A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Backup TSM is MIA, not on Spark. - Now I know...

Posted: Jun 05, 2014

...who has been referred to on this board. My regular TSM is away. The stand-in is never available. NEVER.

TSM unavailable... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Truthfully, complain to HR. They're not allowed to divulge who complained. I've done it to a former TSM and it got taken care of very quickly.

I don't think it's a good thing to "tattle" in this company. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Hopefully, the HR gal, the one who writes to posters, can figure it out by all that has been written.

An HR person contacts posters? - I have never been contacted.

[ In Reply To ..]
I have said some pretty bad things about Nuance. No one has ever contacted me.

How can an anonymous HR person figure out who the anonymous missing TSM is from an anonymous poster on MTStars.

Personally the less I see or hear from TSM the happier I am.
I was contacted twice. - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
There is a whole string of posts noted from a week or so ago about HR contacting people on this board.
How do they know who you are? Who is the HR person? - Initials?
[ In Reply To ..]
So far I have had nothing good to say about this scummy company and it's manager representatives and no one has contacted me. I feel left out. :(
Read "tattle" post above... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Do a search on this site for key words like HR and email. There are numerous posts from a week or so ago regarding this very thing and what NOT to do. It would be in your best interest to read them. We can't be too careful with these people.
They know! - Pollyanna
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sure to be fired for this but ...
They know who you are, maybe? - Dotty
[ In Reply To ..]
I had never replied to an email, but I was using the email I used originally when I was hired. I was contacted. Advise anyone not to use the email they were hired with, or have your name on it.
HR - bette
[ In Reply To ..]
Laura Edwards is the HR person who contacted me twice. No longer work for N so don't give a crap about posting her name. She contacts you through the email you use on here when you post. She doesn't see that email unless you respond to her. Don't respond to her.

This post will come down quick.
contacted by HR - Pollyanna
[ In Reply To ..]
I've been contacted through web mail TWICE regarding my posts!!! BEWARE.

If someone sends you an email via MTStars, they have - no idea who you are. It is when SM

[ In Reply To ..]
you reply to that email that is sent to you through MTStars that the recipient of that email, can see all the personal info connected with that email, like your name.

Never respond to an email sent to you the MTStars post, (see the reply by email button up there?) That way, unless your post is very obvious, and that would only be a guess on the part of the HR person, nobody can know for sure who you are.
Not exactly - Pollyanna
[ In Reply To ..]
They know - trust me they know regardless of your log on name. I've been contacted twice. I just wish these people would take these posts of discontent and DO something with them.
Well.... - Too Tired
[ In Reply To ..]
If they contacted you then it was because you gave out too much information connecting you to what you wrote. There is no way for them to know who you are. I have read many posts on here where information given can easily be directed back to an MLS.

I rarely contact TSM on Spark. Why bother? - jibber jabber is what I get on email

[ In Reply To ..]
I really do not get what TSMs are good for. All they do is state the obvious regarding work is low or work is backed up, give stupid pep talks and scoldings which I disregard.

And recipes and pictures... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

and the darling grandkids... - BFD

[ In Reply To ..]
xxoo

Begs the question of why does Nuance pay them - to give recipes, pictures & weather reports

[ In Reply To ..]
It's a crazy Nuance world that TSM's get paid to send updates with pictures and whatever else comes into their minds and have time to tell us what we already know. Work is low. Work is backed up on bad accounts. Go team go.

what are they good for? - YB

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not sure but I do know they get paid the cut above where we lost out!! It's so much easier to be the one giving the orders.

Similar Messages:

Help With Backup Plan
Dec 11, 2010

I hope someone can help me.  I know I need to back up my files (especially my work files, SH, etc.)  I see ads on TV about back up options, I have heard of other ways to do this as well, like an external drive.  My dilemma is that I don't know which is the best way to do this.  I have a Dell computer and every so often a box comes up and says backup not done.  I never click on it.  Does this mean I should have make a disk with everyone on it that I wa ...

WP 5.1 Timed Backup
Nov 30, 2012

After a couple of years using Word, I have forgotten how to set backup time for WP 5.1 and this is imperative since living in FL with many electrical storms. After 32 years with HCA, I was outsourced and now am setting up as an independent contractor MT. Thanks for any help you can give me. HELP! ...

Webmedx - Backup Accounts Taken Away Lately?
Oct 12, 2010

Anyone else have backup accounts taken away lately? ...

Antivirus Software, File Backup
Jul 27, 2011

I'm curious to know what types of good antivirus software are being used by ICs out there who are working from home and transferring files via ftp.  I have Windows Defender, Malware, and McAfee, as well as real-time updates, email and internet security and a firewall.  Also what about file backup?  Thanks! ...

Need To Backup My Word Files And Autocorrect
Feb 06, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to back up word files and autocorrect. I would greatly appreciate it. Wendy ...

Word 2007 Autocorrect Backup
Feb 19, 2012

I do this every couple of months, but every time I have to really think about it  So can anyone tell me where the written instructions are on backing up my Autocorrect entries? ...

What Is The Purpose Of Giving You A Backup Account
Oct 03, 2013

You are just back at square one with the same problem, NO WORK. How about a true solution instead of just taking a meaningless action that solves nothing. ...

Backup Dictionary And Auto Correct Entries
Dec 09, 2009

Can someone please tell me how to back up my custom dictionary and auto correct entries in Word 2000?  Thank you so much! ...

How Do You Get The Spark IM? My TSM Has Never Said Anything
Nov 09, 2013

TSM not that communicative unless she wants something.   ...

WHAT The HAY Is SPARK For??
Dec 19, 2013

No explanation of why we now have to do this garbage!  is this so they can stop me in a new york minute to do something else for them and invade my privacy?  This company just the worst!  Forget getting a Christmas card!  My kingdom for a job in the real world. ...

MY TSM IS NEVER ON SPARK.
May 07, 2014

Just how do these TSMs get away with it? Where do we go when we need help or have a question? Seriously, where do we go? THIS IRRITATES ME TO NO END!!! ...

Once Again, TSM Not On Spark.
May 28, 2014

I am so tempted to out her by name on this board and run the risk of being banned. It is so frustrating. It wouldn't be so frustrating if we could keep email up and running, but we can't. This setup was made for this absentee TSM. She must have thought it up. ...

Does Anyone Log Onto SPARK?
Jun 09, 2014

After getting blessed out for not answering an e-mail on webmail - just wondering what's up with SPARK?  Web mail logs us off after a few minutes. How inconvenient it is to go back and log on throughout the day to see if perhaps there's a fire to put out!  Isn't that what's SPARK is for?  Interesting how no one is ever logged onto it except our Indian counterparts. ...

If I Don't Have My TSM Available On Spark
Jun 12, 2014

don't expect me to be available for email, fiesa, calls for overtime or any of the other Nuance nonsense.  I'm really getting tired of this one-way street. ...

TL In Spark
Jul 03, 2014

What is a TL (transcription lead)?  I've messaged to some on Spart if I need something asap and no TSMs are on.  Does anyone else do that?  And are there specific TLs per team? ...

Spark Down?
Oct 17, 2014

Is Spark down or is it just mine? It hasn't worked all day. ...

Spark
Dec 04, 2014

Anyone else finding that Spark is not accepting their password? ...

Let's Talk About Spark!
Oct 28, 2013

Okay seriously..  Spark, the new instant messenger for Nuance times out for inactivity every 4 minutes, obviously set that way by Nuance since the Spark instruction page on their own website says it times out every 20 minutes.  Here's to the Nuance Police and their new "big brother" software! ...

Spark And Webmail
Dec 25, 2013

Is anyone having trouble getting set up with Spark and Webmail?  Every time I try to get into Enrich to complete this I get "page cannot be displayed". ...

ENRICH - Spark IM, Etc.
Dec 27, 2013

Am I the only one who can't enter Enrich?  The password I use for FIESA is NOT working and tech-support can't help me with it. I'm getting tired of wasting time on this. By the way after you get into this how long do these classes take?  I'm not eager to spend my limited free time on all of this! HELP! ...

Spark Is A NUisANCE
May 10, 2014

'Nuff said. ...

Email And Spark Down? Nm
Jul 07, 2014

nm ...

Does Anyone Actually Sign In To Spark During
Jan 06, 2015

so why bother.  TSM says it is mandatory to be signed in Spark during your shift.  Sigh.   ...

Spark And Webmail Modules?
Dec 09, 2013

Says to allow 20 minutes for each module.  How many are there?  Have to do this by Wednesday I guess. ...

What's The Point Of Spark When The TSM Never Signs In?
Feb 10, 2014

She's not available on email, she's not signed into Spark and she doesn't answer her phone, or she's off on vacation. This happens day in, day out. ...

FIND AND LOAD SPARK
Oct 27, 2014

Hi all...I had to reformat and have found Enrich and the Webclock, but not the Nuance e-mail and SPARK programs. Not very good with computer stuff. Anyone have the actual addresses of these? Thanks ahead. I should have written them down before reformatting. ...