Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I was once in your situation with a PCP - anon

Posted: Nov 8th, 2021 - 1:32 am In Reply to: I misunderstood you. I am not sure what you mean - by being able to print it

I just requested all of my labs, etc., at my last appt with this PCP. The office clerk didn't question why and didn't charge me a fee, but I know it's being done now. I didn't have online access to my records, so getting them in person was the only way for me to do it.

Since you have records from different locations and you have access online, I think I would go ahead and use the print button on the screen. If that doesn't work, then I would take a screen shot of everything and save that or maybe use my smartphone/iPhone.

My new PCP did have me sign a release of records so that he could obtain all of my records from the old PCP for himself. I think that's pretty routine for medical records to be transferred from office to office with your signed permission.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)