A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Remedy Shmemedy. I never ever used Qcare..am I missing something? - not to mention I dont get the training.. SM

Posted: Apr 25, 2012

I never EVER utilized Qcare.  Does anybody?

not to mention..and I guess Ima a dumbsheet..but I don't get the training.  I get into it fine..had NO idea what the Quick Guide was supposed to mean, but went into anyway..and I have no idea what the heck this is supposed to me.  I clicked on the "media" icon and nothing happens. 

I used Qcare all the time - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Every time I run out of work to get a ticket number, of when there is a system outage to get a ticket number so you can collect downtime, or when my foot pedal broke so I could get a new one, or when the computer crashed.

I never used it for F11 because I dont do F11.

Well I am a dumber sheet than you. I cannot log in. - Used the Ultipro number and

[ In Reply To ..]
the Ultipro password? Still get that stupid authentication message. What do I put in the first box and then what do I put in the second box (remedial here)?

Oh yay I figured it it. Ultipro for one box and mmmmmodal for the - other. No wonder I could not

[ In Reply To ..]
figure that out. Then I get in and there are 3 boxes. See nothing for a dumba$$ to click on for anything like a tutorial. What to do now?????

I am apparently to stinkin' dumb to even work.

the link for the tutorial is in the e-mail - not in remedy

[ In Reply To ..]
Your not dumb, you just have to slow down and read.... SLOW DOWN.
OK will try but I have lines to produce --- this - Remedy is cutting into my
[ In Reply To ..]
work and now will have to have a mentor to figure out why I can't produce. . . . .

This job has made me a nut. I stay so nervous, I literally could benefit from meds.

I have nothing - to say about

[ In Reply To ..]
your post except that if you are not going to use DumbSheet for your handle, I would like to steal it. You're too funny. Hope you get in and a make your line count and more!

Still can't log into to either training or remedy - Doing it wrong

[ In Reply To ..]
So the email says to use our Ultipro ID. They're talking about my username I use for Ultipro, right? Or is there some other ID somewhere I have to look up. In any case, my Ultipro username won't get me anywhere in either logins. I even copied and pasted it after logging into Ultipro. What am I doing wrong?

the number I used was on paystub - listed as ultipro number

[ In Reply To ..]
Different form the "employee number" I use for everything else.

So many numbers, so many passwords! UGH

No you use the 6-digit ultipro number and your password - from mmmmmmmodal

[ In Reply To ..]
Once again absolutely harder than it needed to be. Once you do that, then you are nowhere. I understand you have to find some link on the E-mail they came out weeks ago to do the tutorial. I haven't done it either.

Similar Messages:

Remedy/Qcare
May 28, 2012

I have tried to alert my CCM about no work through Remedy, nothing happens, nothing moves on the page.  I have tired to use QCare, it tells me I do not have the right to access when I click on service request.  This is RIDICULOUS ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

QCare Use
Sep 25, 2010

Perhaps I am paranoid, but I think when one fills out a QCare report, that there is no chance of getting any report for multiple hours.  It is like QCare shuts you off completely, even if you do indicate you want to make up the time. ...

QCare Log In
Feb 20, 2012

Can someone please tell me what I have to put in to log in to QCare?  I'm an ex DSGer and just found out today that we have to log in to QCare and put in a ticket if we have no work, but no one seems to know how to log in.  Do I have to enter a provider or is "default" ok?  What would my MQCentral User ID and what is my MQCentral password be? ...

QCare Not Working
Aug 05, 2010

Got NJA, clicked on the QCare icon (which worked 2 days ago) and am waiting more than 15 minutes now for it to load.  Any suggestions? ...

QCare Self Service..Anybody Know?
Sep 01, 2010

I just got an email this morning that we are supposed to start using the Qcare self serve.  I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it ws coming, but nothing more until today.  Anyone know where to find it or use it.  Help would be appreciated.  thanks.   ...

QCare Question
Sep 02, 2010

Well I had to use QCare for the first time today for NJA.  It's really confusing to me on filling it out but eventually I did get a ticket number.  My question is how do I know if I'm officially released for the rest of my shift or not? ...

Using QCare For The First Time
Sep 08, 2010

Using QCare for the first time.  Not accepting login info.  I'm using the same login as with documanage.  Thanks for any advice. ...

Has Anyone Had Any Success Using QCare?
Sep 12, 2010

Has anyone had any success using QCare?  When a problem is submitted, how does it get answered?  Do they call you or do they type their answer on that form somewhere?  I'm lost. ...

9 Pages Of Instructions For QCare
Aug 02, 2010

Did y'all read the 9 pages of instructions for QCare.  This really bugs me that I have to take my uncompensated time to read these new directions.  Whose life is this making easier?  Not our's, as usual.  ...

Where Is The QCare Website? I Got An Email...
Aug 19, 2010

I got an email from my CCM about switching to QCare and dang if it did not have the URL for the site in it!  That's real helpful...      ...

Let's All Bombard QCare With Tickets To FIX 6.1.....
Sep 08, 2010

Anyone think it would do any good? ...

Anyone Able To Open MQCentral Or QCare Yet? NM
Sep 24, 2010

nm ...

Entering Qcare Ticket For NJA
Nov 27, 2010

Hello, need help with entering Qcare ticket for NJA.  Entered one and was told I entered it incorrectly and had to redo it.  I had the following: Category: DocQscribe subcategory: job not assigning. What are the correct category and subcategory to enter a ticket for NJA? Thanks in advance for you help and direction. ...

Help! QCare - Error Message Preventing Ticket Being Sent
Sep 24, 2010

I have never done a QCare incident before and it will not accept the incident, syaing that my ADP # is missing, but there is no place for this be put in.  Anyone know what the heck the problem is? ...

Did Anyone Else Get The Email To Use The QCare, And The One About Having To Wait To Find Out Times F
Sep 27, 2010

Okay, yes I am upset.   What part of this ph1no1 person???  did not understand when I sent an email to Support that I COULD NOT GET INTO QCare!!!    I have dial up.  It goes into a virtual looking loop and then freezes up my computer.  Also, MQCentral takes as much as 15 mins to look or send anything!!!    And this weekend, whew!!!!   What a glorious mess....     Then we get email that we have to wait until they ...

Am I Missing Something?
Nov 20, 2011

I have been trying to get another job being an MT that is either FT or is PT to supplement my already PT job.  I have sent out way more resumes that I can count and only got one job offer.  This job offer was for 5 to 6 cpl.  I could have worked full time on this job, but I feel that an MT is worth more than what they were offering.  My questions are am I missing something?  Am I doing something wrong?  What else can I do?  It's just frustrating to finally ...

Missing Pay=No Work????
Jan 14, 2010

I am missing a little over  $100 from my paycheck from 2 weeks ago.  Nobody is answering my calls or replying to my emails.  I did get one email saying they were busy doing this weeks payroll, and they would look into after they were finished, but still nothing.  I am getting really upset about this.  It wasn't my whole check, but enough that the impact was felt (and is still being felt).  This also happened about a month ago, and it took it them several d ...

Futurenet, I Really Do Not Get It. What Am I Missing? Sm
Apr 02, 2010

I recently went back there part-time to supplement my day job after quitting because I got real tired of the highly fluctuating work flows.  My husband really pushed me to do this because we needed the extra money.  Once again, there is never any work for me to do, and yet they are hiring again?  Saying they need 2nd and 3rd shift?  That's what I do.  I'm not even going to bother trying to talk to them about it, because I already tried that and got nothing back ...

Missing Word
Jul 15, 2010

This is stated in the PAST MEDICAL HISTORY: (s/l sersa)  spinal stenosis surgery 3 years ago.   also dictated: Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately zero to100 degrees. Should translation be 0:100 or 0 to 100 or 0-100? Help please. ...

Missing HPs When Typing DSs?
Oct 02, 2010

Okay, I have had the suspicion that MQ programmed something when you bring up old reports when typing a discharge summary that the H&P doesn't show up.  Today, the dictator doing the DS plainly stated that she was reading right off the H&P.  I went to check in the old reports to maybe get some quick lines, but it wasn't there...as usual.  I typed what she said and realized that I had already typed this before and that I was the one that typed the original H&P ...

Word Missing
Mar 16, 2011

When you suspect that a word may have been omitted from dictation, do you make a note for this to be reviewed or do you think that is overstepping your bounds and basically saying the doctor made a mistake?  For instance, this ESL doc said "Bacterial endocarditis is not particularly recommended, but the patient has had Augmentin or amoxicillin and may be given a single dose.."  I suspect he forgot to say bacterial endocarditis "prophylaxis" is not particularly recommended...etc.  ...

Please Help With Missing Words
Oct 31, 2011

The introitus and vagina were prepped and an indwelling Foley catheter inserted to the urinary bladder to _____ (enclose with some???) drainage bag. The words in the brackets is what I'm hearing but it doesn't make sense to me - please help. Thank you Lisa ...

Missing Keystrokes
Jan 13, 2012

I am a remote transcriptionist for a large hospital.  We recently went live with VR Nuance/escript.  Ever since go live I have had the continuing problem of typing a voice file and will lose a keystroke, have to backspace, sometimes hit the same key 3-5 times before it will show up on the screen, sometimes taking me an hour to 2 finger type a report.  This has been happening since the first day of go live.  IT, Nuance nor escript have any idea what is going on.  Has this ever happened to an ...

VR Missing More And More Words?
May 30, 2012

Has anybody noticed that the VR on Nuance is missing more and more words lately? Not little ones, but 3 or 4 in a row on the Extex/transnet program? I'm finding that it's really starting to impact my production negatively. Now wondering if it's deliberate? or am I just being paranoid these days? ...

Missing Terms
Oct 03, 2012

Hi, I want to say thanks for trying to help me. There is subluxation of the right thumb with limitation of motion include 4/5 apposition. There is considerable weakness of the right hand when compare to the left. There is decrease in the right radial reflex. The subluxation is probably secondary to the absence of ______ _____ of original fixation. Loose component, total joint replacement, right metacarpal joint. Hi, I want to say thanks for trying to help me. I am struggling to figure ...

Missing Meridian
Apr 04, 2013

100% American MTs at Meridian, tons of work, very accomodating.  BUYOUT three months equals no work, less American MTs, and today lay-offs....How sad.  ...

This Whole Missing Job Thing
Nov 22, 2014

Has anyone else checked it, because I did and every report was there. I really doubt they would be so stupid as to steal again. They are already doing it legally with ASR...Mmodal is a lot of things, but they pay on time and seem, at least, now to do it correctly... ...

Missing Emails
Dec 14, 2014

Has anybody ever had problems with emails disappearing? I had emailed a time off request as I had changed accounts/supervisors and could not do it in webclock. My emails are MIA and I sent several about the day I needed.  ...

Late Or Missing W2s - What To Do
Feb 05, 2015

Here is what you can and SHOULD do if you don't get your W2 by Feb. 16. -  You’ll have to wait a bit: the IRS does not want to hear from you about missing forms until after February 16. After that date, call IRS at 1.800.829.1040. You’ll need to have your address, phone number and Social Security Number available. It’s also helpful to have your dates of employment, an estimate of your earnings and your federal withholding amounts – you can find most of thi ...