A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone with All Type who would care to e-mail me? - Jill

Posted: Jan 25, 2011

Have some questions but prefer not to ask them here - thanks for any responders!

How do we know you arent an AT suit? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Type Of Care
Nov 12, 2010

he was receiving s/l *postolio* care and wound care. ...

Type 2 Diabetes E-mail
Nov 27, 2012

Do we normally get e-mails such as this? Just curious, please don't flame me for asking. TIA ...

Are There Any Hospital Clients That Actually Care About The MTs That Type Their Reports?
Apr 07, 2010

The hospital (client) of the company I type for, just updated their system.  This was a so-called big deal.  I was excited because they use a program that I know has potential to make a lot more shortcuts and less mouse use available for the MTs, that they did not utilized, but today, I started typing on the "new updated" version just to find there are more fields I have to fill in on the patient profile screen, there is more mouse use, and more looking up, and going out of the program ...

Is 7 Cpl Straight Type Standard For Acute Care Part Time? NM
Oct 03, 2012

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

Another Sad Option For Medical Care Is Charity Care. Work With The People
Nov 06, 2014

...bills. Most Saint hospitals and others actually operate as non-profits, and for what they are screwing us over in taxes unpaid, they can afford to help out folks with their bills and still give their CEOs generous stock options and obscene salaries! But, you have to ask for this after your visit, treatment, x-ray, or ER visit. ASK for help if you need it. It is not our fault that suits are in charge of medical care in this country.  ...

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

It Was A Pleasure To Assist In Ms. **Thomas's Care Or Ms. Thomas' Care". This Gets M
Dec 15, 2009

x ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Hyphen ... Providing High Quality Care OR High-quality Care
Oct 06, 2011

... providing high quality care OR high-quality care. I did it one way and the dictating NP says it should be the other way.  I have to do it her way but I would appreciate hearing from some fellow MT professionals. Thanks for any input.     ...

Acute Care - What Does Acute Care Consist Of?
Apr 08, 2010

I know this is a really stupid question but, what does acute care consist of?  What types of reports are acute care?  I understand that it is basically emergency type of care or short-term care, but exactly what types of reports would you be transcribing? TIA ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

She Is Unable To Do Her Own Routine "self-care" Or "self Care"?? Thanks! Nm
Mar 25, 2010

x ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

Help With E-mail
Mar 25, 2010

I am applying for a position under "Job Seeker's Board."  When I tried to send the E-mail from the job posting, I got this message.  "The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D" Can somebody please tell me what it means and how to fix it? Thank's!   &nbs ...

E-mail?
Jun 30, 2010

Not that I really WANT to hear from the Q, but am I the only one who does not have e-mail still?  I can log into MQ Central fine, click the "my community" button, and the regular e-mail page does come up but with only four boxes at the top (no e-mail list). One of those boxes says something about currently experiencing problems with MT mail, we are contact with the vendor trying to resolve issues.  That's it.  Rest of the page is white. Am I the only lucky one -- an ...

E,mail
Jun 28, 2010

Aaarrrrrrg - are we EVER going to get e.mail again.  Mine has been down since the wk-end.  Are they working on it or what? ...

Not Getting Much E-mail
Jun 27, 2010

This week I have not been getting much e-mail. Anyone else having this problem? Will I get banned from the forum for sking this question? ...

MQ E-mail
Jun 24, 2010

Anybody having trouble getting into MQ e-mail this morning?? It gives me a message that user name or password is not recognized??? ...

I Mail
Sep 22, 2010

Is anyone having trouble getting into MQ mail?  When I try to get in I get a message that says "No content available - Please check if there is content defined for the markup of your client device."  ??????!!! ...

PAY CUT E-MAIL
Jan 10, 2011

I've read a few postings about a "pay cut" that's suppose to take effect soon...  I never got such an e-mail.  Can someone explain what it said, where it was posted please? (ot cut and paste it here)  I checked all my e-mail this weekend, went over everything with a fine toothed comb and got no such e-mail. How can they just cut pay?  ...

No E-mail All Day From TT
Jun 01, 2011

Hi everyone:)  Has anyone received any e-mail today from Transtech.  I haven't gotten 1 e-mail all day, which is unusual.  Thanks! ...

F11 E-mail
Jun 09, 2011

Now we have to fill out a Q-Care ticket and make sure we justify why we used F11?? Just another way for them to squeeeeeze a few more pennies out of us.  A plague on their head, a pox on their house. Bah!! ...

CEO E-Mail
Sep 12, 2011

CEO E-Mail See MQ e-mail.  Anyone care to offer an opinion on what the "Mission ONE Project Announcement" really means.  Also note back-to-back 4-hour maintenance windows, one on 09/18 and one on 09/25.  Wonder what new changes are coming.  Don't remember 4-hour maintenance being performed back-to-back. ...

E-Mail Down?
Dec 13, 2011

What is WITH this e-mail system?? ...