A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anybody out there who used to work for alltype before the acquisition who are happy now? - wishful thinking

Posted: Oct 05, 2012

I am happy I am not being stolen from now. Surely you dont want - them to come back. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

all type - sam

[ In Reply To ..]
gee, that's kind of vague. they stole from you?

I have posted about this a million times in detail. - I am posting for the OP, to remind her. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Do you remember the Saturday morning we logged in to NO work? - All sent OS. I am happy they are gone.nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Do you remember when OS bypassed us, sent right to facility? - Which was a disaster. Do you remember the lies? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

OS - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
sorry if i sound dumb, but i don't even know what OS is?

Off-shore. You must be a newbie, lol. Be sure to double check - your lines occasionally. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
OS - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
actually i worked for them for over nearly 4 years and never got "stolen from". Not a newbie either, thanks. just looking for advice where some people may have gone to be happy after the acquisition by mmodal. geesh, people are right, bunch of disgruntled MTs here!
If you worked for them for the last 2 years for sure, you DID get stolen - from. Unless you think your lines were SM
[ In Reply To ..]
calculated different than anyone else. And then to have management say they would look into it only to tell us within a month we were sold down the river. If you were on conference calls, you heard about it as it was happening.
You did not work for them if you do not know who OS is. It was discussed regularly - on our weekly calls.
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Yeah, funny that. How thievery can make one disgruntled. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Disgruntled? I think not. - HighOctane
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm certainly not one who falls into the disgruntled category. I'm very happy with the way my career has turned out. To tell the truth about how a company abused people is not being disgruntled. I believe in telling it like it is. In this case, the unvarnished truth involves sharing that this company cheated its workers out of hard-earned money and lied to them about the workflow. I'm perfectly happy to be the messenger of the truth!

Yes, and the story the QA liaison at the time kept giving me was - HighOctane

[ In Reply To ..]
that the lack of work was due to all the snowstorms in the northeast! That went on for over a week until the next QA meeting when they dropped the hammer and told us that the work had been sent overseas. I don't know how the people spreading those lies were able to sleep at night.

AllType - I'm excstatic because I don't work for them or Modal! - HighOctane

[ In Reply To ..]
Praise Jesus, I have a great job now and have been spared from working at a company that has people lying to me. I'm VERY happy!

Good for you. One of us escaped. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I like the way you put that! LOL! So true! - HighOctane

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

LOL! Ecstatic is the way it should be spelled! - HighOctane

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, I guess I was thinking of the word excited when I typed that and entered the ex as the first two letters of the word!! I am very EXCITED to be working elsewhere! :)

Similar Messages:

ACQUISITION
Oct 01, 2012

Nuance is a terrible cancer to the health care industry.  Just heard of another acquisition as of today as well as one last week.    http://www.boston.com/businessupdates/2012/10/01/nuance-communications-buys-thomas-and-associates/8K2ns8bAqnTJK61q7eNlFP/story.html ...

Nuance's Acquisition Of Webmedx
Jul 14, 2011

I saw the press release today regarding Nuance/Webmedx and was wondering, since Medquist bought M-Modal last month, if all the Webmedx accounts are being swiched over to eScription or Dictaphone (which Nuance uses), or if Nuance also acquired the Enterprise platform and all Webmedx accounts are back to that platform. Anyone out there with any additional information about how the QA folks will be handled? I'm a former Webmedx'er and a new (yet to start working) Nuance employee, so am ve ...

New To MQ By Acquisition. In UltiPro Which Line
Oct 12, 2011

shows what our base cpl is?  TIA! ...

For Any Potential New Nuance Acquisition
Jun 21, 2014

Every time there is a hospital or clinic acquisition, those "acquired" MTs will be crammed onto existing accounts as their own account/work types become more streamlined and less available as more and more of it is done more efficiently with voice wreck and 3 shifts of people to do the work. Think of it like when a larger dog moves into a pen already crowded with too many dogs. All the pre-existing dogs have to scooch over yet again (exist on less) to make room for the new dog in the cage.& ...

XL TECH DIGITAL ACQUISITION TECHNOLOGY
Mar 23, 2012

EEG - my question is in the subject line.  Excel tech, XL tek, cannot ref.  thanks! ...

Losing M-Modal With Nuance Acquisition
May 21, 2012

Can you tell me what we will notice or how we will be impacted when M-Modal is taken away from Transcend/Nuance employees.  (If indeed it is taken away.) TIA. ...

The M*Modal Talent Acquisition Team
Jun 27, 2012

What is going on at M*Modal that would make their acquisition team email me and leave phone messages at least 3 times a week for over a month?  I have not responded to any of these messages, and I have not shown any interest in working for them in many years.  Where is what I get:  Dear *********, Recently, we contacted you to inform you that you are eligible to retest for a position with M*Modal. We have not yet received your testing results. Please note, your testing must be ...

IMedX Nearly $50 Million In Revenue Acquisition
Sep 11, 2014

Hey iMedX MTs, I thought you would like to know how well we are doing. I think it's time for a line rate increase! http://itbriefing.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=610308 ATLANTA, Sept. 3, 2014 -- iMedX, a leading health information solutions company and a leader in medical documentation solutions, today announced that it has added nearly $50 million in acquisition revenue over the past 12 months thanks to eight deals, including five in 2014. iMedX, the third- ...

Nuance/Transcend Acquisition Done Deal? See Link In Message...
Apr 26, 2012

Looks like a done deal if I read this correctly as of today?  Read article below.... http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120426-715167.html?mod=WSJ_ComputerSoftware_middleHeadlines ...

What Is Going On With AllType?
Oct 17, 2009

Anyone know what is going on with AllType?  No work, now an email saying there will be no work for the entire week across the board for all accounts. ...

Take The Alltype Job?
Nov 08, 2010

I was previously a QA at Webmedx and got laid off. Prior to that I was a QA for Heartland (lay off) and Medquist (left for better benefits). I got offered a MT job for 9 cents a line, 5 cents a line for VR. Would you take it? I have to support 2 little girls on it and need the benefits really, really bad. ...

MQ Buy-out Of AllType
Aug 25, 2011

Well after finding out that ALLtype was bought out by MedQ I had to make a choice - I resigned.  I just cannot bring myself to work for an Indian owned company, nor do I want to fight for work with an underpaid and less qualified Indian MT.  I hope more MTs will take this same option - the sooner we start refusing to work for overseas companies and taking lower pay - the sooner the job climate will change.  For me - I cannot complain about something I am not willing sacrifice to c ...

Anyone From AllType Now With The Q?
Oct 18, 2011

just wonder if your'e still getting work on same accounts that you had with AT.  I am not getting work anymore.  I don't want to go thru all this training if I don't even know what type of account I am going to be on. ...

Alltype Transcription As An IC?
Apr 14, 2010

Any advice good or bad on Alltype Transcription as an IC?  Working as an editor? ...

Has Anyone Tested For Alltype?
Apr 23, 2011

Has anyone tested for Alltype? I got to test with editing and they sent me 4 tests to edit, but the catch was, these were not voice files. I just had to edit what I saw. I found it very difficult to edit without the voice. ...

Alltype And Liability Insurance
Apr 17, 2010

Does anyone know where to go to for the liability insurance due to HIPPA?  Alltype is requiring this now. ...

Alltype Has Offered Me An IC QA Editor Job But...
Jun 17, 2010

They require that I purchase professional liability insurance.  Does anyone work at Alltype as QA editor? and if so could I get you to message me?  I have a few questions.  This whole liability insurance thing just bothers me so much.  I make so little now as QA that to then have to shell out more money, I am considering just retiring and be done with this profession. Thanks ...

To The Mgmt Of Transcend, AllType, And All Those Who Think
Sep 29, 2010

Here is a blog article written by the Director of Professional Services for M-Modal about how unfair the "one size fits all" line rate is that so many companies consider "industry standard."  It shows how it ends up costing the company more money in the long run and devalues the higher producing MTs. http://mmodal2.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/mt-compensation/ ...

Tried To Work For Alltype And It Was Horrible! Sm
Dec 02, 2010

Since I got laid off from Webmedx in September I've been on unemployment. I tried to work for Alltype and couldn't do it. The pay was alright but the support was awful, they just threw me into the job with no training, hardly any information on my accounts, no contact whatsoever from supervisors. I didn't even know who my supervisor was! Has anyone else had a bad experience with them? I worked 2 days and quit. No QA feedback or anything. I don't know if I can MT again. I' ...

AllType Medical Transcription
Mar 25, 2011

I am hoping someone can give me some info on this company.  I would hate to leave my current job to find out I made a huge mistake.  I have research the forums but have not found anything recent. TIA TC ...

AllType Platform? Opinons Please.
Aug 09, 2011

Do you have to use the mouse a lot? Would you consider it user friendly? Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone With Recent Info On AllType Or TAIB? Nm
Jun 12, 2010

nm ...

MQ Offer Letters To AllType Employees
Sep 11, 2011

We were told we would receive offer letters by FedEx Friday or Saturday.  I have yet to see mine.  Anyone else still waiting?  ...

Anyone Else See The AllType Ad Posted Today (on Another Site)? Sm
Jan 02, 2012

It's on one of the other job sites that posts all kinds of transcription work.  I thought AllType was bought by MQ, no?  Why would they be posting under the AllType name rather than MQ?  ...

Still No AllType Paycheck For August 15th Pay Period
Sep 03, 2010

Just an update...I'm still jumping through hoops for this paycheck.  Then I'll have a paycheck that should be mailed next week, also.  I'm wondering how long I'll have to wait for that one or if I will ever see either of these checks.  It's only around 300 combined, but that's 300 I need for bills...I have a family to take care of.... ...

Working For AllType Has Received Their Paycheck For The Pay Period Ending August 15th?
Sep 01, 2010

Hi.  Just wondering if anyone currently working for AllType has received their paycheck for the pay period ending August 15th?  I am still waiting on this and am worried it has been lost in the mail or something.  I'm assuming it would have been mailed on August 25th.  Is this correct?  Thanks for any help.  I'm worried, and I have a ton of bills to pay and a family. ...

Didn't He Say "nothing Would Change" In Our Acquisition Phone Calls
Oct 28, 2014

We would work the same he said.  Lies all lies.  One of my exclusives uploads throughout the day, the others all at once at the end of the day or their last patient.  How I am suppose to cover this in 4 hours from time of dictation and only work part time?  Did anyone record the transition to Nuance calls?  I'd love to play them back now.  **insert nasty language here** ...

Happy Transcriptions Is Still Happy
Aug 19, 2013

Who in their right mind names a company "Happy Transcriptions?" In this day and age, all I see is "sad" MTs and, in my opinion, if "Happy Transcriptions" is still happy, they can only be messing even more with us poor "sad" MTs. All I can say is I am so "happy" I am so close to being on my way out of MT! ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS - Not Happy
Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one who feels that life is not happy at Happy Transcription?  I love the work, but the owner is totally unprofessional and needs to revamp the organization. ...

THERE ARE NO HAPPY MQ MTS OUT THERE?????? NONE????
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...