A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ENRICH - Spark IM, etc. - Pollyanna

Posted: Dec 27, 2013

Am I the only one who can't enter Enrich?  The password I use for FIESA is NOT working and tech-support can't help me with it. I'm getting tired of wasting time on this. By the way after you get into this how long do these classes take?  I'm not eager to spend my limited free time on all of this! HELP!

I have taken 0 classes. Could not - care less! nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Enrich, Spark etc. - Duffy

[ In Reply To ..]
It's not the password you use, it's the user ID (the five digit username/ID you use for Fiesa), then click on "forgot password" and you'll get an e-mail with a link to reset/create a new password for Enrich.

There's two "classes", one for Spark and one for the webmail. You get paid 20 minutes for each. Put the time in webclock and in the dropdown menu for the "comments" line put "approved proficiency training" I did the two one after the other and just put in one block of time for 40 minutes.

They weren't bad at all. There's a one or two question "quiz" at the end of each, that's how they know you actually did them. Hope this helps!

Similar Messages:

Enrich
Nov 05, 2013

Does anyone ever take those Enrich modules?  Are they paid? What's the meaning/point of the CE credits?  ...

Enrich - Does Anyone Actually Ever
Sep 19, 2014

Personally, since Nuance slashed my salary in half I have had to get a second job to make up for the deficit (it doesn't, but you have to try), so no time or desire to do any of these courses thus far. However, just wondering if anyone has done much with Enrich unless they were forced to, and if they have anything positive to recommend or any courses they actually feel helped them become a better and/or more accurate producer and helped their income. I am an oldie with lots of experience, ...

Anybody Do The Enrich
Oct 01, 2014

We do get paid for it now, got an email re logging onto webclock. Woohoo 15 minutes. ...

ENRICH Training
Jun 08, 2013

Anybody else going through this ENRICH crap?  This is absolutely the worst "training" I have ever received.  Self-service on all of these modules, confusing software with very few instructions.  Been "training" for a week now, no responses as promised from other departments for logins, etc.  Training is the gateway to the rest of the company.  If the rest of the company is like this then I have made a horrible decision to quit my other job to come here.  No income n ...

I Forget--how Do We Log On To Enrich
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks in advance!!! ...

Enrich Classes
Jun 26, 2014

Is it just me or are you fed up with this company's requirements to attend online classes to "YOU TOO CAN BE 99% PERFECT"?  I can't get out of this garbage fast enough.  I attended on online class today that I felt I was in romper room.  F- this!  How do any of you continue to put with this company's mandates? ...

Newsletter On Enrich
Aug 26, 2014

I read some posts below and even see another MT asking this same question about changes coming in October ranging from pay scale changes to QA discipline, etc.  Can you please tell me where I can find these newsletters so I can read them.  I looked in Enrich as well, but cannot find any current newsletters.   Thanks very much! ...

Enrich - First Time
Oct 02, 2014

Well obviously I have never signed in and used this before.  Do we use our E-mail address or our ID#.  It gives the option to obtain your password if you have forgotten it, but not your sign on ID.  Hate to ask my TSM and make it known I don't use one of their precious programs.  TIA. ...

I Don't Remember How To Log Into Enrich
Oct 23, 2014

I have no idea what username or password to use, what with the different work email, escription, fiesa, weblock and ADP site usernames ans passwords.  Can anyone guide me in the right direction?  I feel like I am up a creek w/out a paddle! ...

If FIESA And ENRICH
Oct 30, 2014

Then why do I feel like I've been through heck and back whenever I check them?  ...

Enrich Video
Dec 02, 2014

Just received an email from my TSM stating that we will get a link to an Enrich video on the new plan on Wednesday.  We have conference calls set up for questions on Thursday.   ...

Am I The Only One Who Has To Sign Into Enrich First And
Jan 20, 2015

When I try to save the webclock website to my favorites...it saves, but then when I click on it I get a "timeout detected" message and can't use it.  It's so annoying having to sign into Enrich first.  There has got to be a way to put an icon on my home page or at least save to my faves list.  ...

How Do You Get The Spark IM? My TSM Has Never Said Anything
Nov 09, 2013

TSM not that communicative unless she wants something.   ...

WHAT The HAY Is SPARK For??
Dec 19, 2013

No explanation of why we now have to do this garbage!  is this so they can stop me in a new york minute to do something else for them and invade my privacy?  This company just the worst!  Forget getting a Christmas card!  My kingdom for a job in the real world. ...

MY TSM IS NEVER ON SPARK.
May 07, 2014

Just how do these TSMs get away with it? Where do we go when we need help or have a question? Seriously, where do we go? THIS IRRITATES ME TO NO END!!! ...

Once Again, TSM Not On Spark.
May 28, 2014

I am so tempted to out her by name on this board and run the risk of being banned. It is so frustrating. It wouldn't be so frustrating if we could keep email up and running, but we can't. This setup was made for this absentee TSM. She must have thought it up. ...

Does Anyone Log Onto SPARK?
Jun 09, 2014

After getting blessed out for not answering an e-mail on webmail - just wondering what's up with SPARK?  Web mail logs us off after a few minutes. How inconvenient it is to go back and log on throughout the day to see if perhaps there's a fire to put out!  Isn't that what's SPARK is for?  Interesting how no one is ever logged onto it except our Indian counterparts. ...

If I Don't Have My TSM Available On Spark
Jun 12, 2014

don't expect me to be available for email, fiesa, calls for overtime or any of the other Nuance nonsense.  I'm really getting tired of this one-way street. ...

TL In Spark
Jul 03, 2014

What is a TL (transcription lead)?  I've messaged to some on Spart if I need something asap and no TSMs are on.  Does anyone else do that?  And are there specific TLs per team? ...

Spark Down?
Oct 17, 2014

Is Spark down or is it just mine? It hasn't worked all day. ...

Spark
Dec 04, 2014

Anyone else finding that Spark is not accepting their password? ...

Enrich E-mail - Laugh Of The Day
Apr 15, 2013

How lovely of them to send us an e-mail today boasting about the new Enrich program...until you get to the part that it's voluntary which means you won't get paid to visit that site? How many of you laughed and hit the "delete" button on the e-mail? If they were serious about us all learning more stuff they'd pay us to go to training.  They must've figured we all needed a laugh with it being tax day.  ...

What Is ENRICH Elearning Platform
Jan 10, 2014

I've been recently sold into Nuance slavery by my former company and have been told I need to log into ENRICH take their "modules" for "continuing education."  What is this really for? ...

Seems Like Enrich Is Geared For Indian MTs...
Dec 26, 2014

the module for "difficult ESL" dictators, there are only sections for "Americanisms," "Hawaiian" and "Southern" -- If it were geared for American MTs the ESLs would be "Indian" "Chinese" etc.  I guess I'm just stating the obvious, though I thought it was funny....NOT! ...

Let's Talk About Spark!
Oct 28, 2013

Okay seriously..  Spark, the new instant messenger for Nuance times out for inactivity every 4 minutes, obviously set that way by Nuance since the Spark instruction page on their own website says it times out every 20 minutes.  Here's to the Nuance Police and their new "big brother" software! ...

Spark And Webmail
Dec 25, 2013

Is anyone having trouble getting set up with Spark and Webmail?  Every time I try to get into Enrich to complete this I get "page cannot be displayed". ...

Spark Is A NUisANCE
May 10, 2014

'Nuff said. ...

Backup TSM Is MIA, Not On Spark.
Jun 05, 2014

...who has been referred to on this board. My regular TSM is away. The stand-in is never available. NEVER. ...

Email And Spark Down? Nm
Jul 07, 2014

nm ...

Does Anyone Actually Sign In To Spark During
Jan 06, 2015

so why bother.  TSM says it is mandatory to be signed in Spark during your shift.  Sigh.   ...