A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Totally randon post -- Spring has sprung and I am so freaking - whodat

Posted: Mar 20, 2014

happy!  I absolutely hate winter and I live in the South!  I just feel better when the weather is warm and sunny!  Hope it is changing for y'all wherever you are!  Gettign all my flip-flops out ~ whoohooCool

That's RANDOM not randon! - whodat

[ In Reply To ..]
WD

Thanks for posting that ... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It's a nice reminder to those of us (im)patiently waiting for notices that there is life going on outside of coding!

I'm the same way, I absolutely love the sunshine and warmth, although we only get a short window of it because I live just north of the Mexican border and within the next 6 weeks or so, "warm" will become "brain-liquifying" so I'm enjoying it while I can. :)

Similar Messages:

Spring Break Or Spring Break?
Apr 13, 2011

Spring Break or spring break?  ...

Med S/l Spring Tak. All That Is Given For PMH Is Asthma.
May 18, 2011

x ...

Spring Hill
Oct 23, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company, such as platform used, VR or typing, line rates, IC or employee? ...

Spring At TransTech
Mar 15, 2012

Reading in between the lines, here's my interpretation of an email I might get from TransTech if I were to ask what's going on: Dearest Darlings, Spring has sprung here at TransTech!  Unfortunately, there's no work since apparently all the dictators and patients decided not to go to the hospital.  Actually, we probably just overhired (shhh, don't tell anyone, it might make us look bad).  In the meantime, get up early in the morning like you normally do, stare ...

Sitting Here NJA. CCM Says Becaue Of Spring
Apr 07, 2011

I thought most Spring Breaks were middle of March?  Are there Spring Breaks in April? ...

Spring Hill Transcription
Nov 06, 2012

anyone know who owns this company? ...

Low Work Due To Spring Break???
Mar 20, 2013

Now low work this morning is due to spring break.  Next week it will be Easter.  What then??  To my knowledge hospitals are open 27/7 and still take patients.  Wonder what the next excuse will be--why don't they just tell the truth.  ...

Spring Referral Time
Mar 31, 2014

So, do you hate anyone enough to refer them to Nuance?  Their logic is mind boggling.  Pay us 500 bucks to refer someone.  How about pay us a decent wage we can live on and you won't have the mass exodus you are currently experiencing?  Sorry Nuance, afraid your reputation will only attract the desperate and straight out of school. ...

Freaking Out...
Aug 31, 2010

About the "federally-mandated electronic medical record" - My transcription company of course is not saying anything about this, but I've heard the rumors about this taking effect in 2011 or 2012.  I've also heard that my MT job will be essentially "wiped out."  I really need to get some accurate info on this...I can't seem to find anything on it that a) I can understand, or b) can trust as a reliable resource!  Does anybody know anything about this?  Thanks so ...

I'm Freaking Ooooout!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2009

There is no work for me!  My company has had no work for me in about a month.  Nothing.  I have been applying online for transcription jobs and also out in the workplace for "regular" jobs.  No callbacks, just a few fishy e-mails.  I'm freaking out because I'm running out of money!!     Then there are people who post things like stop complaining...well I have to get this out or I feel like I want to die.  The only thing I have going for me righ ...

Kinda Freaking Out
Dec 16, 2011

I got a message from the boss asking me to call her. She never leaves a message like that.  She wants to talk to me about my work.  I am really anxious.  I know it will not be good news based on past conversations with her.  I hope I am not losing my job. ...

Incentive-whoop De Freaking Do!
Oct 08, 2010

Same old stupid incentive, same old 3 cents a line above and beyond your magic number.  Think I will pass on this one too.  Good luck to those of you who choose to participate, I leave you all the work I won't be doing! ...

Coding Student, Freaking Out
Sep 12, 2013

I am a new coding student -- having taken three classes so far.  I was understanding everything, I thought, pretty well, and while I was not always able to get the right code, I always knew what I had done wrong.  But now V codes.  I can't find anything.   I don't even know what words to look up.   I feel like I'm lost.  Will this get easier?  I'm getting so discouraged.    ...

I Think It's Hilarious ...the POD Mistresses Are Freaking Out
Dec 29, 2014

I think it's hilarious for almost the entire POD management team to be begging so hard for extra help right now, with over *half* of our jobs out of TAT.  Each one of them have sent repeated emails this morning calling for "all hands on deck", and the POD mistress even sent one last night at midnight.  I'm just sitting here ... humming to myself, sipping my coffee, working at normal speed ... watching the entire team totally freak out.  It's kind of fun watching the ...

Can I Just Say What A Freaking JOKE Speech Recognition Is?
Mar 20, 2012

I work for a hospital that has been using the Dictaphone speech the last couple of years.  We were told how our production was just going to increase and how it was going to be WONDERFUL.  My production is still where it was two years ago and I would be better off typing each report.  Sorry for the ranting, but while working this evening, I just got set off by the following: "SOCIAL HISTORY:  He is down to 15 cattle formally worked as a strips all conservation engineer. &nb ...

OMG Its NOT Brain Stem, Its Freaking Brainstem
Apr 08, 2012

this is ridiculous ...

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?! Mandatory OT ANOTHER WEEK?!
Apr 13, 2015

I'm about to snap, I'm so stressed & drained.  My arms and hands are killing me.  I just can't keep doing this crap, for God's sake.  Maybe it's a good week to call in sick. ...

I Still Don't See A Freaking Swap Board In Schedule Source
Mar 17, 2010

x ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

Totally Fed Up!
Mar 21, 2011

I was supposed to have an interview with a company today at 2:00 p.m.  I sent in my work environment information prior to the interview.  A few minutes before the interview, they told me I needed to buy a lower version of  Word and they would re-schedule my interview.  I wrote back and told them thank you.  These companies are getting free office space from us and they pay us practically nothing!  They speak to us as if we were schlumps!   With all of ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Totally Lost
Apr 29, 2011

The (leaves) of the (blood) ligament was dissected anteriorlly forming a bladder flap and posteriorlly exposing the neurovascular area of the ...  ...

Help -- Totally Confused
Oct 30, 2011

For NJA, will someone please explain to me where I post to get the 15 minutes downtime and the rest of my schedule excused, as well as where to post to get the 15 minutes downtime and the rest of my schedule PTO.  I believe they are 2 different sites.  TIA ...

How Many Of You Have Become Totally DISincentivized
Aug 31, 2012

...and yet the MTSO's just don't get it, do they? ...

Totally Depressed!
Nov 15, 2012

My net pay didn't even hit 20K this year!  And then I see that MM is advertising for more MT's, and I haven't had a full day in over 2 weeks?  What is really going on here?    Okay, done venting now.  Thanks for listening! ...

Company Says 600-650 Lph SR Is Totally Possible. Sm
May 28, 2014

So far, I cannot even make 450, which is where their incentive begins. Is the 600 a bunch of hooey/propaganda, or do people actually achieve that? I am trying to keep an open mind, but I have to say I hate it so far. It doesn't punctuate, doesn't list, totally time consuming to fix everything and for 4 cpl. :( ...

Totally Degrading
Aug 05, 2014

Last night was my first night as a Nuance employee--VR editor. No TMT online for any questions I may have. I felt like I was pounding out the reports as quick as I could.......Kept looking at my production. Are you kidding? Half way through my shift, I was about ready to cry. At the end of my shift? I figured I made 8.62/hr last night. Degrading? Oh you bet. I have 20 years experience as an MT and manager, and I am lowering myself to this to fill someone else's fat pockets? I will ...

Totally Depressing
Dec 12, 2014

So depressing...by slowing down to a snail's pace by watching every comma, paragraph break and dash so that I can pass audits, I'm now taking almost a $400/month pay cut.  Wonder if I would make more on unemployment???  This job is now laughable (and I'm sure there is a misplaced comma somewhere in this post!). ...

Totally Done Being Pimped Out By The MTSO
Mar 03, 2010

I heard a friend talk about "going Galt," so I checked it out on Google. It basically means I'm not giving away my intellect anymore for a "higher paying" job, which also means more in taxes. So, here's how I'm "going Galt." I'm quitting the MT biz and going to work in the restaurant industry.   I feel like I'm being pimped out by the MTSO. About 3 years ago I was doing 11 cents on the GROSS line count and making just under 50k a year. Now I'm at about 8 ...