A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Yay! Snow flakes! (nm) - I Love Snowflakes

Posted: Dec 16, 2014

/

Similar Messages:

I LOVE The Snow Flakes
Dec 06, 2012

I'm tired of reading the negativity about the wonderful snowflakes. Jeepers peepers people.  The snowflakes fall.  They are white, they don't get in the way of reading or writing the messages, they do not cause migraines or seizures or all the other faux complaints people are saying.  They just fall and then that's it.  It's just once a year that we have been looking forward to.  11 months out of the year you get your way and you don't get them, ...

LOVE THE SNOW FLAKES.... MERRY CHRISTMAS
Dec 15, 2010

Just LOVE The Snow Flakes. "christmarrrry" Smile
Dec 21, 2009

. ...

Snow?
May 31, 2012

I've never heard of "snow" in an operative report.  He very clearly says snow, but I can't find it to confirm the spelling...Snow, Sno...etc.  Anyone heard of it? "Snow was then placed over the vaginal cuff, and over the top of that Interceed was placed to prevent pelvic adhesions postoperatively." ...

No Work Due To Snow!
Jan 13, 2011

We usually have plenty of work, as the company does not over-hire, and we even get OT frequently.  Right now, because of the snow where the accounts are located, there is very low patient load and work is sooooo slow we can't even make the minimum line requirement.  This could go on all winter!!!!!! ...

No Work Due To Snow In The Midwest!!!!
Feb 02, 2011

Usually swamped.  Clients located in the midwest not seeing patients.  Can't decide what to do, go out and play, read a book, clean my office, or take a nap.  I feel like I am playing hookie or something.  Very unusual to be bored on a weekday. ...

ETransPlus And Snow Bunny
Sep 08, 2011

Interested to know how eTransPlus is going for Snow Bunny.  She has been on this board for years...if in fact it is the same person.  She was always helping with words and such.  Intrested to see if this is a good or bad company and what she thinks.  It will take time though to see.  Even if good, eventually greed takes over for all these companies. Plus they all seem to have their favorites who cherry pick, so if you come on board, you have to work your way up the cherr ...

Note To Snow Haters...
Dec 04, 2012

seems to have no snow for now.  Guess they are all grinches over there.  LOL ...

Snow Bunny, For Doubting Thomases, Please Let Them Know
Nov 23, 2009

That the transcriptionist sitting at home is doing the dictating or re-dictating for the Dragon equipment. I told them about a friend who had and found it a time consumer. She was not an M.D., dictator, a transcriptionist who had hand issues. It is late here and I am heading towards bed but please let folks know about you can use it and teach on the home side. ...

MORE SNOW!!! And Power Outages. What Is The Policy At MQ On This?
Jan 07, 2011

I have been with Q a long time, but have never really been given a straight answer on weather situations knocking off your power (sometimes ultimately leading to the demise of refurbished, after refurbished MQ computers).  Are we penalized for this?  ...

Dear TSA: I Dont Care About Your Son Or The Snow
Feb 16, 2015

please spare us what is going on in your life. ...

6 Inches Of Snow And Counting And I Can't Play Hooky
Jan 10, 2011

There's con for working at home! ...

Echo Dictation Redux, Question For Snow Bunny
Oct 24, 2011

Ok, moving ahead with my plan to up my productivity by doing echo dictation,redictate the reports and up my straight typing speed using voice recognition software. Looking at the new Dragon 11.5 for 145.99 on Amazon.  Want to know if this will do the trick or if must I bite the bullet and get the Dragon Medical (with the 30,000 word medical dictionary) which I am sure is MUCH pricier. Wanna get started on this ASAP, and can have the product from Amazon in a couple of days. Suggest ...

"snow-plowing" A Cardiac Vessel?
Oct 13, 2011

Has anyone heard this term?  I've been doing caths for 15 years and never heard this.  He has a heavy accent so it's not totally clear that is what he is saying.  The context is a cath report - "no intervention because of the risk of (s/l snow-plowing) the vessel".  Thanks! ...