A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Didn't he say "nothing would change" in our acquisition phone calls - Miss Accentus

Posted: Oct 28, 2014

We would work the same he said.  Lies all lies.  One of my exclusives uploads throughout the day, the others all at once at the end of the day or their last patient.  How I am suppose to cover this in 4 hours from time of dictation and only work part time?  Did anyone record the transition to Nuance calls?  I'd love to play them back now.  **insert nasty language here**

All buyouts the same. Nothing changed at the - moment. Evenutally that

[ In Reply To ..]
changes. Some acquisitions take longer. Depends on the customer. You don't need to worry about covering in 4 hours. The pool will be opened up and no report will sit more than 30 seconds. Welcome to Nuance! We've all been through it (those of us who arrived through acquisitions at least).

We heard the same little "nothing will change" - s/msg

[ In Reply To ..]
speech from the CEO of Acusis when they took over Digital Records Corp. Same great big LIE as the one you heard. It never changes with these companies.

Why are you surprised? This is said at all buy-outs so bought out - management wont have to think SM

[ In Reply To ..]
about what will REALLY happen to their MTs. So bought out management can delude themselves into thinking the buy out is a good thing for everybody, which, of course, it is not. Telling these lies to the bought out management is just a way to sooth their minds.

It fits right there with the only thing bought out management really hears, which is "save money." I think if bought out management was told this will save you money but the MTs are the one that will get the short end of the stick, they would still go for the buy out, but "maybe" they would insist on a better deal for their MTs. Maybe not, though. But this way, they can ease their own minds and tell themselves this is good for everybody.

If your bought out company was another MTSO, they knew this was all a lie. If you came from a bought out hospital, send an open letter to all the departments telling the truth of the buy out. You will still be bought out but at least then management could no longer lie to themselves.

Pls check employee handbook, no recording of meetings allowed sm - acuteMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
they added that specifically when people were trying to download a recording of a web meeting over a year ago.

There's nothing wrong with giving out general, non- - specific info. s/m

[ In Reply To ..]
I've done that in the past with no consequences, even though I'm sure they knew it was me. Who cares, anyway? The likelihood that most of us will still be in the MT field by this time next year is slim to none.

Similar Messages:

TWO PHONE CALLS
May 23, 2015

To your state's unemployment office if you were ever OOW AND your local labor dept. (How many times did you check email or FIESA on "production" time (unpaid)?  Wage theft times years?  ...

Imaginary Phone Calls.
Mar 04, 2010

Two phone calls that will never happen: RING-RING! MT: "Hello?" SUPERVISOR: "You @#$% lazy good-for-nothing. This report has two blanks in it! Why didn't you look them up?" MT: "Kwitcherbitchin, fool! You got exactly what you paid for!" RING-RING! MTSO: "Hello?" CLIENT: "You @#$% lazy good-for-nothings! This report has two blanks in it! Why didn't you look them up? MTSO: "Kwitcherbitchin, fool! You got exactly what you paid for!" ...

Is Anyone Else Annoyed At All The Phone Calls From Schools?
Mar 11, 2010

You can't get some of the schools to stop calling you even after you tell them you've enrolled with another school and graduated, and have a job.  Is anyone else offended by the high-pressure tactics?  If a school has to keep calling and offering discounts and specials, that's a red flag, or is it just me?  I got my training years ago and I still can't get them to go away.  You expect that from those cheesy sales people trying to sell you whatever, but th ...

Command Health - So Many Phone Calls
Jun 16, 2014

So many phone calls, very pushy, rushed me to complete paperwork and software training, said my account would be VR, great bonuses, potential for 5.5 cpl, blah, blah, blah.  They called right before the day I would officially start to inform me that the account for which I was hired miraculously had no work left...an account I was told was swamped during phone interview.  They offered me a new account and everything discussed in our phone interviews (both with supervisor and HR) was completel ...

M*Modal - Strange, Unwanted Phone Calls
Jun 15, 2012

Has anyone else been getting strange recorded phone calls from M*Modal telling you to test for them? I keep ignoring them and yet they keep calling. I haven't tested for them in years and wouldn't work for them if they were the last MTSO left on earth. And the woman's voice who does the recording sounds like she is a robot or something from outer space, LOL! ...

Does C-phone Work With Cable Phone Line
May 11, 2015

I am thinking about switching my current phone line and going with a bundle deal for our second house.  Does Dictaphone C-phone work through a cable phone line?  I still have the copper wiring at my primary home because I was afraid to switch it so didn't include the phone service in our cable package there.  Thanks!    ...

ACQUISITION
Oct 01, 2012

Nuance is a terrible cancer to the health care industry.  Just heard of another acquisition as of today as well as one last week.    http://www.boston.com/businessupdates/2012/10/01/nuance-communications-buys-thomas-and-associates/8K2ns8bAqnTJK61q7eNlFP/story.html ...

Nuance's Acquisition Of Webmedx
Jul 14, 2011

I saw the press release today regarding Nuance/Webmedx and was wondering, since Medquist bought M-Modal last month, if all the Webmedx accounts are being swiched over to eScription or Dictaphone (which Nuance uses), or if Nuance also acquired the Enterprise platform and all Webmedx accounts are back to that platform. Anyone out there with any additional information about how the QA folks will be handled? I'm a former Webmedx'er and a new (yet to start working) Nuance employee, so am ve ...

New To MQ By Acquisition. In UltiPro Which Line
Oct 12, 2011

shows what our base cpl is?  TIA! ...

For Any Potential New Nuance Acquisition
Jun 21, 2014

Every time there is a hospital or clinic acquisition, those "acquired" MTs will be crammed onto existing accounts as their own account/work types become more streamlined and less available as more and more of it is done more efficiently with voice wreck and 3 shifts of people to do the work. Think of it like when a larger dog moves into a pen already crowded with too many dogs. All the pre-existing dogs have to scooch over yet again (exist on less) to make room for the new dog in the cage.& ...

C-phone With Digital Phone Line
Jun 06, 2012

Anyone know if the C-phone will work with a digital phone line ? (I think it's also called a VOiP line).  I'm moving to a new place that has a digital line & don't know if I should have a regular phone line installed instead. Thanks for any help. ...

XL TECH DIGITAL ACQUISITION TECHNOLOGY
Mar 23, 2012

EEG - my question is in the subject line.  Excel tech, XL tek, cannot ref.  thanks! ...

Losing M-Modal With Nuance Acquisition
May 21, 2012

Can you tell me what we will notice or how we will be impacted when M-Modal is taken away from Transcend/Nuance employees.  (If indeed it is taken away.) TIA. ...

The M*Modal Talent Acquisition Team
Jun 27, 2012

What is going on at M*Modal that would make their acquisition team email me and leave phone messages at least 3 times a week for over a month?  I have not responded to any of these messages, and I have not shown any interest in working for them in many years.  Where is what I get:  Dear *********, Recently, we contacted you to inform you that you are eligible to retest for a position with M*Modal. We have not yet received your testing results. Please note, your testing must be ...

Anybody Out There Who Used To Work For Alltype Before The Acquisition Who Are Happy Now?
Oct 05, 2012

IMedX Nearly $50 Million In Revenue Acquisition
Sep 11, 2014

Hey iMedX MTs, I thought you would like to know how well we are doing. I think it's time for a line rate increase! http://itbriefing.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=610308 ATLANTA, Sept. 3, 2014 -- iMedX, a leading health information solutions company and a leader in medical documentation solutions, today announced that it has added nearly $50 million in acquisition revenue over the past 12 months thanks to eight deals, including five in 2014. iMedX, the third- ...

Nuance/Transcend Acquisition Done Deal? See Link In Message...
Apr 26, 2012

Looks like a done deal if I read this correctly as of today?  Read article below.... http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120426-715167.html?mod=WSJ_ComputerSoftware_middleHeadlines ...

No Further Calls?
Mar 19, 2015

Just heard from my TSM there will be no further calls regarding this latest _____???? I am going to send this to QA so I can lock my 7 cents a line rate in since I had to leave a blank. This is getting so very old. ...

AT&T Phone That Is NOT A Smart Phone?
Aug 07, 2011

Daughter needs a need phone.  Don't want to have to buy a data plan.  What is NOT a Smart Phone these days, but has a full keyboard for texting?  Thanks. ...

MxSecure Calls
Dec 14, 2010

Has anybody received their phone call about what their new schedule will be?   ...

Robo Calls
Apr 08, 2011

I used to work for Spheris/Medquist over a year ago. I received an automated call today from Medquist to reapply again. They claim they have a lot of work and need the help. I guess they have not figured out yet that MT's are leaving the field in droves. ...

MD2MD Calls??
Oct 08, 2013

Anybody get callback from MD2MD; and if so, had they already called your references? Anybody have any info on them; theyr'e out of California? ...

Conference Calls
Nov 19, 2014

Have you ever transcribed conference calls, and if so, how does it compare with medical trancription in terms of income, time consumption, etc.?  Any information would be helpful.  Thank you in advance.  ...

MDI-AAMC Conference Calls
Oct 15, 2009

Anybody here from MDI who have attended the weekly conference calls about AAMC.  I am a night owl and they always have the calls early morning.  ...

Does Anyone Here Remember The Conference Calls
Oct 26, 2010

Does anyone remember the conference calls we had when transitioning to Transcend from MDI-MD regarding our line rates?  I can remember quite a few people being upset that after being told our rates would not change, many had their line rates cut.  And I specifically remember them saying that once our account went to VR, we would be getting 50% of our transcription rate.  Does anyone else remember this as well? Either I'm losing my memory or someone is playing games because o ...

Getting Calls From Medquist At All Hours
Nov 09, 2010

This is to all the people that get ticked off when MQ calls them to work.  I WOULD KILL FOR A CALL TO WORK AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT.  I have always said I am available 24/7, but with the "new and not improved" MQ there is really no one to tell that to, no one who truly cares -- about the client or the employee.  How wonderful it would be to feel needed again.  With so many of us vying over so few reports, the only feeling I get from them is "just quit, just quit, ...

Customer Service Calls
Dec 20, 2010

I got this email from my friend.  I didn't know you could do this and have read a lot about customer service calls here so though it was interesting to post.    I want to ask each of you to consider doing  the following when you are talking on the phone to any US customer  service representative that is based in a foreign country (like  India ).  I have done this twice and it works!  Any time  you call an 800 number (for a credit ca ...

Tired Of Waiting For Calls That Never Come.
May 27, 2012

I am so burned out and so tired of trying to get jobs here.  So many of these recruiters do not call when they say they will and a few just never called.  No explanations, no apology, like "Oh well they are only MTs, a dime a dozen and who cares if we do not call and fail to give them the courtesy you would any other worker."   I am just worn out and sick of trying, sick of doing all the testing and then having an interview where nothing ever happens.  I must admit Nuanc ...

Recent Calls From Clients, Etc.
Jul 26, 2012

This post is in regard to posts I have seen lately on this board regarding dictators. They actually do care or must feel they need to address situations that I bring to their attention. A call regarding flags from the physician himself. He is realizing how much time I am spending locating certain info not dictated. He tells me officially that the facility is to handle that now so as not to take up my time. A call from a dictator today, stating as he made so many errors and redictations on the ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Calls From MTSOs You Applied With Years Ago?
May 18, 2012

The first call I received was week before last from Future Net.  He said he got my name off of this board.  I posted my resume YEARS ago.  I swear, I could not understand half of what that man said.  He was worse than any ESL I have transcribed.  I did get that he was asking me if I was interested in a job.  When I asked him what it was for, he did not know!!  I told him I could not answer that question unless he could give me specifics.  He said he would ...