A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info (good or bad) about eTransPlus? - MTGAL

Posted: Mar 12, 2010

I searched the archives but the info on this company wasn't very recent. Please feel free to email me if you want to remain private and currently work for this company, have worked for this company, etc.. and let me know your opinions. Thank you in advance.

They have 2 platforms. Meditech Magic and Acuity/Mongoose. - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
The Meditech is awful. The Acuity is some better but not great. They pay on a tiered scale based on the total lines produced for the pay period. Usually have plenty of work, but if there is not enough work, they don't supplement to give you minimum wage. There is an incentive for shifts other than first, but no weekend and since I've been there never any bonus days or anything like that. The folks in the office are generally friendly. They are good to work with you should an emergency arise. Nine days PTO per year. They offer medical insurance, life insurance, and long term disability (no short term). Hope this helps.

Yes, thank you for the reply s/m - MTGAL

[ In Reply To ..]
It is so difficult to make decisions about jobs in this field any more. No one certainly wants to jump from the frying pan into the fire but at the same time you don't want to miss a good opportunity either. Researching the companies as thoroughly as you can is one of the best things you can do, JMO.

Similar Messages:

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company, Good Or Bad?
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have any info on this company, good or bad? ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

ETransPlus - Any Info On This Company?
Jul 17, 2011

Any info on this company?  Was thinking of applying.  Pay on time, VR or straight typing, good people?? ...

Any Info On MD-IT? Good, Bad, Etc?
May 03, 2010

Any info on this company would be appreciated. ...

Any Info Good Or Bad On Medscribe?
Mar 29, 2010

Any info good or bad on Medscribe?  thanks! ...

Anyone have Info On Them? Good Or Bad?
May 07, 2010

Anyone have info on them? good or bad?   Thanks!  :) ...

Any Info Good Or Bad On Transportal? 
Oct 07, 2010

Any info good or bad on Transportal?  ...

Any New Good/bad Info On Sten-Tel? I Cannot Find Much.
May 08, 2010

This is Sten-Tel out of Springfield, MA.  Is the pay okay? Is there plenty of work?  How are the QA and management?  Any other information would be great too. Thank you. ...

SOAP, Transcription(MI) Info - Good/Bad
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Can I Get Some Recent Info On Keystrokes, Please - Good Or Bad - Nm
Feb 17, 2011

x ...

Looking For Good/bad Info On MedTrans Of America.
Mar 30, 2011

nm ...

Global Info Systems - Good Or Bad?
Jul 27, 2012

Can anyone give me heads up on this company good or bad? ...

Q-West .. The Good, Bad & The Ugly .. Any Info??
Jul 23, 2013

. ...

Any Info On Keystrokes...the Good, The Bad, The Ugly?
Dec 03, 2013

Any recent info on Keystrokes would be appreciated! ...

Any Current Info On ATSI - Good, Bad Or Ugly?
Nov 13, 2009

Would be appreciated.  Thanks.   I've searched the archinves and nothing much available. ...

The Transcription Doctors, Inc. - Any Info, Good, Bad, Indifferent?
Feb 28, 2010

Any info, good, bad, indifferent? ...

Looking For Info On Phoenix Medcom, Good, Bad, Ugly ... (sm)
Mar 14, 2011

plenty of work, platform, etc.  Would really like to hear from someone that is working for them currently.  I have searched archives and like with any other company, there is good and bad.  Thanks so much! ...

Any Info On Chronicle Transcipts That Is Current? Good, Bad, Ugly?
Aug 20, 2013

(nm) ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Ophthalmology Or Bone Marrow Transplant Info. TIA. Nm
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

ETransPlus Or TTS, LLC
Jun 08, 2010

Just wanting to know about these two companies.  TTS and eTransPlus.  Any positive or negative comments would be appreciated! ...

Anything To Say About ETransplus?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have anything to say about eTransplus? ...

ETransPlus. Anybody Used PTO Since The New
Sep 27, 2010

pay scale in place.  If so, did you still receive the higher line rate even if your transcribed lines were below 6,000 because of the PTO that you took? ...

ETransplus?
Jun 20, 2011

I applied and passed all of the testing for eTransplus as advertised on the Job Seekers Board but haven't heard anything back. Did anyone else apply and hear back yet? Just curious since I expected to hear back after successfully jumping through all of their hoops....er, passing all of their tests ;-) ...

Any ETransPlus Employees?
Nov 11, 2009

Wondering if anyone has any info on this company - good or bad feedback is welcomed. Thanks! ...

Inquiring About ETransPlus
May 01, 2010

Inquiring about eTransPlus...anybody know any info about this company? Pros and cons? ...

Anybody Else At ETransPlus Out Of Work? Nm
Aug 05, 2010

x ...

ETransplus Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

Does anyone know what transcription platfor this company uses?   TIA ...

Is ETransPlus Hiring And
Dec 01, 2010

How about line rates, payday on time, supervisors, tech, any info appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Warning ETransPlus
Dec 17, 2010

A quasi-Federal employer. Thought I'd be ahead cuz the Feds will manage our jobs AND our health records someday soon. You have to get fingerprinted, get your background investiagated and pay for a retro hunk of foot pedal and then they short your pays. ...

ETransPlus Or Archivus...
Jun 15, 2011

Any current info on either of these companies; pay, how the management treats MTs, enough work?  Trying to make a decision.  This will be my secondary MTSO - already have another full time job, just would like to have a secondary when things are slow.  I know two is going wear me out some, but it is better than the fear of going broke with only one MTSO during the slow times. ...