Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Modern Day Scribe and other companies.. (Views: 72)

QMEDT - TCMT

Posted: Dec 10th, 2023 - 8:55 pm

I haven't been on here for quite sometime and thought I would pop on and see the job seeker's board. It is hysterical that QMEDT is still looking for people...no one wants to stay for their 4.25 cpl and constant abuse from QA. They will ding you for blanks while you are in QA--the whole point of blanks is because we do NOT want to guess is what we were taught, or so you thought! When you question WHY you were marked off for leaving a blank, you get, "That is just how they QA and they do not see your score, your score is calculated "blindly..." Yeah, stay far away from this company and save yourself the headache!

There are still good MT jobs out there and I was blessed to find one. I am paid by the hour and it pangs me the this abuse is still going on and these MTSO's still think it is okay to treat us this way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)