A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Synernet - What is their daily line requirement? - yochana

Posted: Aug 01, 2010

Are you only allowed an 8 hour window to do your work?

1400 if I remember right - ustaB

[ In Reply To ..]
pay is lowish, and it's not a window at all, it's a SCHEDULE that you MUST adhere to.

Thanks so very much. These MTSOs want more and more from us and pay less and less. nm - yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Synernet - RLee

[ In Reply To ..]
According to their web site "Production requirements (typed) are set at a minimum of 1,600 lines per eight hour day while edited line rates are at a minimum of 2,200 lines per day."

Similar Messages:

To The AP Transcriptionists: Now That There Is A Line Requirement And An Hours Requirement (sm)
Sep 25, 2012

what are you all doing when there is no work during whatever your shift may have been?  Are you having to make up the hours elsewhere?  (That could lead to potentially a lot of bouncing around the shifts trying to find work.) ...

Line Requirement For
Mar 15, 2010

Can somebody explain this to me?  I know you can work up to 40 hrs weekly, but what is the required line count?  I'm wanting to go to PT so I can get another PT job somewhere else, as the NJA drives my nuts.  I'm currently required to get 100 lph at FTLB.  Is this also my requirement if I go PT?  CCM has been MIA, so I'm not getting any help there and having a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for on Central.  Thanks ...

Line Requirement
Dec 05, 2011

Last month, there was a post about a company that requires 12,000 lines per pay period full time requirement. I cannot remember which company it was.  Can anyone refresh my memory? ...

Line Count Requirement
May 07, 2013

Is anyone else having difficulty making required line counts on Accentus Canadian account? ...

How Come No One's Talking About The Increased Line Requirement?
Dec 21, 2012

I'm aware of the increase in lines per hour to 186 (average between regular and edited) which I think might be a little challenging to sustain on a regular day-in and day-out basis, but why is no one discussing the increased weekly line requirements. It's a pretty significant jump.  ...

Question - What If You Make Your Line Requirement
Dec 30, 2011

Do I still have to make up those hours?  ...

Has The Weekly Line Requirement Changed?
Dec 15, 2012

/ ...

Line Count Requirement Nuance
Mar 06, 2013

Does anyone know the minimum line count per hour required for Nuance for an MLS.  Thanks Vick ...

Has Our Minimum Line Requirement Changed?
Nov 19, 2014

It is still 150 lines/hr for straight isn't it?  (I think I've gotten a total of 3 straight transcription jobs in the last month).  So, is it 150 lines for VR too, which is what the majority of our work is?  Or is the line requirement much higher for VR?  This is all assuming there is work of course........ ...

Does Anyone Know The Line Requirement For Full-time And
Jan 12, 2015

What Is Your Minimum Line Requirement, Typing, VR, Or Combination.
May 03, 2012

x ...

Line Count Requirement Change. Lowered For Us
Jul 01, 2013

I'm in FuturNet so it was acutally lowered for me.  Wowza!  ...

So, Starting Today Is The 1500 Line Requirement On Fluency?
Sep 01, 2013

just wanted to make sure i'm getting it in! ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Meeting Line Count Requirement At Nuance?
Nov 06, 2014

Just wondering ...

What Is A Good Daily Line Count For RAD MT?
Sep 09, 2011

I have always been paid by report.  What is a good line count per day (8-hour shift) for a good radiology MT? Thanks for any help.   ...

6 And 4? What Happened To 9 And 6? Line Rates Go Down Daily! Sm
Apr 23, 2015

Working for 6 cents seems so little... smh... I just don't know anymore. Maybe go work at Arbys? ...

My Daily Line Counts Have Dropped Quite A Bit After All This
Apr 29, 2015

mandatory OT.  I'm too tired and burnt out, and my hands hurt too bad.  It's having the opposite effect of what they're intending...  I guess if whoever is making the mandatory OT decision knew anything about business, though, they'd know that too much OT for too long is counter-productive. ...

Just Curious About Average Daily Line Counts
Jan 16, 2011

I am just curious here. For those of you who work an 8-hour day with lunch break, other breaks, etc, what is your average daily line count? ...

What Is The Required Line Counts Daily/pay Period?
Apr 04, 2012

Need to know if I can produce.  :) ...

Anyone Else Having Problems Meeting Daily Line Count?
May 06, 2015

My main account just switched to full-time EPIC, and I can't achieve the minimum 150 LPH no matter how hard I try.  The text is usually 1 to 10 lines, but the ADT still has to be filled in and checked and a QA marker left for the information not given.  I figure I am typing 5 lines free and 10 lines paid each dictation.  Add to the mix an ESL dictator, and I fall behind even further.  Anyone else?  ...

Finding Daily/per Report Line Count For FutureNet
Jan 14, 2013

I'm a recent acquisition and haven't been given any info for new employee information for M*Modal.  I've been reading through the Human Resource categories on the Intranet, but can't find where it tells you how to check your daily line counts. Could someone please direct me where to look? I'm on the FutureNet platform but we weren't given any references or written instructions. Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Of Having To Post Line Count In Fiesa Daily To Be Paid?
Sep 18, 2013

I switched to a new account and this is how the TSM keeps track. Where do I post this?   Never had to do this before.  In fact, I never even looked at Fiesa. ...

Synernet Line Counts.
Mar 03, 2012

I saw that somebody listed Synernet as a good company.  So I checked their web site.  This is what I found -- they require full-time line counts of 1,600 per 8 hours.  I did not read any further.  I have never transcribed 1600 lines in 8 hours, even when I was young and faster.  I am now lucky if I get 850 lines a day, being much older.  I am not sure how the rest of you are with line counts, but I find this very unreasonable.  I used to work with a girl who p ...

Synernet - Says Per Deim, Says Pay Per Line. Do They Know?
May 27, 2014

Which is it? And how are they to work for? Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

ASR Lph Requirement
Oct 20, 2009

I'm going to start ASR shortly and am wondernig about line counts.  I'm required to do 150 lph of straight transcription.  My CCM keeps saying not to worry about lines and that I'll be able to easily do 300 lph or more with ASR.  Does this mean I now will have two different line counts to meet.  Will I be required to do 300 lph for ASR and 150 lph for straight reports?  I'm confused on this.   Thanks   ...

Medquist's Requirement
Jan 07, 2011

I started to apply for a job at Medquist, but saw right off the bat they required my Social Security number to be given.  I feel uncomfortable giving out my number before I even fill out an application or take a test.  It didn't appear to me to be a secure site, and I don't like that floating around in cyberspace.  I wrote them back and asked if I could give my SS# after I took a test, but have received no reply.   I've put in several applic ...

Cable/ DSL Only Requirement
Jul 10, 2011

It is very annoying to see so many companies with a DSL or cable only requirement to apply for a position with them.  I use a fixed wireless connection with Doc-Q-Scribe and with ChartNet with absolutely no problems at alll.  In fact, I am consistently one of the top...or THE top producer of lines every month and I am up against MTs who mostly have cable and DSL.  That cable and DSL only policy is keeping some excellent MTs from applying for positions.  Many of these compan ...

Any Other Companies With Less Than 40-hr For FT Requirement?
Mar 10, 2012

For example, Transcend has/had a line commitment more so than an 8-hr requirement, some companies only need 32-35 hours a week for FT status, and I would appreciate if any know and would share who these companies are. ...

QA Score Requirement?
Jan 08, 2013

What is the QA score requirement?  I thought it was 99%.  I had three audits today that scored 99.75% and was told that if I proofread the jobs better before I sent them I would catch these small mistakes (one per job).  Are we supposed to get 100% now?  Just curious.  TIA! ...