Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you for responding. I am a patient who is switching - PCPs, not an employee. sm

Posted: Nov 7th, 2021 - 8:21 pm In Reply to: That is a good question. Personally, I would print - them out, if not to ensure you

Thankfully, the only thing my PCP is monitoring is my hypertension and elevated cholesterol and writing prescriptions for them. Her EMR system has lab reports, but I also have an EMR at the lab facility itself.

When I Googled my question earlier this evening, the only info I kept seeing over and over was the statement that I had a right to see my records. Thus far, I haven't seen an article that states printing out the info yourself is perfectly okay/legal. I don't want to go thru the motions of printing out info if it won't be accepted by my new PCP office.

Just trying to clarify.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)