Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If you are interested in making that kind of - money, why would you expect someone

Posted: Jan 19th, 2024 - 7:17 pm In Reply to: Of course, no reply. - sm

to be chasing after you? Again, I am the one you are trying to insult and your attitude does nothing to inspire me. No, I am not going to email you. Your attitude speaks volumes. You're the one that wants a better job -- I already have a great job.

I had a great number of women from this board contact me directly. Just this week alone, I've spoken to four of them. You, however, are the only one on this board that dictated to me that I should email you as if you were so phenomenal I should be drooling at the chance to speak with you. I am not going to do that. I am not the one that wants a job, you are.

Every woman I spoke with contacted me directly in a very polite professional manner. They were all very polite and gracious; quite unlike your email. Some of them I was able to help quicker than others. Everyone's situations are different, and each one was looking for something that would fit their personal circumstances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)