Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thiks past Friday, I had my first appt. with my new - PCP. It was time for my ...

Posted: Nov 8th, 2021 - 5:07 am In Reply to: I misunderstood you. I am not sure what you mean - by being able to print it

yearly Medicare wellness exam. When I asked about what previous medical records did she need and told her that I had a home office with printer and could print them myself, she mentioned signing a release of records form. She made it sound like I had to go thru my PCP.

I am trying to avoid getting them from my old PCP because I don't trust her when it comes to money. The PCP decides how much to charge (up to $1.00 per page by law, I think).

My old PCP has been sending reminders to me and having the office staff call to remind me about making my yearly appt.

I haven't told the old PCP that I am leaving the practice yet. I don't want the practice to restrict my access to my records (I've already started to retrieve some of them) to force me to have to pay for them.

Hope this clarifies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)