Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

LOL, not paranoia, straight fact - Tigerkitty

Posted: Oct 10th, 2022 - 1:09 pm In Reply to: you are delusional- - paranoid much?

You are right, I am nearly 40 years in this business, so in these years I have met a lot of business owners, managers, etcetera and all of what I said is 100% fact. If you think this is okay, then you are either one of the owners of these India conglomerates or have been drinking the Kool-aid a little too long. Apparently, you are looking for a fight, you will not get that here. I am done talking to the sheep, who march blindly on to the slaughter. You want to keep doing what you do for free, be my guest, I personally could give a hoot, but do not try to tell other people who do not feel the way you do, what their job is. How would you know what their job is? Are you the authority on Fluency? Bottom line, if you are not paid to type something, why would you? You can be rest-assured none of your bosses or managers are working for free; however, you go right ahead, work for free, help India, I could care less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)