A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Seems like Enrich is geared for Indian MTs... - If you notice

Posted: Dec 26, 2014

the module for "difficult ESL" dictators, there are only sections for "Americanisms," "Hawaiian" and "Southern" -- If it were geared for American MTs the ESLs would be "Indian" "Chinese" etc.  I guess I'm just stating the obvious, though I thought it was funny....NOT!

Similar Messages:

Everything They Do Is Geared For CONSTANT Turnover
Jun 25, 2014

People in, people out. Like a giant sucking funnel pulling us down and out as fast as the Board of Directors acquires hundreds coming in with each new hospital or clinic account "acquisition."  The pressure on you and me to quit is purposeful. It is what they PREFER. That way they don't have to keep firing people. Their luck with firing can run out and they know it. (Just the right lawyer, just the right set of documents proving their wrongdoing, just the right claim) could get ' ...

A Doctor Name Search Site Geared Towards MTs
Jun 02, 2015

I used to be an MT, left because I lost my income due to offshore. But I know in my case I spent more time referencing doctor names than anything else. And one by one we lost our decent quick-to-use doctor search sites, like Healthscribes, and the only one with "sound like" at AMA was a pain in the butt and time-consuming to use. So as I would swear under my breath I used to say I would pay to use a decent doctor search site. Does anyone know of a good one, a multi-state one? As I recall, I jus ...

Enrich
Nov 05, 2013

Does anyone ever take those Enrich modules?  Are they paid? What's the meaning/point of the CE credits?  ...

Enrich - Does Anyone Actually Ever
Sep 19, 2014

Personally, since Nuance slashed my salary in half I have had to get a second job to make up for the deficit (it doesn't, but you have to try), so no time or desire to do any of these courses thus far. However, just wondering if anyone has done much with Enrich unless they were forced to, and if they have anything positive to recommend or any courses they actually feel helped them become a better and/or more accurate producer and helped their income. I am an oldie with lots of experience, ...

Anybody Do The Enrich
Oct 01, 2014

We do get paid for it now, got an email re logging onto webclock. Woohoo 15 minutes. ...

ENRICH Training
Jun 08, 2013

Anybody else going through this ENRICH crap?  This is absolutely the worst "training" I have ever received.  Self-service on all of these modules, confusing software with very few instructions.  Been "training" for a week now, no responses as promised from other departments for logins, etc.  Training is the gateway to the rest of the company.  If the rest of the company is like this then I have made a horrible decision to quit my other job to come here.  No income n ...

ENRICH - Spark IM, Etc.
Dec 27, 2013

Am I the only one who can't enter Enrich?  The password I use for FIESA is NOT working and tech-support can't help me with it. I'm getting tired of wasting time on this. By the way after you get into this how long do these classes take?  I'm not eager to spend my limited free time on all of this! HELP! ...

I Forget--how Do We Log On To Enrich
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks in advance!!! ...

Enrich Classes
Jun 26, 2014

Is it just me or are you fed up with this company's requirements to attend online classes to "YOU TOO CAN BE 99% PERFECT"?  I can't get out of this garbage fast enough.  I attended on online class today that I felt I was in romper room.  F- this!  How do any of you continue to put with this company's mandates? ...

Newsletter On Enrich
Aug 26, 2014

I read some posts below and even see another MT asking this same question about changes coming in October ranging from pay scale changes to QA discipline, etc.  Can you please tell me where I can find these newsletters so I can read them.  I looked in Enrich as well, but cannot find any current newsletters.   Thanks very much! ...

Enrich - First Time
Oct 02, 2014

Well obviously I have never signed in and used this before.  Do we use our E-mail address or our ID#.  It gives the option to obtain your password if you have forgotten it, but not your sign on ID.  Hate to ask my TSM and make it known I don't use one of their precious programs.  TIA. ...

I Don't Remember How To Log Into Enrich
Oct 23, 2014

I have no idea what username or password to use, what with the different work email, escription, fiesa, weblock and ADP site usernames ans passwords.  Can anyone guide me in the right direction?  I feel like I am up a creek w/out a paddle! ...

If FIESA And ENRICH
Oct 30, 2014

Then why do I feel like I've been through heck and back whenever I check them?  ...

Enrich Video
Dec 02, 2014

Just received an email from my TSM stating that we will get a link to an Enrich video on the new plan on Wednesday.  We have conference calls set up for questions on Thursday.   ...

Am I The Only One Who Has To Sign Into Enrich First And
Jan 20, 2015

When I try to save the webclock website to my favorites...it saves, but then when I click on it I get a "timeout detected" message and can't use it.  It's so annoying having to sign into Enrich first.  There has got to be a way to put an icon on my home page or at least save to my faves list.  ...

Enrich E-mail - Laugh Of The Day
Apr 15, 2013

How lovely of them to send us an e-mail today boasting about the new Enrich program...until you get to the part that it's voluntary which means you won't get paid to visit that site? How many of you laughed and hit the "delete" button on the e-mail? If they were serious about us all learning more stuff they'd pay us to go to training.  They must've figured we all needed a laugh with it being tax day.  ...

What Is ENRICH Elearning Platform
Jan 10, 2014

I've been recently sold into Nuance slavery by my former company and have been told I need to log into ENRICH take their "modules" for "continuing education."  What is this really for? ...

Copy Of The Book Of Style On Enrich?
Jan 20, 2015

Is there a copy of the book of style on Enrich? I cannot for the life of me find it. I got dinged for an omission error because at the end of a list of allergies the dictator stated "parenthesis, details of allergies are not known, end parenthesis" and since it was a stand alone sentence, I left the parentheses off.  The transcription guidelines on Enrich for parenthesis say to refer to the book of style, but I can't find a copy. Thanks! ...

Pay For The Indian MTs
Dec 01, 2011

There was a question about MTs pay in India. It is generally dependent on the line count and quality. Direct upload MT transcribing 800 lines per day - Rs. 1.2 (nearly 3 cents)  - 22 working days - Rs. 21,120 (around $600  per month) - greater than 98% accuracy (supposed to be) Only professionals like engineers, doctors, some software guys, etc. get more salary than this. Things are a little different in CBay (Medquist) India.  Irrespective of experience, the MT ...

Indian Vs US QA On ASR
Feb 05, 2012

I just saw a post from last month wondering about what the accuracy level is that Indian MTs have to maintain. On Editscript, expected accuracy is 99% and tolerated accuracy is 98.5%. If your job is marked by QA  as below 98% accuracy, you do not get paid for that job.  Critical/grave/major/minor errors are all assessed per job and factor into accuracy calculations. If you have more than 5 major errors per 2000 lines, you lose the right to work on an account.  Most Indian MTs prod ...

Indian MTs
Jul 03, 2012

Would someone please explain to me exactly why there are so many people in India that can to American transcription? How in the heck are they so proficient in the English language? Heck, 99% of Indian doctors I get couldn't speak a grammatically correct sentence if their life depended on it. I'm not kidding, I would really like to know. ...

Indian QCs
Sep 25, 2012

Does anyone have problems with Indian QCs (scores are good with US QCs), such as thinking that they may be deliberately marking errors where none existed originally?  I've tried to copy my reports to check against them when I get Indian QC feedback, but the platform won't allow it.  How does anyone else handle this?? TIA ...

MMEs On Indian MTs
May 04, 2010

Are any other MMEs out there coming across Indian MTs who conveniently leave out portions of dictation, because they don't understand it?  I'm finding words or phrases left out that are completely clear, but a lot of the time is American slang.  Other times, it seems that they make up phrases to fit dictation they don't understand.  Anyone else? ...

Acusis - US Or Indian ?
Aug 03, 2011

Is this company Indian owned or a US company? ...

Has Anyone Actually Seen Indian Work? Is It Really That Bad? Sm
Sep 10, 2011

In the past, it was stated by editors that the work was exceptionally good, except for some terms used more commonly in the US.  I suppose they have more problems on the consults, which is why I've been receiving 15 minute typed consults lately, but at least I have work.  Can anyone objectively state quality of Indian MTs work?  How many here have actually seen the work they produce?        ...

Just A Note On The Indian MTs
Jul 04, 2012

Have been working for a couple of months for a local clinic and there are 2 large hospitals in our area --- one uses in-house transcriptionists and one uses an MTSO.  I can tell without a doubt which reports come from which hospital.  The ones from the in-house MTs look like a user-friendly, readable report, and the MTs initials are readily available at the end of the report.  The quality is exceptional.  I know most of those MTs personally and they all have more than 10 year ...

Indian Accents
Oct 22, 2012

Does anyone have any suggestions to help with transcribing Indian accents?  Are there any special settings on Express Scribe that might help?  Thanks!  ...

Indian MT Pay Scale
Mar 27, 2013

As best I can calculate, the Indian MTs are started at about $40/week. This is not an error. I looked at both the application from Nuance (which can be found by googling) as well as the exchange rate. So when you see all the "extras" they are offered, try not to be jealous; they can't buy groceries with those extras. Apparently they are as dissatisfied with the management of the MTSOs as are we Americans. The question seems to be how many will continue to work for such low salaries and ...

Why Can't The Indian MTs Do These Crappy- Sm
Oct 04, 2013

Indian dictators and give me some jobs I can understand that don't have to go to QA!!!! ...

Interesting Conversation I Had With An Indian MT
Nov 05, 2009

I received a request to chat on my FB account today.  The person on the other end was an MT in India and he was essentially requesting American MTs to subcontract to him, let him do the work and pay him because (paraphrased) "even if the client doesn't wish the work offshored, there are many ways around this and no one would be the wiser." Anyone else had an encounter such as this?  I did find out he makes about $700/month working 6 days a week, 8 hours a day.  Has an ...