Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

I have EMRs at multiple medical facilities (labs, imaging companies, - PCP, etc. Can I print out ... sm

Posted: Nov 7th, 2021 - 5:32 pm

my own medical records to take to a new PCP? 

The PCP that I am leaving might delay giving them to me or charge $1.00 a page, which I don't want to pay because I can print them out myself? 

I'm leaving my current PCP because of the "creative billing tricks" to create higher reimbursement and the very unprofessional behavior of the staff.  This past year, the doctor wouldn't respond to my question about an Rx or lab results; the ICD/CPT person tried to interpret my lab work on behalf of the doctor; the receptionist was taking my vitals, etc.  I don't know what happened to this practice this year, but I have to go.

The Print Button is right there on the screen next to different visit dates.  Can I just do it myself or do I have to go thru the formal route of requesting medical records and settling for whatever the doctor charges per page?

Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)