Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Ummm, no - Tigerkitty

Posted: Oct 10th, 2022 - 11:00 am In Reply to: Clerks - Dream on

No dear, that is incorrect. We are NOT paid to do the demographics in a separate system that is solely for a little illegal database in India. I do not know about you, but I would NOT want MY name in ANYBODY'S database in ANY country, other than the hospital/medical facility treating me. Obviously, you are someone who works for one of the bigger companies that dole out the work to these little vendors, and trying desperately to justify the illegalities involved. Just stop, anyone here with a brain is on to you. The vendors ONLY pay for what is dictated and NOT all that extra crap they expect us to do. That is NOT our job. I would imagine this cute little database that Aquity collects is more than likely a HIPPAA violation. I would be outraged if I found out MY name and personal information was in a database outside of the United States. Get a clue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)