone else has checked into this, let me know. Thanks! ...

US Dept Of Labor Back Wages Payment
Jul 31, 2013

Anyone else get a sweet check from K&R for back wages and a letter from Department of Labor? ...

HIPAA Violation? My HMO's Records Dept Accidentally Sent
Jan 10, 2015

instead of my own.  I called and told the person (it was the exact person that I had send the records)  and he acted like it was no big deal -- he just goes, "oh could you bring that back here today?"  Of course I will bring them back, but I think it was funny how he made it seem like there was nothing wrong with the scenario.  He probably thought I had no idea about HIPAA.  ...

Shouldn't All MTSOs Be Investigated By The Dept Of Labor?
Apr 04, 2015

Landmark:  They were sued with a class action for FLSA violation, for "willfull and reckless" nonpayment of overtime in 2011.  I have not seen a suit for minimum wage.  Anyone aware of any suits besides the one against Landmark?  ...

What Dept Is Notified When A Patient Leaves AMA With Equipment Attached
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

313-226-7448 616-456-2004 Call Either Number For US Dept Of Labor
Sep 19, 2012

Called state DOL and was given these numbers for US DOL because the company grosses over half a million a year.  I called and left message regarding OT practices at Nuance.  Will update when I get a call back.  ...

Contacting Payroll
Jun 27, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to contact payroll?  I am fairly new with the company.  They forgot to pay me last time at all and this time I was paid line count but was told by the recruiter that I would be paid hourly for the first few weeks.  Any information would be greatly appreciated as my CCM is on vacation. Thanks. ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...

Payroll's Mistake
Feb 10, 2012

Today the payroll dept made a mistake and everyone who was working got clocked off in error.  Now CCM wants us to go in and fix it ourselves.  Next thing you know they will be sending us a tutorial on how to fix our own computers.  I am so tired of all the things we have to do for no pay that I want to scream.  It's bad enough that we are paid so little for doing what we were hired to do, we get nothing for all the things we have to do that were not in our job descriptio ...

What Was That Payroll Email All About?
Nov 20, 2012

Letting us know that FICA wage limit will change from $110,100 to $113,700.  Thanks.  I know I was stressing about whether I would be under the magic number.  I also was worried about the max I could put in my 401K.  Good to know it is $17,500 but I can also catch up an extra $5000 even though it is more than I will make gross all of next year.  Sometimes I just got to shake my head at these emails.  Why don't they send an email letting us know w ...

Landmark Payroll
Mar 19, 2013

Does anyone have any tricks for being able to get into their payroll company's website? Ever since they got this new company, I have been unable to get in.  I can count on the fingers of 1 hand the number of times I've been able to get in.  I can get in 1 time, and the next time it will tell me the login failed, user ID invalid.  This may be the next day when I'm told my login is invalid.   I've had my login reset numerous times.  Yes, I am following ...

Number For Payroll
Apr 15, 2013

I cannot find the phone number to payroll!! Cannot get my supervisor and I need a punch fixed on my time card. Anyone know the direct number???? ...

Question Regarding Payroll
Nov 27, 2013

Since this is the 3rd paycheck of the month do we still get ins taken out, I thought we would not have it taken out this time, just curious.  Thank you ...

Looking At Payroll/quarter
Apr 04, 2014

...where is all this changing the dates of the quarter coming from? I took the time to logon to Enrich (shocking, I know....had to look up my password) and just downloaded the payroll calendar that is currently on there. At the bottom it clearly states that the dates for 2014 Quarter 1 are Jan 1 to March 31. Am I missing something? I want these dates to still be correct as much as anyone...just wondering where the freakout came from. I'm sure someone will just say I'm naive....fine. ...

No Payroll Notice?
Sep 16, 2014

No payroll notice this week?  I always get it on Tuesday. ...

2010 Payroll Schedule
Jan 05, 2010

When I click on HR there is no dropdown box or anything that states benefits so I can get to Payroll to see the 2010 schedule.  What am I doing wrong??  Thank U.  ...

Payroll Email ...figures (sm)
Dec 02, 2010

Earning and deduction code chart shows "BNSUP" - Production bonus for CORPORATE employees .... nice. This greedy, immoral place sickens me to my stomach. ...

Payroll System Conversion
Dec 29, 2010

What ever happened to the first time right philosophy?  There have been at least 3 emails sent out about the payroll system conversion, then another 3 emails to correct the originals.  Now I just received a "Recall" on the latest email about the payroll system conversion.  Totally annoying!  I wish MQ corporate practiced what they preached. ...

Could The Keystrokes MT Who Has The Payroll Schedule (sm)
Feb 14, 2011

please post the actual payroll dates for February and March - I'm happy to adjust my payments if the payday is February 16th instead of 15th.  Thanks for the info!  P.S.  Great place to work!! ...

How/where To Report Payroll Error? Sm
Jun 04, 2011

my line count isn't jiving with what I was paid on last check.  how do I get this fixed?  TIA. ...

Glad KS Made Payroll - However...
Sep 02, 2011

Some KSMTs posted they got paid today, some got paid on the 1st. This tells me this was not an issue with late line counts or the payroll guru asking them to kindly roll payroll ahead a few days. Truth has to be they do not have the money available to make payroll and had to pick and choose who to pay based on the money available. Those who asked for hardship case or who they did not want to risk losing got paid. Those they thought could be strung along for 2 more days were not paid un ...

Transcenders - 2nd Payroll Dates Nov/Dec
Oct 05, 2011

Is it true that MTs/ICs will be paid AFTER Thanksgiving and Christmans holidays?  Just wondering as new employee.  One ADP payroll schedule for employees states  prior to holidays, but another for MTs/ICs payroll states after holidays.  Please confirm.  Thank you. ...