A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

i still don't see a freaking swap board in schedule source - :(

Posted: Mar 17, 2010

x

stop freaking out - probably coming with update - NE MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Only 1 pilot group has the swap board and locked schedules right now- everybody was supposed to have it by now, but the update did not go as planned the last time. I am sure with this next update Sunday it will include this for everybody. All we can do is check our email and wait.

Similar Messages:

I Don't See Shift Swap In Schedule Source
Mar 10, 2010

x ...

Does Anybody Out There Actually Have A Working Swap Board With A Long Schedule Posted?
Apr 29, 2010

Does anybody out there actually have a working swap board with a long schedule posted?  I'm getting so frustrated with this supposedly wonderful tool for us to have.  My schedule is never posted farther out than my current work week nor are any available shifts listed farther out than that.  I'm really starting to wonder why the CCM is dragging feet so much.  CCM has mentioned everything from "unsure schedules are correct" to "waiting for all the kinks to get out."  However, any t ...

Schedule Swap
Apr 02, 2010

Can anyone answer a question about this new procedure?  I want to swap a shift for next week but having trouble understanding this new process.  I guess if you want to work a different shift on a particular day, you would first need to post yours and make sure someone takes it before you claim another as you might end up working both - correct?  It is not really swapping you have to give yours up and then hope there is one you can pick up.  I am not really sure why we di ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

Swap Schedule Is Coming To My Group Soon.
Mar 11, 2010

and you want more hours to work Friday night or Sat.  You take that MT's hours, is it going to be DS and OP reports and you obviously cannot do the work because you are a tier 1?  Does this also mean that you will constantly be in the cesspool because of doing other BOB's?  Or will it just be your own BOB that you get to switch hours with, yet wouldn't the tier thing be confusing?  What if you take the hours and there are NO JOBS AVAILABLE.    ...

I Hate Schedule Source. Why Can't Any Of MQ's
Oct 29, 2009

*great ideas* ever actually turn out to be something BETTER?  They always hype their BS up and then it turns out to be a huge let down, waste of time, and nothing but a HUGE Pain the ARSE.  E-time sucked too, but this sucks EVEN MORE.  They can't just leave bad enough alone.  And for the life of me I can't figure out where to see our PTO hours.  That was easy in E-time.  Can anyone tell me where to find this?  I'd greatly appreciate it.  ...

Schedule Source Error
Nov 06, 2009

Anyone else getting an error when trying to access Schedule Source?  At first it said they were updating and would be ready in about 90 seconds, but now getting an application error. ...

Schedule Source Conflicts
Dec 01, 2009

Does anybody know what the conflicts number means when putting in for a day off in Schedule Source?  I've been sick for 2 days, logged it into days off section in Schedule Source, CCM approved my time out but it still shows as requested and not approved in Schedule Source.    ...

Cannot Clock Into Schedule Source
Jan 07, 2010

When I log into schedule source, the clock icon is not there.  I cannot click anything to actually clock in.  Anyone else having this problem?   ...

Schedule Source/TW Problems. Sm
Apr 21, 2010

Is ANYONE else having problems with SS/TW not showing the windows on left side of screen to go in and look at timesheets, collaboration or swap board.  Whenever I go in to clock the first time for the day, then it is there, then when I go to clock out I have a blank white screen to the left.  It does not matter what I do, even shutting down my puter and going back in.  It is taking my clock ins and outs, but if I wanted to use anything else on SS I cannot!!!!   This is i ...

Help! Schedule Source Question
May 06, 2010

I forgot to log off this afternoon.  Anybody know where, on Schedule Source, to correct this?  Thought it was "request days off," but that won't let me enter any my times.  ...

Schedule Source - Logging On
Dec 30, 2010

Did I miss something?  I couldn't clock on as usual, but had to click on a "task" first.  I don't remember reading about any change in logging on. ...

What Does The Message On Schedule Source Mean?
Feb 28, 2012

"On March 1st, the old time section will be disabled." What old time section? ...

Schedule Source Clock
Mar 28, 2012

Make note folk, schedule source clock, is rounding clock-in time.  This is something new, noticed because I write down the times I clock in & when I clocked out, the clock-in time is changed.  I write in and out times on my log so that is why I noticed this.  ...

Mailer Schedule Source
Apr 04, 2012

Why do we get so many of these?  Do they think I am going to forget what my schedule is?  I just want to know what they want us to know about this. ...

TeamWork/Schedule Source
Jun 18, 2012

TeamWork/Schedule Source is also having a problem.  I went to clock out since there is a problem with DQS right now and the time card system is also very slow.  ...

Anyone Else Having This Problem With Schedule Source Today?
Oct 31, 2009

I worked a 5 hour shift today and it is not showing up under my timesheets as having worked at all.  It shows every day from the 16th through yesterday, but there is nothing for the 5 hours I did today. Suppose I have to send super an e-mail hey?  I know we have to approve today. Thanks for any help in advance.   HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ...

Shedule Source Schedule Dissappeared
Jan 08, 2010

Since being changed over to the new service area North, this morning I happened to look down in my schedule and it did not exist.  I contacted my CCM but have not heard back yet.  Anyone else's schedule disappear since the change over? ...

DQS Down - Staying Logged In To Schedule Source
Jan 13, 2010

so I can document my down time and get paid.     ...

How Do You Enter The Time In Schedule Source For
Nov 26, 2010

days off request when it involves the night shift, thus spanning "2" days for 1 shift? I noticed it says to enter in EST, but it won't take entering my shift hours in EST because I start before midnight but end after midnight EST. ...

Schedule Source Won't Let Me Sign On To Clock Out.
Apr 20, 2011

nm ...

Are You Guys Still Using The Schedule Source, Or Whatever It Was Called?
Feb 07, 2012

I quit right before that was fully in effect.  Just wondering how it is.  Do you have to arrange for someone to fill in for you to take a PTO day?   Also are you guys using the M-Modal software or are you still on DQS?   I escaped MedQuist, but I've been re-bought   :(     ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Schedule Source? Clock Out, But
Oct 21, 2012

when I come back to clock in, the clock out had disappeared, so I was still showing clocked in. This has happened 2 days in a row. I know I clocked out each time, because I remember exactly the hours worked it said when I clocked out. ...

Can Anybody Sign On To Schedule Source To Clock In?
Apr 23, 2013

just wondering if it is just me.  I can't even get the website to come up to clock out. ...

Are They Ever Going To Enable Shift Swapping On Schedule Source?
Feb 25, 2010

Swap Board
Apr 03, 2010

I tried the swap yesterday.  I put in to give up my shift on Friday, 4-9 as doing the Relay for Life walk that evening.  It appeared to take as I had RECLAIM next to my shift instead of SWAP but when I went in today, it said SWAP again.  It looked the same as it did before I put in to swap.  When I looked on the SWAP board there were no shifts up for grabs and yesterday there were 2 on there??? I redid this again but cannot figure out why I had to redo it.  I think it would be great if some ...

Where Is The Swap Board?
Apr 08, 2010

For some reason I have no schedule this week.  Maybe I'm getting fired, but it would be nice if someone told me.  I've had the same schedule for the past several years.  Where is this swap board that we're supposed to check?  I don't see it in TeamWork.  Thanks, MT2 ...

Swap Board Gone.
Aug 15, 2014

I used to pick up hours from the swap board, and I notice it has been gone ever since they merged another BOB into the one I am in. :-( TSM would post hours needed for coverage, and being part time, I could pick up some of those hours. ...

Swap Board Still Around?
Sep 16, 2014

is the swap board still around? I don't see it on the time sheet section? was it ever implemented? ...

Swap Board -- Confused
Mar 13, 2010

How is the Swap Board going to work when you are locked out after your schedule?  Supervisor going to have to MANUALLY unlock you in order to get jobs routed to you?  Sometimes contacting them takes hours if not days to get an answer.  ...