Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The way they terminate you is where it's at - JA

Posted: Oct 1st, 2022 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: wrongful termination - Groovy

It is illegal to bully you, harass you, threaten you and retaliate. Your boss was a control freak and they fired you out of retaliation. What I did was prove it on files cause I documented everything, got on reviews and found many others complaining so I took snapshots with shift-print screen and downloaded in word - proved habitual nastiness. I sent it to the DOL and EEOA and told them what my expectations are. I want the bullies fired, I want my last paycheck since this company is infamous for nonpayment, I want money for days down - retaliatory firing between their job and when I found the other, which was a week of pay at min wage rate in my state. Some companies won't pay you - they shut you down without saying anything, without reason and they will avoid you to avoid paying you. Your time, like mine, is not free. You are worth a paycheck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)