A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Remote Medical Jobs company - Kathy

Posted: May 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a company called Remote Medical Jobs? I've seen several medical transcriptionist job postings by this company over the past several months. 

Never heard of them, but when I started typing - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
it in Google, it came up remote medical jobs scam.

Not sure if this is the same thing - Good Luck

[ In Reply To ..]

Are you finding these when you Google medical transcription jobs?  I could not find a “company” called Remote Medical Jobs, but there is a site that lists job openings (like mtjobs) that sometimes shows up when you Google.  Basically, it is just another place for the same MTSOs to post their job openings.  Mostly the same companies use all the same boards. 

Similar Messages:

Remote Coding Jobs
Jul 15, 2013

Any remote coders out there or is this a farce like the ads saying you can make $40,000 a year from home as an MT??   ...

Where Do Remote Coders Find Jobs?
Mar 21, 2011

Do coders have a website like MTs have (mtstars.com) for finding remote jobs?  If so, where is this website? Thanks ...

Can Newbies Get Remote Coding Jobs?
Sep 20, 2011

I am an MT and am currently taking a coding/billing course and plan to take the CPC exam after completion.  Does anyone know of any companies who hire newbies to work at home as coders? Any sites like MTstars that post coder jobs? I prefer to stay at home, but everything I'm seeing requires experience.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Opinons Regarding Remote Coding Jobs
Aug 03, 2012

I noticed a few companies, one of them being Accentus, have coding positions that can be done from home. Anyone have one of these? Is the pay good or is it lower than a job out of the home? ...

Are Remote Coder Jobs Hard To Find?
Apr 14, 2014

I am a MT/VR considering training for Coding/Billing and wondering how hard it is to get a remote coding job or if I would be limited to finding a position in an office, hospital, etc.  I enjoy working from home, but in the past few years, just cannot make a decent living anymore.  Thanks for any info you can give me. ...

Remote Medical Coder Position
Nov 12, 2013

I noticed that Precyse Solutions has a job posting for a remote medical coder. Does anyone know what they pay? ...

Remote MTs Using Dragon Medical For Typing Reportsmote Users
Jan 28, 2012

Hi guys:  I used to a hospital MT with just straight typing.  I was paid by hour, good job, then outsourced to making cents a line.  I had a job for 3 years with company only paying VBC.  I had to have a job with benefits so I took it and lasted with them for 3 years until they lost the account.   Now I have landed a job with just straight typing, but still VBC.  They line count is very very high and I am struggling to make the lines.  I even had an expander, ...

Medical Jobs Online Posting On Jobs Board
Dec 09, 2013

Kind of wondering if this last job posting on the jobs board might be associated with one of those "you pay us to find you a job" type of organization.  I googled Medical Jobs Online and found nothing stating that are a legitimate MTSO :( ...

Are There Any Jobs Out Their For New Medical Transcriptionists?
Sep 16, 2010

I've recently graduated with an Associate of Applied Science degree and I received my Certificate in Medical Transcription. I've taken several tests for companies over the Internet but they all say the same thing in response to me, "gain more experience, and then come back to us." How can I gain more experience when no one will hire a newbie? If anyone has any advice on this subject, please let me know. ...

Medical Transcription Jobs
Aug 12, 2013

Does anyone know of any companies out there that are hiring IC MTs?  My one company is very slow and am looking for supplemental work. Thanks so much.  ...

Get Medical Transcription Jobs Now .com
Dec 11, 2013

I have tried to click on the jobs on this web site to apply to them and when I click on the "Apply Now" it does not take me to the site. Does anyone know the answer to why this happens? I did not get the impression it is something you have to pay to belong to. Thanks for your help. ...

Medical EFiling Jobs????
Oct 29, 2014

Hello,   Just wondering if anyone works from home doing medical eFiling? If so, what company do you work for and are there any open position? Thanks!! ...

Coding/Medical Billing Jobs?
May 05, 2012

How plentiful are the jobs for coders and medical billers? Currently I am an MT but looking into other career options. Thanks! ...

Anyone Have Any Information On Medical Abstractor Jobs?
Jan 02, 2013

I would be interested in hearing about the type of work involved in this field and any other information one might have regarding it.  The type of duties involved, pay, benefits... TIA ...

Medical Transcription Jobs Scams?
May 18, 2013

Does anyone know of medical transcription jobs scams?   Offering jobs, no contracts, HIPPA or other documentation required or at least not initially.....want SS# but does not need a 1099 signed?  six hour time difference...just checking if anyone knows or has experienced? ...

Jobs Based On Medical Insurance
May 12, 2015

If I'm naive about this, I'll apologize up-front but... Perhaps a better alternative to searching for an MT position with a company for the basic right (need) to have medical insurance would be to sign up for Affordable Care Act? Get an IC position with more flexibility, less stress from being over-supervised, and make premium payments out of that income? Seems sad and unnecessary to struggle just to find contentment in a job where medical insurance is the primary reason for putting ...

Medical Coding - How To Search For Jobs At Home
Jul 21, 2010

Hello, I am a MT and wanted to also do coding, could you please tell me how to search for jobs at home once I am done with school ??  Does anybody have a board for coder jobs thanks so much ...

Oticed A Lot Of Medical Assistant Jobs Looking For EMR Experience
Oct 31, 2012

looks like there may be a place for us MTs to go once MT dies out completely ...

Question: Are Medical Records Clerk Jobs
Mar 17, 2014

I saw one advertised I was interested in, but wondered if the EMR is going to do away with that position, as well.  Thanks for any info! ...

Radiology Jobs - Any Company Hiring ?
May 13, 2014

I wanted to ask if anyone knows or works for a company hiring for radiology transcription, even if its editing??  ...

Honest Feedback For Company Trying To Keep Jobs Onshore
Aug 02, 2013

Hello Everyone! I would like some honest feedback. I̢۪m a recruiter that works for an MT company about to bring on some behavioral health facilities. We would like to keep most, if not all, of the work onshore. (About 120 jobs) In order to do this we need to be competitive with other MT companies that outsource most of their work. Would you consider working for a company if they offered 5.5 CPL for both transcription and speech recognition, knowing that eventually the account will be 95% sp ...

Not Sure Why Mediscribes Is Posting Jobs Here. They Are An Indian Company.
Nov 18, 2013

then offshore it to India.  They have an office already set up in India.  I really think the management of this site should realize this is fully and completely a functioning Indian company, owned by Indians, staffed by Indians and transcribed by Indians.  Americans are used to establish accounts here and then its outsourced. ...

Will More People With Health Insurance = More Medical Coding And Billing Jobs?
Jun 29, 2012

The people I know who will now be getting medical insurance will obviously now go to the doctor when they get sick. It makes sense to me that there will be more coding and more billing, right? That's a good thing for us I think. ...

JLG Medical- Seeking Opinions On This Company
Dec 17, 2009

I am trying to find a nice company to apply with who is not doing layoffs.  Are there any companies out there who have remained stable during these poor economic times? ...

Non-payment By DW Medical Transcription Company
Apr 28, 2011

Did some weekends ER reports to DW Medical Transcription, Atlanta, GA from June 20 to Dec 15. They still owe $1,400 for Oct to Dec work. Their accountant lied  "Your check has been mailed. Please do not send any Emails telling me when and what I need to mail to you" and the owner/manager, Felicia made false promise “A check will go out to you next Friday on the 15th of this month”. NOT RECEIVED THE PAYMENT SO FAR AND NO RESPONSE FOR MY EMAILS. Their attorney said ...

Any Info On SR 11 Medical Transcription Company?
May 06, 2011

nm ...

Cypress Medical - Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 12, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company?  They are hiriing "summarizers".  Would like to know if anyone has taken the test and/or been hired by this company and what you think.  Thanks ...

MT Company Fired By Boston Medical
Apr 30, 2014

Security breach by MDF Transcription for having no encryption and exposing all patient records to the internet.  Story at Masslive.com.  Apparently happened back in early March.  Anyone ever heard of this company?  ...

Cypress Medical - If This Company Is Really Legit
Jun 24, 2014

Does anyone know if this company is really legit. There is nothing that comes up on Google as far as a company website, or any information really. They give no contact name really. It seems odd. If anyone knows of a website or other company information, would be great. Thanks very much. Lots of scams out there these days. ...

Anybody Have Experience With National Medical Transcription Company?
Oct 07, 2010

I received a job interview for an IC position with a company called National Medical Transcription with headquarters in New York.  Has anybody worked with this company? My main concern was that the company does not offer direct deposit but rather issues a check via mail.  Next concern is a "transparent" means of tallying up productivity for 65 character lines and spaces included. I would appreciate any feedback from present or past contractors. Thank you. ...