A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

LOVE THE SNOW FLAKES.... MERRY CHRISTMAS - Sandra

Posted: Dec 15, 2010

Smile

I thought they were stars - RLee - and stand corrected - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!

Stars and Snowflakes - coldsnap

[ In Reply To ..]
Actually, they're both. If you look closely, some have 5 points, which would make that a star, and others have 6 points, which snowflakes have (I think).

I think stars make sense. The sky is falling on transcription. - So sad. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Sad indeed :-( ...nm - Diana

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

I LOVE The Snow Flakes
Dec 06, 2012

I'm tired of reading the negativity about the wonderful snowflakes. Jeepers peepers people.  The snowflakes fall.  They are white, they don't get in the way of reading or writing the messages, they do not cause migraines or seizures or all the other faux complaints people are saying.  They just fall and then that's it.  It's just once a year that we have been looking forward to.  11 months out of the year you get your way and you don't get them, ...

Just LOVE The Snow Flakes. "christmarrrry" Smile
Dec 21, 2009

. ...

Yay! Snow Flakes! (nm)
Dec 16, 2014

/ ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS And HAPPY NEW YEAR To All !!!! And To Those Who Do Not Celebrate Christmas
Dec 23, 2014

BEST WISHES for the holidays ...

Merry Christmas Everyone!! :)
Dec 21, 2009

have a great one!! Abby ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
Dec 25, 2012

My Christmas wish for all of us is that we find great companies to work for and definitely make more money. (I believe in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny too!). Happy and healthy holidays to everyone. ...

Merry Christmas To ME!
Dec 21, 2013

Bwahahaha! I am finally rid of this craphole! Quit right in the middle of my shift 2 nights ago, and I have to tell you.....I feel fabulous. Got the call from my supervisor today saying she would hold off putting my paperwork in on the chance that it was a split second decision and I'm rethinking it now plus the good old "no notice, no rehire" diddy they throw out.  My response: No offense to you in what I say, because you have been a really good supervisor.  It may have been a ...

Merry Christmas -- NJA
Dec 24, 2013

Scheduled to work today and NJA.  No surprise as it happens every year.  Hoping some work trickles in today.  I don't want to sit here all day as well as all you other MT/ME's.  I have tomorrow off and then back on Thursday and Friday with probably no work either.  This paycheck is going to hurt.  Hoping for a sock full of money from Santa.  Ha. Ha.  Hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and that you enjoy your time with your family/famili ...

Merry Christmas To All Currently Working!
Dec 24, 2009

Typine away and feeling very alone, a little sorry for myself, when I remembered all of you are out there working away too! So Merry Christmas to all of you, and God Bless Us Everyone! ...

To All Who Read Here: Merry Christmas!
Dec 25, 2009

I just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas.  I hope you keep all your family and friends close at this time and that you're all snug and warm.  I know this year has not been easy. Keep the faith. ...

Merry Christmas MTStars And MTs Everywhere! Nm
Dec 24, 2010

nm ...

Merry Christmas From, Web/Nuance
Dec 12, 2011

So nice of them to break the news about a  pay cut right before Christmas.  ...

Merry Christmas From Nuance
Dec 24, 2014

Just got a peek at next pay, the first with the new pay scale. I was astounded to see the pay was the highest I have seen in years! True, I worked my S off to get it, and I realize it can disappear in a flash at the whim of QA,  but in this probably very brief moment I'm going to bask in the glow and hope for the best..... Indeed, Merry Christmas!! ...

Merry Christmas To All! MModal, Take Note On
Dec 25, 2012

Not even a card or word or wish or acknowledgement from my MModal supervisor or QA coach or management.  Not a word that I even existed as I work on this holiday for their company. On the other hand, I work a retail position part time. MModal take note. It didn't cost them much in either money or time. This company had the class to send a real card not an e-card to my home (that was hand signed by every member of management), had a small box of cookies and seasonal coffee fo ...

Merry Christmas, NJA. How Do I Enter OOW On Webclock?
Dec 25, 2013

What I mean is, do you let the clock run for an hour and clock out, or the scheduled 8 hours and enter OOW in the comments section?  Haven't done this before.  ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Dec 23, 2014

Everyone have a safe and hopefully happy holiday!     (Sorry, wanted to spread cheer on this board today).  ...

I Love The Snowflakes!!!! Thanks For The Christmas Spirit/feel! Nm
Dec 21, 2009

nm ...

Christmas Time - My Reality Check -- Love What I Do Then MT Reality Sinks In
Dec 22, 2013

REALITY CHECK ... makes me wanna testify this Holiday Season, let me share. I am now working as an MT/ME at a major MTSO corporation - and then reality slaps me in the face, on a daily basis as I merrily type my little fingers away, almost to the point of feeling aches and pain penetrating into my metacarpal phalanges. Now do not get me wrong, I love what I do and enjoy my work... and I am very good at what I do (top Tier ME/MT and QA, at the top of the pay scale, and always maintain 98% p ...

I Just Watched The Old Christmas Special "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"
Jan 05, 2015

NTS (Nuance) who stole Christmas.....My version......We all know the tune, replace The Grinch with NTS (fits better sound-wise)...NTS = Nuance... You're a mean one, NTS.... You really are a heel You're a Monster, NTS.... You're heart's an empty hole You're brain is full of spiders, You've got garlic in your soul, NTS......(drag it out here!) I wouldn't touch you with a......39-1/2-foot pole !!!!! You're a foul one, NTS... You're a nasty wasty ...

Snow?
May 31, 2012

I've never heard of "snow" in an operative report.  He very clearly says snow, but I can't find it to confirm the spelling...Snow, Sno...etc.  Anyone heard of it? "Snow was then placed over the vaginal cuff, and over the top of that Interceed was placed to prevent pelvic adhesions postoperatively." ...

No Work Due To Snow!
Jan 13, 2011

We usually have plenty of work, as the company does not over-hire, and we even get OT frequently.  Right now, because of the snow where the accounts are located, there is very low patient load and work is sooooo slow we can't even make the minimum line requirement.  This could go on all winter!!!!!! ...

No Work Due To Snow In The Midwest!!!!
Feb 02, 2011

Usually swamped.  Clients located in the midwest not seeing patients.  Can't decide what to do, go out and play, read a book, clean my office, or take a nap.  I feel like I am playing hookie or something.  Very unusual to be bored on a weekday. ...

ETransPlus And Snow Bunny
Sep 08, 2011

Interested to know how eTransPlus is going for Snow Bunny.  She has been on this board for years...if in fact it is the same person.  She was always helping with words and such.  Intrested to see if this is a good or bad company and what she thinks.  It will take time though to see.  Even if good, eventually greed takes over for all these companies. Plus they all seem to have their favorites who cherry pick, so if you come on board, you have to work your way up the cherr ...

Note To Snow Haters...
Dec 04, 2012

seems to have no snow for now.  Guess they are all grinches over there.  LOL ...

Snow Bunny, For Doubting Thomases, Please Let Them Know
Nov 23, 2009

That the transcriptionist sitting at home is doing the dictating or re-dictating for the Dragon equipment. I told them about a friend who had and found it a time consumer. She was not an M.D., dictator, a transcriptionist who had hand issues. It is late here and I am heading towards bed but please let folks know about you can use it and teach on the home side. ...

Jumping Off The MTSO Merry Go Round (sm)
May 11, 2010

A couple of months back I posted my opinion about how things started going south for MTs when we no longer worked directly for the hospitals.  I decided to put my paycheck where my mouth is and started looking.  Lo and behold, practically in my own backyard I found a large hospital group who had been outsourcing everything, but then took it back in house because of poor quality and TAT.  My new job starts in a few weeks.  Great benefits, more leave time than I curre ...

MORE SNOW!!! And Power Outages. What Is The Policy At MQ On This?
Jan 07, 2011

I have been with Q a long time, but have never really been given a straight answer on weather situations knocking off your power (sometimes ultimately leading to the demise of refurbished, after refurbished MQ computers).  Are we penalized for this?  ...

Dear TSA: I Dont Care About Your Son Or The Snow
Feb 16, 2015

please spare us what is going on in your life. ...

6 Inches Of Snow And Counting And I Can't Play Hooky
Jan 10, 2011

There's con for working at home! ...

Echo Dictation Redux, Question For Snow Bunny
Oct 24, 2011

Ok, moving ahead with my plan to up my productivity by doing echo dictation,redictate the reports and up my straight typing speed using voice recognition software. Looking at the new Dragon 11.5 for 145.99 on Amazon.  Want to know if this will do the trick or if must I bite the bullet and get the Dragon Medical (with the 30,000 word medical dictionary) which I am sure is MUCH pricier. Wanna get started on this ASAP, and can have the product from Amazon in a couple of days. Suggest ...