A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Not sure what to do. Left MQ due to emergency. sm - Still showing as employed

Posted: Mar 22, 2011

I left MQ back in October 2010 due to a family emergency.  I was working there part time.  I thought I had terminated my employment, but when I went in a little while ago to complete another application it says the following and now not sure what I do or who I contact since I don't have any of that information.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Your current status for this position is:  
  Welcome to MedQuist. Our records indicate you have successfully completed the hiring process. For any further inquiries, please contact Production Supervisor or Production Manager. Thank you and congratulations!  

did you try signing on DocQScribe and typing? - just a thought

[ In Reply To ..]

I don't have passwords, etc. sm - Not ex-MQ after all

[ In Reply To ..]
I got rid of passwords, etc. Don't have any of that stuff anymore. I'd sure try it if I had passwords. Lol

Similar Messages:

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

AutoCorrect Emergency
Mar 18, 2013

I just set up a new computer but after starting work, realized I alll my macros are on the old one, so as I am builiding my library again, I can't figure out how to make the space bar insert the macro.  I can enter them, but when I type and hit the space bar nothing happens.  Waaaaaaa :( ...

So, If We Have A Problem, There Is No One To Ask Unless It Is An Emergency?
Feb 19, 2015

Is this to set us up for more failure? ...

Emergency Dental
Apr 13, 2015

I'm on my Nth percocet since yesterday, going to dentist at 5 pm. I have no PTO time available so do I have to make up time away to see the Dr.? I've heard conflicting things from higher ups over the days and months. ...

Emergency Maintenance In 2 Minutes - DQS?
Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.   We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users. ...

Capitalization - Psychiatric Emergency
Sep 11, 2010

Do I capitalize "Psychiatric Emergency Area" or just "Psychiatric Emergency" and not "area" ? I believe "emergency room" is not to be capitalized but I have seen where "Psychiatric Emergency Room" was capitalized.    Thank You ! ...

Emergency Plan? HIPAA?
Jul 02, 2013

Received an interesting e-mail from the next higher up over our supervisor and one thing that was talked about was having an emergency plan in case of equipment failure and DSL going down, etc.  I have to say I am kinda chuckling at this.  A follow up e-mail from a supervisor suggested going to Starbucks where they have free Wi-Fi.  I was thinking this would like be a HIPAA problem (maybe not).  The other suggestion was going to a relatives house.  Another suggestion was ...

So What Happens If You Have A Personal/family Emergency ..... Sm
Jul 08, 2014

and have to take time off at the last minute? And have no PTO time? Will I be fired? ...

Not A Medical Term - Which ? To The Emergency Room
Oct 19, 2010

The patient had a bout of renal colic which _____ for an ER visit.  I'm hearing "com___".  I would imagine it means necessitating a visit to the ER, but I'm stumped on words that s/l com---- ...

She Can Return The Emergency Room Or CPAP?
Sep 07, 2011

Ok, I've been getting a lot of doctors saying this. That patients can go to/return to what s/l CPAP (see pap).   Is this correct? I'm not sure if it's a nickname for another local facility either. I have a list of commonly referred to places for this client and nothing like CPAP is on there.  Just curious. ...

Do I Capitalize Emergency Medical Technician
Sep 17, 2013

Do I capitalize Emergency Medical Technician or just Emergency medical technician. As is the patient works for ----- hospital as an emergency medical technician. Also, do you capitalize a medical proffession name after the doctors name. Ex-Dr. Smith, Oncologist or oncologist. I have looked and looked, but I thought it should be and someone else thinks it shouldnt. Trying to get the correct format. I just cant remember and I cannot seem to find in my BOS. Thanks for the help. ...

Emergency Room Transcription Considered Acute Care ?
Oct 20, 2010

Is emergency room transcription considered acute care or is just doing surgicals acute care? ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

S/l "aced" In The Emergency Room
May 12, 2010

"Was seen in the emergency department.  Splinted, (s/l aced), and presents for evaluation." Does he mean Ace bandaged, maybe? ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

"right And Left Foot" Or "right And Left Feet"
Jun 13, 2011

This doc always says, "right and left foot", but i cant help but think that it should be "right and left feet"..... Can someone clear this up for me?   For example:  The patient comes in today for examinatin of his right and left foot.  or   The patient's right and left foot appears in normal condition.   ...

Left Hip WHAT??
Jan 07, 2011

I have no idea what that last word is (spelled phonetically), but here is the sentence in its entirety.  Hopefully someone can help shed some light on it. Patient was admitted from an outpatient setting on ..... for elective left total hip replacement secondary to history of left hip "skiffy".  ...

Why, Oh Why, Could They Not Have Left Well Enough Alone.
Mar 25, 2013

Just finished the practice job and I think I have several bald spots.  DO NOT LIKE EBEYONDTEXT.  I sincerely hope it gets better. ...

Has Anyone Left And Still Kept
May 08, 2013

life insurance ...

Are There Any Left?
Jun 04, 2014

Are there any companies left that either transfer files by FTP or similar and leave you alone to do your work as long as it is in TAT?  I work at home due to my anxiety.  Have a position with a company that is trying to start some kind of group thing where you have someone hovering over you while you work or you are supposed to be the hoverer for someone else, which might be okay for some people who like working with others.  I have never been able to work well with people.   ...

Left
Feb 28, 2015

Left Mmodal first of the year, not unhappy at all. After almost 20 years with them, I feel great. I now work 15 hours a week doing respite care for a 3-year-old and love it. Feel sorry for those of you still there. ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Just How Many Tier 3s ARE Left?
Mar 02, 2010

I hit the ceiling last week and quit after 12 years with MQ part-time. I started as a tier 3 and ended as a tier 3.  Topped out.  I was making close to $20/hr and ended at $10/hr thanks to ASR.  My submission rate was apparently too high for them for Jan and Feb.  Well, what do they expect?  Shyte dictation equals shyte transcription, but I'll be damned if I am going to risk someone's life just to fill in a blank, and this was before they rolled out this "First ...

How Many Of You Really Left The Field
Mar 03, 2010

I'm just curious is all.  I've been reading for months a lot of posts of people who are unhappy, their going to leave, telll their bosses off, they deserve more, etc, etc.  It's literally been going on months.  I have a job I like, it pays lower than all the people here say they get paid, but I like it.  There are times we run out of work, but I make due (and I'm a one income family, so is distressing sometimes), but  I like my doctors and my supervis ...

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Left Ventriculography
Apr 19, 2010

left ventriculography performed in the "arway"  (?)  projection ? ...

No Fight Left In Me
Jul 13, 2010

to log off and hang it up.  I feel so drained of life after only 12 years in this profession. ...

I Left WMX, And I'm Glad...
Sep 25, 2010

So... I worked for WMX for 3 years (after MQ for 7), then I left to work for the local school system for a year and a half. I got laid off due to state budget cuts. My former manager from WMX took me back but said I had to work third shift -- maybe not permanently -- no promises. I worked my *#% off for 6 months, almost to the day. It wrecked my sleep patterns, my personal life, everything... but I needed the money and benefits, so I did it. Finally, my account went through the ISR conversi ...

How Are The QA Audits Going At TT? Who's Left?
Oct 22, 2010

Since September, they've been looking for a total of 76 MTs. Are the audits over for another month or so and how many are gone over those audits?  Any long term TTers left? I haven't seen anything posted on this board since the beginning of October. I remember when someone was sued over a post and was wondering who won that case? Is TT still a good place to work? Thanks, ...