A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Radiology jobs - any company hiring ? - Lini

Posted: May 13, 2014

I wanted to ask if anyone knows or works for a company hiring for radiology transcription, even if its editing?? 

They seem to be the first ones jumping on the - point-n-click bandwagon, laying off MTs.

[ In Reply To ..]

~~- - x/x

[ In Reply To ..]
-

rad jobs - Lini

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you MTpockets

Similar Messages:

Keystrokes Is Hiring For Radiology MT
Jun 17, 2010

I see that Keystrokes is hiring for radiology MT.  Is anyone familiar with the company? Thanks ...

Medquist Hiring For Radiology...
Nov 11, 2011

honestly from other radiology MTs that work at Medquist....is there really any work?  Would I waste my time applying?  TIA ...

Where Are All The Radiology Transcription Jobs?
Aug 26, 2013

It is just me or does it seems as if the transcription third party companies are focused more on acute care transcription than any other specialty. I have been a radiology transcriptionist for over 20 years. The company I worked for decided to eliminate 13 of us F/T transcriptionists since they converted to VR system and they kept a few aboard. Apparently the radiologists are being trained to edit their own reports. That being said, I'm searching high and low for a F/T position for a radiol ...

No Jobs, But Still Hiring
Jan 17, 2014

How come they are hiring and offering $500 sign-on bonuses when we are still getting "no jobs to download" messages?? At first it was because of some major snowstorm and apparently offices were closed. Is the Midwest region still under snowdrifts? This is getting ridiculous. Why are they hiring more people for this area when there isn't enough work to go around now??!! ...

Why Is Keystrokes Hiring Again For The Same Jobs
Jun 19, 2013

Why is Keystrokes hiring again for the same jobs that were posted a couple of weeks ago?  Are the accounts so bad that no one will stay longer than a couple of weeks?  Just curious because I applied the last time they advertised these same jobs but didn't get hired even with 15+ years experience.  ...

Radiology Jobs Still Making Decent Money?
Mar 17, 2010

Are there any MT's out there that do Radiology and still have good accounts and are still making decent money???  Just checking, going to lose my biggest account in a few weeks..... ...

What Company Is Hiring New MT's Please/Thank You
Jun 04, 2010

I have been in school for the last two years updating my computer and Transcription skills. Who is hiring New MT's ...

What Does It Mean When A Company Is Hiring
Jan 17, 2012

for that company or MQ?  I'm confused on a recent ad that I thought of applying to.  It says part of MQ, but lists another company name.  Are they entities of MQ or ?  Does anyone know?  TIA ...

Anyone Know Of A Decent Paying Company For Radiology?
Jan 07, 2014

Looking for work in Radiology.  Currently working, but making very poor income even at 6 cpl editing.  That should be good, but I don't know why I am not making more.  Maybe the way they count the lines or something.  Anybody know of a good place for a decent income in Radiology? ...

I Just Found Out That My Company Is Hiring Sm
Jan 18, 2010

a couple hundred MTs in the next couple of months. Apparently, they got several MQ hospitals. Good for me, not so good for MQ. ...

My Company Is Hiring When I Don't Have Enough Work
Mar 31, 2011

Perfect, just perfect, lol. Amphion by the way. ...

Out Of Work, Yet Company Still Hiring - I'm Thinking
Jan 07, 2014

I'm thinking of sending my resume in to my current job, since they're hiring, for part-time work, since I'm sitting in front of my computer without work.  I don't understand why this happens.   AND....to all those applying and getting hired at said company that keeps running out of work yet continues to hire, if I started a job and soon after ran out of work, that would be a huge red flag, and I think I would move on.   ...

Company Hiring For MT Inhouse Just Gave Me A Call
Sep 29, 2010

Paying 15.00 an hour.  It is temp to hire. Hours 8 am to 5 pm, Unfortunately, I already have an inhouse day shift job.  They asked if I knew anyone who would be interested.  Couldn't think of a soul. ...

Doesn't Company Hiring IC Need SS And 1099 Filled Out?
Sep 26, 2012

Hi, I am new to the independent contractor thing, but shouldn't a company that has "hired" you as an independent contrator have your SS and a 1099 filled out by you?   Just wondering as it seems to me this is necessary and since it is not being done, it makes me wonder about this company that much more, espcially since others have stated they have not been paid by this company.   I guess if they are not planning on paying me they don't need a 1099 or SS# huh?  ...

Calif Transcription Riverside, CA- Any Info On This Company? Are They Hiring? TIA
Dec 07, 2009

nm ...

Company Provided Computer Other Than MM And Nuance? Precyse Not Hiring Now.
Jul 18, 2014

Nuance not paying me enough to afford my own computer.   ...

Remote Medical Jobs Company
May 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a company called Remote Medical Jobs? I've seen several medical transcriptionist job postings by this company over the past several months.  ...

Honest Feedback For Company Trying To Keep Jobs Onshore
Aug 02, 2013

Hello Everyone! I would like some honest feedback. I̢۪m a recruiter that works for an MT company about to bring on some behavioral health facilities. We would like to keep most, if not all, of the work onshore. (About 120 jobs) In order to do this we need to be competitive with other MT companies that outsource most of their work. Would you consider working for a company if they offered 5.5 CPL for both transcription and speech recognition, knowing that eventually the account will be 95% sp ...

Not Sure Why Mediscribes Is Posting Jobs Here. They Are An Indian Company.
Nov 18, 2013

then offshore it to India.  They have an office already set up in India.  I really think the management of this site should realize this is fully and completely a functioning Indian company, owned by Indians, staffed by Indians and transcribed by Indians.  Americans are used to establish accounts here and then its outsourced. ...

Just Another Vent About Jobs, No Jobs, Requirement Of Jobs, Etc.
Aug 18, 2010

It is insulting to all of us with the way that MT pay has gone down the drain, it is frustrating and aggravating to look for a "decent" job these days, trying to work out which companies will treat you fairly, which ones lie about their platforms, work, etc., and not only do these companies not want to pay us what we are worth but now I see that MANY companies are requiring the MT to have or "be willing" to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of equipment.  If an employer can PROMISE IN ...

Medical Jobs Online Posting On Jobs Board
Dec 09, 2013

Kind of wondering if this last job posting on the jobs board might be associated with one of those "you pay us to find you a job" type of organization.  I googled Medical Jobs Online and found nothing stating that are a legitimate MTSO :( ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Where Do I Find The Status Of Jobs And Number Of Jobs?
Nov 26, 2012

I tried entering my ID plus dep on the Fluency for Transcription page and it said my account was inactive.  Okay, so I tried twice with Remedy to get it reactivated.  Both times I got emails telling me it was working.  Tried again and no luck.  Am I on the right page, the one with the hideous orange splash, the same one we use to find our stats?  Any help appreciated, I really don't want to have to call tech support if I don't have to.  Do I even need to d ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

Radiology MT
Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone besides me think that the radiology ASR stinks.  On almost every report I am having to change/correct every third or fourth word.  And is an, punctuation where it doesn't belong, words left out that are dictated, words put in that are not dictated,  etc, etc, etc. ...

Radiology Pay?
Nov 11, 2009

I have been working acute care for the last 5 years and getting paid by the line.  I haven't done radiology in a few years, and when I was working in radiology I always got paid by the hour.  Now a local hospital is interested in my helping them out on the weekends with their radiology backlog, and are wanting to pay by report, but I have no idea what the average pay per report should be.  Can someone give some idea as to what I should be asking for?  Thanks ...

Radiology NJA
Jan 05, 2010

Is there anyone in SA5 besides me who seems to have no work virtually every day in the mornings?  This lack of work started before Thanksgiving and hasn't picked up yet, at least for me.  Anybody? ...

What Is A Radiology MLS
Jan 14, 2011

Can someone please tell me what a radiology MLS is?   ...